United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:18 PM
koppas

Default Robben the next person to tell us to £#%&! off

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...er-united-move

Quote:
Speaking to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, Robben said: "Manchester United? That's not an option. I am staying at Bayern Munich. Period.

"And I cannot imagine that Bayern would want to sell me.

"I have only just renewed my contract and we are happy with each other. It would have been a different story had I been unhappy.
James McCarthy and Thomas Graveson it is...

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Rhodzy

The reality of having no CL football. Plenty more snubs to come.

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:24 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
exactly. this is what £#%&!s me off about moyes crying about being sacked.... it wasn't just a bad season, it was £#%&!ing catastrophic in that we not only missed out on the CL but also Europe.... This re-building bullshit he speaks of was never going to be even remotely as easy as he made out after missing out of Europe. He's royally £#%&!ed us over and made LVG's job a lot harder.

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:27 PM
The Return of JC

He said 'period'

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Jethro

So he's responding to paper talk? Great. We really need a 30 year old winger

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Like we were ever in for him, more transfer window %@#$&!s to wrap fish and chips in

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
He said 'period'
hope he chokes on an amstel tbh

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Even if we were in the Champions League he wouldn't come to us.

We need to be a bit more realistic about our targets.

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:45 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So he's responding to paper talk? Great. We really need a 30 year old winger
Said the same thing to a mate (no wum) the other day.

Hardly building for the future - although he may have been instrumental in getting us some silverware in the short term.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:00 PM
The Return of JC

I can't believe players from the CL winners and domestic champions are £#%&!ing off our Europe - less upcoming season.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Sparky***

Hopefully Van Gaal will come in with some more realistic targets because another summer of watching our ham-£#%&! advances towards Europe's top players being knocked back may just break my soul completely.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:04 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hopefully Van Gaal will come in with some more realistic targets because another summer of watching our ham-f***** advances towards Europe's top players being knocked back may just break my soul completely.
Like James McCarthy?

MEN think it may have been taken down on instruction from the club - which means its on.

:shakehead:

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Hopefully Van Gaal will come in with some more realistic targets because another summer of watching our ham-£#%&! advances towards Europe's top players being knocked back may just break my soul completely.

This.

If it's anything like last year then woody and Co seem more intent on proving that we can still fight it out for big names rather than actually signing players.

Bayern don't sell their best players. And in terms of how much better they are than us, the gap is the biggest it's been in years. We've virtually no chance of signing any good player unless they don't want them. And I'm sure they don't want to sell pivotal players like Kroos, schweinstieger or Robben.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Like James McCarthy?

MEN think it may have been taken down on instruction from the club - which means its on.

:shakehead:
If we're buying players from Everton we should be bidding £30m for Ross Barkley. Not interested in anyone else.

We need a realistic transfer strategy - not Woodward sitting in his office bidding on players like he's trying to assemble the best FIFA Ultimate Team on his PS4.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:14 PM
koppas

Quote:
If we're buying players from Everton we should be bidding £30m for Ross Barkley. Not interested in anyone else.

We need a realistic transfer strategy - not Woodward sitting in his office bidding on players like he's trying to assemble the best FIFA Ultimate Team on his PS4.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:24 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

i dont care how good he is or thinks he is.....some @#%&!s are just that, @#%&!s and i dont want them anywhere near the club...

£#%&! off you ugly bastard...period.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
This.

If it's anything like last year then woody and Co seem more intent on proving that we can still fight it out for big names rather than actually signing players.

Bayern don't sell their best players. And in terms of how much better they are than us, the gap is the biggest it's been in years. We've virtually no chance of signing any good player unless they don't want them. And I'm sure they don't want to sell pivotal players like Kroos, schweinstieger or Robben.
Still? When have we ever bought big european stars? (van persie excluded)

The time to buy star players was back in 2008-2011 when we could actually attract them being one of the best teams in Europe. What did we do? We sold Ronaldo and bought Valencia, Obertan and signed michael owen on a £#%&!ing free. The owners are getting what they deserve for trying to trouser all the profits when the club was raking it in.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:29 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Still? When have we ever bought big european stars? (van persie excluded)

The time to buy star players was back in 2008-2011 when we could actually attract them being one of the best teams in Europe. What did we do? We sold Ronaldo and bought Valencia, Obertan and signed michael owen on a £#%&!ing free. The owners are getting what they deserve for trying to trouser all the profits when the club was raking it in.

I'm not saying we have, just that the club love to throw the biggest club in the world shit around all the time. ....'bids' for Ronaldo, bale, fabregas. .....those advertising hoardings.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm not saying we have, just that the club love to throw the biggest club in the world shit around all the time. ....'bids' for Ronaldo, bale, fabregas. .....those advertising hoardings.
Well we aren't the biggest club in the world. We're the most marketable and the most recognisable "Brand".

The club have spend years cultivating this brand and neglected the playing squad as if were just a corporate 5-a-side team.

Someone at the club should tell woodward that just because wung-chung tyres and siberian airways are lining up to be our sponsors that it doesn't mean that players will be beating a path to our door.

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:51 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Well we aren't the biggest club in the world. We're the most marketable and the most recognisable "Brand".

The club have spend years cultivating this brand and neglected the playing squad as if were just a corporate 5-a-side team.

Someone at the club should tell woodward that just because wung-chung tyres and siberian airways are lining up to be our sponsors that it doesn't mean that players will be beating a path to our door.

Agreed

the fact we keep saying it only shows that we're not. Like some insecure tart.

Real Madrid are.

We should never sign anyone to 'make a statement'. Can't be doing with all that shit. It's counter productive.as last summer proved.
Closed Thread