United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2014, 10:55 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up It's Ancelotti for me boys.

Much better fit for Utd imo.
A born winner.
Check his honours as player and manager.
Only 54 too.

Van gaal would be like a bull in a china shop imo.

Unread 23-04-2014, 10:58 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
A born winner.
Only 54 too.

£#%&!. Off.

Boring as £#%&!, middle of the road, nice, pig headed, Chelsea @#%&!.

Unread 23-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Vedder

Graham hunter says no chance he will be at United next season.

I know he's a bit of a bullshitter but he has strong links in Spain.

United will try and get him though.

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Aman27deep

Paul Parker regularly on TV here, and he says he wouldn't want van Gaal at all as he's a bit of a 'screw loose' and he's heard a lot of negative about him - and he was nearly begging for Ancelotti to be instated, and said he'd be perfect for United.

WE WANT VAN GAAL

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:10 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Paul Parker regularly on TV here, and he says he wouldn't want van Gaal at all as he's a bit of a 'screw loose' and he's heard a lot of negative about him - and he was nearly begging for Ancelotti to be instated, and said he'd be perfect for United.

WE WANT VAN GAAL
The club needs shaking up top to bottom. LVG is the man for that. I want to enjoy watching United again, pace , power and aggression.

£#%&! Carlo.

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Sloane

Ancelotti wont be happening. plus he won 1 league title in 10 years in Italy hardly amazing record.

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:11 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
A born winner.
Only 54 too.

I think he's a good manager to keep things ticking along like at Madrid but we need someone to completely revolutionise our style of play and bring us into 21st century football

We need Big Louis

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Sparky***

Ancelotti is a great candidate. I think if he wins la liga with madrid then he will be one of only 2 mangers to win titles in Italy, Spain & England. The other being Mourinho.

His teams generally play attacking football and his chelsea team that won the league in 2010 did so scoring 103 goals which is still a record. Obviously I think he would have won more with Milan if it weren't for the 'calciopoli' scandal in 2006.

However with someone like Van Gaal you also get his willingness to build legacies and implement structures within clubs to play a certain way and develop a certain type of player.

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Ancelotti wont be happening. plus he won 1 league title in 10 years in Italy hardly amazing record.
Bit hard when your team gets deducted 30 points.

Unread 23-04-2014, 11:46 PM
dunk

Last summer I'd have been delighted with Ancelotti, but now it has to be van Gaal

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:18 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Bit hard when your team gets deducted 30 points.
Not if Moyes had been up against him.

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Drexl

Sven has thrown his hat into the ring. Fancies a go on Lady Catherine. I for one would buy that dvd.

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:03 AM
ScarFace

LVG is already our manager imo....its done

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
LVG is already our manager imo....its done

It is done btw.
You can have this one...

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:13 AM
ScarFace

When will it be announced? dutch guy said most dutch managers announce their new clubs months before they leave their current one.

So there is no issue with going public before the wc.

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:14 AM
ryanMUFC

Why would he come to Manchester over Madrid? Chances are he's gonna make it numero 10 for Madrid. He's pretty much promised a world class signing every season there..why make life stressful for yourself. Btw he looks at least mid 60s.
Van gaal is our manager nqat.

Unread 24-04-2014, 02:20 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
....and two Champions Leagues and a World Club Cup sloaners.

Unread 24-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Marvel7

Think I would prefer Ancelloti but I think LVG is pretty much on the cards, I would say the deal was unofficially put in motion a while back, no compensation, no contract issues, big name to appease us ill treated fans of the last 12 months, he ticks most the boxes the Glazers will be looking for.

Cant see him being here a real long time, but if he stays for a few seasons to tidy up some of the mess and has us competive and winning until Klopp can/will break his contract then the next 15 years are sorted.

My only fear is that if for some reason LVG does not work out here then that will put the owners off arrogant crazy managers for good, effectively ending all hope that the mad German bastard manages us one day

Unread 24-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I am with Reddles on this one.....

Carlo is a class act, he has managed at three of the biggest and high pressured jobs in world football and has delivered. He also has taken equally high pressure roles at PSG and Chelsea and has also delivered.

Imagine a management duo of Carlo and Giggsy
They would command instant respect of any player in world football. Nobody could question their credentials when it comes to experience and medals.

LvG would be my second choice assuming Kloppers is unavailable. But it concerns me that being a big Dutch man he may implode at any minute and piss a lot of people off.

Unread 24-04-2014, 06:25 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Either will do go £#%&! sale. Remember this is the club that chose david Moyes because he is Scottish.
You never know what these bastards have.in mind. They could be ready with a turd up their sleeve again.
Closed Thread