United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2021, 02:20 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He is hated on here due to being a well dressed man. Sad to see!

Instead of hating on Nags you guys should probably try and dress with a bit of style and variation.
behave.

he's a gimp.

Unread 25-02-2021, 02:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
He is hated on here due to being a well dressed man. Sad to see!

Instead of hating on Nags you guys should probably try and dress with a bit of style and variation.
in the bin you £#%&!ing weapon

Unread 26-04-2021, 12:50 PM
windy waffles

Off to Bayern.

Unread 26-04-2021, 12:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Off to Bayern.
Give it a year and a half.

Unread 26-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Pop

Dazzled Rummenigge with his coats apparently.

Unread 26-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Sparky***

you've got to hand it to bayern. they are the absolute kings of their own backyard. Every other club exists purely to facilitate them.

Unread 26-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
you've got to hand it to bayern. they are the absolute kings of their own backyard. Every other club exists purely to facilitate them.
People frown upon it but £#%&! it, I'd love it if Utd were bitch slapping all the other PL clubs around the place in a similar manner.

Who was it Fergie rang up and told them they weren't joining such a club but coming to Utd instead?

Unread 26-04-2021, 03:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Who was it Fergie rang up and told them they weren't joining such a club but coming to Utd instead?
Bebe. Rang him on a phonebox. Got lucky Bebe was busking outside that one

Unread 27-04-2021, 01:40 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is this what we'd be like if 50+1 was introduced in England? If so, I can see why it wouldn't appeal to other clubs.

Unread 27-04-2021, 01:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Is this what we'd be like if 50+1 was introduced in England? If so, I can see why it wouldn't appeal to other clubs.
No. It means each clubs fans have a vote in the way they're run. Bayern owning their league is just because they're the only big team in the league.

Imagine Celtic if Celtic actually did well in Europe and that is the German league/Bayern.

Unread 28-04-2021, 06:18 AM
puressence

incredible manager what a journey hes on

Unread 18-10-2021, 03:22 PM
saffers

I can't help but think that we £#%&!ed up here.

Young and innovative coach that was desperate to come to the prem.

We threw all our eggs in the Ole basket. Even with great options available at various points during his reign we kept backing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We'll find out when an actual ambitious club hires him, while we watch on with boring Ole Gunnar Subya.
Bayern spicy yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
£#%&!ing state of that.

Found his level, over achieving with Energy Drink FC

Imagine that trying to earn the respect of a dressing room at a top team. £#%&! off.

German Tim Sherwood. Will get found out as soon as he moves club.
Interesting stuff there from Ole stalwart Patty_b.

Seems to be doing a decent job at Bayern and gained the respect of everyone there despite his tender years.

Unread 18-10-2021, 03:31 PM
silv

Would take Julian Clary at this point

Unread 18-10-2021, 03:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Would take Julian Clary at this point

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Did someone say Tim Sherwood?

Unread 18-10-2021, 05:34 PM
puressence

Quote:
I can't help but think that we £#%&!ed up here.

Young and innovative coach that was desperate to come to the prem.

We threw all our eggs in the Ole basket. Even with great options available at various points during his reign we kept backing him.

Bayern spicy yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3URDO9AONk

Interesting stuff there from Ole stalwart Patty_b.

Seems to be doing a decent job at Bayern and gained the respect of everyone there despite his tender years.
Neck of this @#%&!.

Unread 18-10-2021, 05:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Would take Nagelsmann’s jacket at this point.

Unread 18-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Will he be able to go baggy jeans and oversized Japanese style trainers?

The non skin tight thing is going to throw loads of these types of managers off. Very comfortable in their figure hugging skin tight boss/Armani travel slacks but baggy kecks/jeans? Pep’s made some early moves and perhaps shown a pathway but I can’t see this guy being able to follow suit. Ole’s still rocking the 90’s baggy/boring suit shizzle so might end up perversely being in vogue leaving your lamps, your arteta’s, your nagelwhatever’s behind.

Scenes.

Unread 18-10-2021, 06:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Will he be able to go baggy jeans and oversized Japanese style trainers?

The non skin tight thing is going to throw loads of these types of managers off. Very comfortable in their figure hugging skin tight boss/Armani travel slacks but baggy kecks/jeans? Pep’s made some early moves and perhaps shown a pathway but I can’t see this guy being able to follow suit. Ole’s still rocking the 90’s baggy/boring suit shizzle so might end up perversely being in vogue leaving your lamps, your arteta’s, your nagelwhatever’s behind.

Scenes.
Furious at this

Seething

Ok we don’t want tony “ gift voucher from sports direct” pulis, but by the same token we don’t want a manager who looks like his best mates hang around Urbis wearing their My chemical romance t shirts

Nice slacks and a crew neck jumper from Uniqlo would do me

Unread 18-10-2021, 06:26 PM
puressence

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...ght=Nagelsmann
Closed Thread