Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:07 PM
BigRonManager

What a £#%&!ing laughing stock we are.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Read an article in the Athletic before that I presume was penned by our very own Ned K but no, apparently this is genuine.

Bald egg head
Ffs. Couple of times Antony had a pop at Mount in the first half so I’m buying it .

One when he took a pass that looked to be intended for Garnacho.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Read an article in the Athletic before that I presume was penned by our very own Ned K but no, apparently this is genuine.

Bald egg head
ffs

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:17 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post

Bald egg head
Erik the Egg Head The bald was superfluous as I assume he was referencing his appearance rather than his intellect.

It's a shame he's so shit as I could really get to like him

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Egg head MEANS bald. Little moron can’t even get that right.

What a disastrous signing he’s been.

Time For Heroes

Mount ffs, I bet he brought an apple in for the teacher at school too.

ZiggyStardust

It was strange at full time Antony talking with his hand in front of his mouth to Mount and Mount couldn't have looked less interested in whatever Antony was telling him

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

I saw the tweet about this but assumed it was made up?

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:26 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
I saw the tweet about this but assumed it was made up?
Pretty sure it's all a wum

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:30 PM
NedKelly

They really need to stop relying on me as a source.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Egg head MEANS bald.
it doesn't just mean bald. he probably used it in the sense of someone too £#%&!ing clever with his inverted fullback nonsense to notice that it doesn't work. and who could argue?

even antony knows it's shit.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
Pretty sure it's all a wum
I can't believe Hyman has fallen for it tbh.

#agendareds

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Egg head MEANS bald. Little moron can’t even get that right.

What a disastrous signing he’s been.
Not sure if that's true. Not including swots everyone labelled egg head has to be bald but not every bald lad automatically qualifies as an egg head which is partly a reference to the shape of the head and its resemblance to an oval or round object laid by a female bird, reptile, fish, or invertebrate, usually containing a developing embryo. Anthony is indeed correct in this entirely made-up sequence of events.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
I can't believe Hyman has fallen for it tbh.

#agendareds
I do like the idea of Mount going up to ETH showing him what awful things Antony has been saying about him in the team's group chat

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:42 PM
believe

“If I show you this message will you promise to start me tomorrow?”

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I do like the idea of Mount going up to ETH showing him what awful things Antony has been saying about him in the team's group chat

It's the only way he can get a start tbf to him.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:48 PM
NedKelly

If they’re going to go down this route I feel like they should add more context, maybe build up to the WhatsApp messages with some separate incidents that led to Mount being a snitch. Maybe Antony pinning him down and measuring his nose? Alternatively they were best mates initially, laughing and joking but then Ant threw him out of a moving car? There’s an art to this; maybe they’ve just not got the imagination to string it all together and actually get people invested in the story?

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:55 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
If they’re going to go down this route I feel like they should add more context, maybe build up to the WhatsApp messages with some separate incidents that led to Mount being a snitch. Maybe Antony pinning him down and measuring his nose? Alternatively they were best mates initially, laughing and joking but then Ant threw him out of a moving car? There’s an art to this; maybe they’ve just not got the imagination to string it all together and actually get people invested in the story?
I've been following this story for a while now as I have a family member that frequents the same bars that both of the players in question are regularly seen in. They say appearances are deceiving but in this instance Ant's strong butch look in sharp contrast to Mount's cupiosexual appearance is quite revealing as it aligns with their contrasting views on the LBG alliance. I don't know if it's fair to say they both feel pinned down hard on opposite ends of that particular political spectrum but it would certainly make rich source material for anyone who was interested in investigating further.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Lads, I’m upset about last night. Give me a break.

Unread 07-05-2024, 12:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
I've been following this story for a while now as I have a family member that frequents the same bars that both of the players in question are regularly seen in. They say appearances are deceiving but in this instance Ant's strong butch look in sharp contrast to Mount's cupiosexual appearance is quite revealing as it aligns with their contrasting views on the LBG alliance. I don't know if it's fair to say they both feel pinned down hard on opposite ends of that particular political spectrum but it would certainly make rich source material for anyone who was interested in investigating further.
*sigh*

Antony and Mount erotic fiction, anyone?