Billy Baroo

Default we were disgraceful last night

evans - not good enough, sell him

rafael - poor, drop him for a while

nani - awful, sell him

tevez - bin him now

gibson - can't see it, get rid

scholes - woeful, time to give up

o'shea - words cannot express my utter disbelief that he is allowed on club premises

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:36 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

But other than that we were great

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:37 AM
carlosartorial

You missed Anderson.

Seriously, Baroo....

koppas

Rafael wasnt that bad.

red @rmy

Ferie out!

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

You forgot Berbatov, he's ruined the entire world.

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:40 AM
thatsfuctit

tell you what, had Ronnie's free kick gone in it would have been and absolute screamer.

Did Carroll make a save?

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Spaniard

I've missed Billy

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

By the way, Evans has had a couple of dodgy, last night very dodgy, games but he is gonna be quality.

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
You missed Anderson.

Seriously, Baroo....

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Billy Baroo

bedders i agree and this was a poor attempt at irony on my part

but my point is that watching the game last night i thought of the hyperbolic reaction to a lot of those players based on a few performances etc in the past

evans was going to have vidics place by the end of the season

rafael was first choice right back and wes was not needed

nani (in one of the most ridiculous threads ever on here) was an example to ronnie about decision making

and so on

from the list i think evans and rafael have great potential but plenty to learn. nani is a big concern and seems to be going backwards. tevez is way off form. Scholes is just not the player he once was and some seem to think still is. Not seen enough of Gibson to comment.

still can't fathom o'shea, there were a number of times last night when evans shouted him out or just loked at him in disbelief

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

but my point is that watching the game last night i thought of the hyperbolic reaction to a lot of those players based on a few performances etc in the past

nani (in one of the most ridiculous threads ever on here) was an example to ronnie about decision making

and so on

from the list i think evans and rafael have great potential but plenty to learn. nani is a big concern and seems to be going backwards. tevez is way off form. Scholes is just not the player he once was and some seem to think still is. Not seen enough of Gibson to comment.

still can't fathom o'shea, there were a number of times last night when evans shouted him out or just loked at him in disbelief
I said summat like that, that he might replace Vidic in the next 18 months, to be fair i still think it's a possibility though Vidic has been awesome recently.

I agree by the way that this place is suffering from bipolar disorder.

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
By the way, Evans has had a couple of dodgy, last night very dodgy, games but he is gonna be quality.
I agree

I actually thought he was ok last night, playing with 2 shite centreback and a midfield that gave him less protection than a UN school in Gaza city

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

and so on

I said on another thread about Nani he seems to me to be trying to hard when he gets a chance, trying a shot when he should pass etc. Having said that he did set up our best chance last night, pity it was for O'Shea who quite frankly was woeful last night. Evans as Antonin says has been very dodgy last few games. We could do with Wes at the moment. Tevez looks like he's playing to avoid being injured. Wonder why. As for the keeper

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
As for the keeper
It is a disgrace he is playing ahead of Foster.

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Ginners

Quote:
O' No needs selling.
i honestly couldnt see anyone buying him.

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
i honestly couldnt see anyone buying him.
Someone in Ireland must need a plough pulling?

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Smeggs

not sure how it came across on tv, but it was painful in the ground despite a pretty good showing from our away support.

most of my frustration was with anderson though cos i know he can do so much better, he must have misplaced 15 passes. As far as i'm concerned i got what i expected from nani, o'shea, gibson, #@&%!sack. scholes looked a few yards of the pace bu they did close him down well, welbeck looked a bit like a lost sheep but he's young and learning so you have to excuse him i reckon.

evans was class at times and shite at times, it felt like Vidic was defending on his own at times.

thought ronny looked sharp when he came on.

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Someone in Ireland must need a plough pulling?
He'd £#%&! it up and there would be another potato famine.

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He'd £#%&! it up and there would be another potato famine.
I can't take another, it's been nearly 200 years since the last one and they're still whining about it.
Closed Thread