Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looks like these clowns got some grief after the game too:

https://www.twitter.com/AdamMcKola/s...23685138968576

vvg2c.
Fantastic news.

Unread 21-10-2014, 02:45 PM
est.1878

Met lookers at Leverkusen. Bloody nice chap. The limited aways I get too now appear infested with identikit 'we do what we want' #@&%!s, would much rather have 100 more lookersers*

*ones that don't know how to upload 'video diaries' tbf

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Jail? What for, if it's something violent you're not a JCL
Handling swollen goods

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Grimson

Hard to imagine being genuinely upset that someone, somewhere feels a certain way about themself (or imagining that they do) that doesn't affect you in the slightest, and feeling the need to confront him about it.:shakehead:

That said, the lower body workout video still disturbs me.

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Bunker Buster

What a huge collection of #@&%!s...

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:38 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a huge collection of #@&%!s...
That's no way to speak about your fellow fredsrers. Bunks has £#%&!ed his FOTY chances here.

Unread 21-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
That's no way to speak about your fellow fredsrers. Bunks has £#%&!ed his FOTY chances here.
Relentless . Harris a shoein

Unread 21-10-2014, 07:33 PM
ryanMUFC

I used to think lookingforeric was a top red. FFs I bet there's thousands of jcl that started going away with united around the time we were European champs.

Unread 21-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Norm

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Old time served sages aren't just gonna let this youtube slag bounce about away grounds getting giddy on a bit of third rate bugle, giving the red army a bad name....

He wants to give the ching a break.. have a bovril and chill out for a few weeks...

if anyone knows how to play the politics of the away games its me...
Mmmm Bovril.

Unread 21-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
[One of them said I've only been doing games for about a year (so i guess he does know me by face) to which i replied "no social media has told you I've been going to games for a year,before that i was under the radar"

You £#%&!ing gimp.

Unread 21-10-2014, 09:09 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

You £#%&!ing gimp.
so simple yet effective

Unread 21-10-2014, 10:49 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Lame this. All of it.

Unread 21-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Lame this. All of it.
Reminds me of that Persian at wolves away....

Unread 21-10-2014, 10:55 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I've stopped going for longer than you've been going and you're a year younger than me. Of course you're a JCL
I was thinking the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
If you think that makes you a better supporter than me then fair play. in the early 90s i was poor A lot of the late 90's and early noughties i was raving or in jail. my love for United then was still as big as it is today.
...you obviously loved your raving more than United though?

Unread 21-10-2014, 10:56 PM
dragflick

That last paragraph ffs

http://imageshack.com/a/img743/3499/H3cLfn.jpg

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:03 PM
armchair

"man of colour" is something a racist says because they think they are in company and some people may be insulted with the n-word. £#%&!ing scum.

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:08 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"man of colour" is something a racist says because they think they are in company and some people may be insulted with the n-word. £#%&!ing scum.
Didn't even see the original replied to message, the story is pretty funny from the other fella. Lookers high fiving this bloke when he next saw him

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:25 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
I was thinking the same...

...you obviously loved your raving more than United though?
Not really i loved them equally,1997-2002 were the golden years if you were a junglist like i was. Id still watch every game on tv/pub and go to the occasional United game. I had a few mates who were United fans but none of them were into it as much as me,eventually i just started going to games on my ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I told that muppet outside Leverkusen what i was doing so I'm guessing he must have been smoking crystal meth and lost all memory of what really happened. I did LOL when he mentions the high 5's at Sunderland away

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Armchair im glad you've managed to breakdown what that means,you've done a better job than i ever could. The majority of united supporters I've met over the years have been top sadly theres always a few that spoil it for the rest.

Unread 22-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Cream

Quote:
To cap it all off they told me to £#%&! off

How can you not be endeared?

The reality is that I told *a red to £#%&! off last time I went to Old Trafford, trying to usher me out of his camera shot.

Big shock just how much things have changed.

(*turned out not to be a red anyway).

Unread 22-10-2014, 05:13 AM
shenwen

Lookers, you obviously push your social media 'fame'. I would guess 90% of your posts on here relates to self promotion. You have your reasons, so fair play.

But you can't start crying because people call you out for it, whether online or face to face. Nature of the beast pal. The more you feed it, the bigger it gets. Need to develop thicker skin if you are going to enter the big leagues of MarkyG, etc.
Closed Thread