United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Buck

He was great in the first 30 minutes. Picking up the ball in space , turning and driving forward. Don't know why he declined so far after half time. Even when England did regain spells of possession in Italy's half it went around him.

Unread 12-07-2021, 12:01 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He was great in the first 30 minutes. Picking up thr ball in space , turning and driving forward. Don't know why he declined so far after half time. Even when England did regain spells of possession in Italy's half it went around him.
Because he looks like he has the body of a player in their late 30s

Unread 12-07-2021, 12:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He was great in the first 30 minutes. Picking up the ball in space , turning and driving forward. Don't know why he declined so far after half time. Even when England did regain spells of possession in Italy's half it went around him.
He was bossing Chiellini early on, Bonucci clocked it, they swapped and he barely had a kick from there on out.

Can’t make my mind up on whether I’d take Kane at OT. Should be a no brainier based on his goal record, but still..

Unread 12-07-2021, 12:25 AM
Pop

Let him rot at Spurs.

Perfect club for losers like him.

Unread 12-07-2021, 12:59 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was bossing Chiellini early on, Bonucci clocked it, they swapped and he barely had a kick from there on out.

Can’t make my mind up on whether I’d take Kane at OT. Should be a no brainier based on his goal record, but still..
Impressed with his hold up play tonight.win ball get fowled

Big step forward instead of watching it bounce off shins

Unread 12-07-2021, 01:02 AM
jem

he was fouled constantly by chiellini, til he started horse collaring the younger boys. both chiellini and jorghino should have been sent off.

Unread 12-07-2021, 02:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this.

the lad's had an horrendous tournament tbh
That may be somewhat overstating it. He was poor in the groups then turned it around IMO. Was good tonight too on the whole.

Unread 12-07-2021, 03:31 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he'll score 30+ for city next season no problem. They'll give him about 5 taps ins a game.
Think he'll play more than 6 games imo.

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:10 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Think he'll play more than 6 games imo.

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:48 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Southgate went full Ole by playing him when knackered and out of form. Too matey/@#%&! to drop or sub him.

Doubt that'll happen at City sadly.

Unread 13-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Southgate went full Ole by playing him when knackered and out of form. Too matey/@#%&! to drop or sub him.

Doubt that'll happen at City sadly.
He's going to bottle any move and stay nqat.

Unread 13-07-2021, 01:02 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He's going to bottle any move and stay nqat.
I would have Kane in a heartbeat. A serious bid would see if he is ambitious or likes being a big fish in a small pond. But I suspect you might be right - a bottler suited to the ultimate bottler team.
Closed Thread