No! Maturing like a fine wine. 12 19.05%
Oh yes. Only gonna get worse from here on. 51 80.95%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
and at the moment that guarantees us at the very least conceding goals.

How many of us hold our breath when we see a ball in to the box we know is going to test him?

it's not good.
True and I get whilst Henderson hasn’t given a proper run, he hasn’t shown fantastic ability , I’m sure he made a mistake for Sheffield away maybe I’m being overly critical

I think one more big clanger from de gea and he will be dropped. Most of his shit come from him being a giant @#%&! , that can pass off as “fouls on the keeper” but I do think if he makes one more big mistake Henderson will get his chance

Unread 22-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Ronny

We are stuck with Dave sorry
The contract makes this inevitable Henderson will be sold because we lack the wit to do anything else.
By the end of next season we will be trying to find another keeper too.

Unread 22-02-2021, 02:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
We are stuck with Dave sorry
The contract makes this inevitable Henderson will be sold because we lack the wit to do anything else.
By the end of next season we will be trying to find another keeper too.
Yeah but at least spring is on the way mate. Cheer up.

Unread 22-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Vida_15

have to be careful that if we hold off too long with Dave just because of his wages, Henderson will want to move on.

Time is coming up to cut bait with Dave and send him back to Spain

Unread 22-02-2021, 02:32 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
have to be careful that if we hold off too long with Dave just because of his wages, Henderson will want to move on.

people talk about wages

but if R. Madrid came in for him, even with a lower wage offer, surely he'd go for it? For both cultural and sporting reasons?

I wouldn't begrudge him the move and i think he would be better off out of there.

Unread 22-02-2021, 02:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
people talk about wages

but if R. Madrid came in for him, even with a lower wage offer, surely he'd go for it? For both cultural and sporting reasons?

I wouldn't begrudge him the move and i think he would be better off out of there.
They've got Courtois,, they don't need or want him anymore.

Big money swap deal for Oblak with Atleti would be the one, imo, Oblak is a red and a top keeper.

Unread 22-02-2021, 03:05 PM
Vida_15

Here's a bit of a curveball if to be believed....for both Dave and Dean

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Mino Raiola over the signing of Gianluigi Donnarumma as a free agent, a report claims.

https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-m...n-his-position

Unread 22-02-2021, 03:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Here's a bit of a curveball if to be believed....for both Dave and Dean

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Mino Raiola over the signing of Gianluigi Donnarumma as a free agent, a report claims.

https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-m...n-his-position
'that’s what the debatable transfer outlet are reporting' sounds promising.

Unread 22-02-2021, 03:09 PM
ScarFace

We'd either have to pay Degea over £100k a week to leave for the next 3 seasons or sell a keeper who's wanted and on normal wages.

Degea wont go anywhere unless he wants to. Nobody has any money and he isn't degea of 3 seasons ago.

Unread 22-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Not like us to do stupid things. Henderson on 100k a week will warrant a “low fee “ if they do sell him . Can’t see him going for more than 20 million which is peanuts in today’s day and age

Unread 22-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We'd either have to pay Degea over £100k a week to leave for the next 3 seasons or sell a keeper who's wanted and on normal wages.

Degea wont go anywhere unless he wants to. Nobody has any money and he isn't degea of 3 seasons ago.
This, at best we sell De Gea for under value because of the covid factor, and we'll have to pay a few hundred grand per week on his wages at a new club.

But that's probably the best business we can do, if we can put Henderson in as No. 1 and keep romero or get some other bargain backup then at least we'll get his transfer fee and still save a few hundred thousand a week on his contract despite having to subsidise a new one.

Otherwise we lose one of the best young keeper around and have to keep an overpriced and overpaid hairy flump with butter fingers.

Unread 22-02-2021, 05:53 PM
Cream

Not real footballers.

Should be on £250 a week plus meals.

Unread 22-02-2021, 05:53 PM
d_knight

When DDG's contract was up and his form dipped, I seriously thought he was holding the club to ransom and deliberately underperformed, especially since his agent made noises about wanting him to be the best paid player in the club.

I wasn't happy then and I made a chant about it.

£#%&! off DDG
£#%&! off DDG
Wages not enough
Skills gone £#%&!ing rough
£#%&! off DDG

A certain obese, persistently lying dyslexic forum member chose to bad rep me and left the message '@#%&!'.

My problem is I now cannot tell if his face is red from embarrassment or his high blood pressure.

Unread 22-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
When DDG's contract was up and his form dipped, I seriously thought he was holding the club to ransom and deliberately underperformed, especially since his agent made noises about wanting him to be the best paid player in the club.

I wasn't happy then and I made a chant about it.

£#%&! off DDG
£#%&! off DDG
Wages not enough
Skills gone £#%&!ing rough
£#%&! off DDG

A certain obese, persistently lying dyslexic forum member chose to bad rep me and left the message '@#%&!'.

My problem is I now cannot tell if his face is red from embarrassment or his high blood pressure.
You had the last laugh.

What tune btw?

Unread 22-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You had the last laugh.

What tune btw?
Love is the drug - Roxy Music

Unread 23-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Cream

Quote: