United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2023, 10:01 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yep. Just £#%&!ing sick of Martial. All the more annoying because of his talent. He has shown some signs of improvement and tbf, the other night was a pig of a game, as per with them. Malacia was ineffective so he had little support when nearly always double marked. Can’t believe I’m making excuses for him but the way Erik has been kicking arses, he might just come good but you couldn’t possibly depend on him. We’re one Rashford injury away from slipping back into 5th or 6th so really, if we want CL, one way or another we need another body up top.
That’s the problem with Martial: he’s just good enough to give you hope that he’s the answer. He’ll have his moments, and he’s worth having around for that… but relying on him to be the main man is another story. He won’t stay fit enough or switched on enough for that.

We need a forward. Erik knows it.

Unread 03-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That’s the problem with Martial: he’s just good enough to give you hope that he’s the answer. He’ll have his moments, and he’s worth having around for that… but relying on him to be the main man is another story. He won’t stay fit enough or switched on enough for that.

We need a forward. Erik knows it.
At least there’s that. Best signing we’ve made since rvp. At least.

Unread 09-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Jethro

Chelsea

Unread 09-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Joe Biden

World class talent wanted to come to united, ends up at Chelsea. Where have we heard that before....

Unread 02-05-2023, 05:13 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Felix should print that off and frame it. By the time the transfer window SLAMS shut, he might be the only footballer in Europe United haven’t bid for.
Whilst it is fair to say that he has'nt exactly been banging them-in for Chelsea, I still belive he would have been a better alternative to poor old, Weghorst & can only hope & pray that the guy causes me & millions of reds around the world to eat humble pie scoring by scoring at least once@ Wembley against, cITY & providing the assists for another couple in a 3-1 win for United, because I genuinly want the guy to prove me wrong big-style.

Unread 02-05-2023, 07:29 PM
armchair

Unread 02-05-2023, 08:06 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I’m sure that, after a few weeks with fat Frank, he’s pretty definite about where he doesn’t want to play.
Closed Thread