United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Billy Redface

Yeah, Patrice. Clear out the memories of league titles and European cup wins because you'll never forget this career-end pointless visit to Anfield.

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:43 PM
red in cumbria

Riise was always an absolute #@&%! even by their standards, this does not remotely surprise.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
97th minute equaliser
#colemanballs

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:55 PM
waynes ear's

Barca Girona 1-1 after 5 minutes

State of Messi

Unread 24-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's a bold prediction

We've got Chelsea and Liverpool at home in the next 3 games. We simply have to win them or we're going to bomb out of the top 4.
Mate I’d bet my life savings that we won’t win both games. Not a chance in hell.

Unread 24-02-2018, 08:55 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Mate I’d bet my life savings that we won’t win both games. Not a chance in hell.
& the worst thing is, we won't even set out to beat them either.
The gameplan (as it always is) will be to not get beat.

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Probably true, but pretty standard for the top teams these days.

Certainly the way we're playing at the minute, it would be a sound plan.

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
I’m sure you can cope with losing 3 quid

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We're down to 3rd now.

Level on points with 4th if Chelsea beat us tomorrow.
How will we ever survive such disaster.

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:25 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by David William Moyes
makeitdifficultforthem

Unread 24-02-2018, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Though that was against Newcastle at home, when they hadn't won at our place for four decades (until then!)

Not *quite* the same......

Unread 24-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Though that was against Newcastle at home, when they hadn't won at our place for four decades (until then!)

Not *quite* the same......

When the ref gave them the most blatantly offside goal since Drogba’s?

We were awful but that was another joke of a decision. The guy was at least a yard offside and right in front of Dave but apparently, not interfering with play

Unread 24-02-2018, 11:25 PM
andyroo

That absolute danger Shelvey ball-watching for both of Bournemouth's goals

Unread 25-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Stickman

Riise, what a @#%&!.

Unread 25-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
It's genuinely depressing how he seemingly views these games.

Don't concede. Hope the forwards create something. Don't concede.

Low risk. Low percentage. Drawing it down the details and finer margins going their way. If they, we win. If they don't, we won't. Ah well.

I can't imagine Klopp will be going in in any other way than confident that his group of players and his style will create a lot of chances and more than enough to win the game..

Despite the flaws in the squad, we have a group of players who are good enough to hurt most of this league. But we don't give them the means or confidence to do it.

That sevilla game was there for taking. We had Lukaku, Sanchez, Rashford, martial at our disposal against a slow and jittery back four. If we'd have asked to target that, aggressively and positively,we'd have scored. Instead, Jose comes out talks about the plan to stop Benega. Like he's £#%&!ing Messi.

Today will be no different. Stop Chelsea. Don't let anything get in the way of stopping Chelsea. Even our own attacking freedom.

4-0 United.

Unread 25-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yeah, Patrice. Clear out the memories of league titles and European cup wins because you'll never forget this career-end pointless visit to Anfield.

booed and barracked mercilessly for having the temerity to be racially abused.
suarez even admitted what he said, ffs

i bet kkkenny was leading it all in his gravy-stained t-shirt.

Unread 25-02-2018, 11:55 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

booed and barracked mercilessly for having the temerity to be racially abused.
suarez even admitted what he said, ffs

i bet kkkenny was leading it all in his gravy-stained t-shirt.
Annoys me that the language around it is still always based on “alleged racial abuse” or “Suarez was accused” or my personal favourite “Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing Evra”, the implication being that he didn’t necessarily do it.

Basically anything to avoid upsetting the whining @#%&!s.

And they still talk about him “overcelebrating” at Old Trafford as if he incited the tension with the @#%&!, even though that happened AFTER Suarez had served his ban.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:54 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Annoys me that the language around it is still always based on “alleged racial abuse” or “Suarez was accused” or my personal favourite “Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing Evra”, the implication being that he didn’t necessarily do it.

Basically anything to avoid upsetting the whining @#%&!s.
Going on from this point, reports about the Vermin’s abuse of Evra on the weekend calling him a lying bastard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mirror
His reputation at Anfield was tarnished over the incidents with Suarez, after he accused the ex-Liverpool striker to have racially abused him there during a Premier League match whilst playing for Manchester United.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Mail
In 2011, Evra was involved in a headline-grabbing row with Luis Suarez which resulted in an eight-match ban and a £40,000 fine for the then-Liverpool striker after he was found guilty of racially abusing his opponent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro
However, Evra’s return – and the match itself – was somewhat soured after the Anfield faithful targeted the former Manchester United defender for his involvement in a racism row with former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez
£#%&!ers they are. Incapable of being blunt and stating that Suarez racially abused him. They can only say it indirectly and also like to intimate that Evra was somehow complicit by saying he was “involved in a row”.

Unread 26-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Going on from this point, reports about the Vermin’s abuse of Evra on the weekend calling him a lying bastard:

£#%&!ers they are. Incapable of being blunt and stating that Suarez racially abused him. They can only say it indirectly and also like to intimate that Evra was somehow complicit by saying he was “involved in a row”.
Liverpool fans have a lifetime's worth of good press now after what the Sun did.

You just have to accept that their club and fans will never ever be portrayed in a bad light by the british press. And the tv media as well for that matter.

They are the only club in this country that sky and BT deliberately don't cut away for adverts before kick off in order to make sure we all have to sit through the entirety of you'll never walk alone. No other club gets afforded such preferential treatment.
Closed Thread