View Poll Results: Forgive
Yes 43 52.44%
No 39 47.56%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Re: Will you forgive him?

i'd feel betrayed. it's almost as if a footballer who's lucky enough to play for the team i support has been given assurances from people who he respects that the hype around United's imminent demise is a load of old %@#$&!s

Unread 23-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'd feel betrayed. it's almost as if a footballer who's lucky enough to play for the team i support has been given assurances from people who he respects that the hype around United's imminent demise is a load of old %@#$&!s

Unbelievable. You're mental.

Unread 23-10-2010, 04:34 PM
taff

i'm glad if it's dealt with and we can get on with the £#%&!ing season now. rooney has undoubtedly made a tit of himself but i think that's been made plain to him over the last few days. if you want mitigating circumstances, consider it a case of a player at a low personal and professional ebb who was susceptible to influence by an agent aiming to exploit the situation. that said, he been pissing about long enough and now it's come to a head he needs to put it behind him and sort himself out.

i don't know that it's a case of forgiving or not forgiving him - unfortunately this is just how it is these days. plenty of players £#%&! around when it comes to contract negotiations; we just got a warts-and-all account of it on this occasion given rooney's capital and the enhanced media interest. none of it reflects well on the modern footballer, but then what does?

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Any chance of banning sers from all Rooney threads?
Any chance of Sullers choking on all that dick he's sucking?

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, I went there

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Will you forgive him?

Quote:
Fuzzy's probably

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Sandman

I actually enjoyed this week tbh, Fergie was brilliant.

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
I finally made him lose it

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
harks done that

he's a beast tbph view

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I actually enjoyed this week tbh, Fergie was brilliant.
Agreed. That @#%&! Rob Smyth from the Guardian has been trying to suggest Fergie has shown himself up. Truth is he handled bidness

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Sloane

i dont really think anybody has come out of this looking particularly clever

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:49 PM
skcollob

Wrong question perhaps - will I forgive him for being more of a thick @#%&! than usual the last couple of months ... Fergie never will, that's for sure -the only reason Gill, Glazers & Fergie's kept him is for the benefit of clubs financial situation, even if he is to be sold to the highest bidder asap.

Will I support him the same? while he's wearing the shirt and giving 100% then, yes.

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:52 PM
rafabio

Only positive thing to come out of all this is, it will put a full stop to all the 'rooney loves united' %@#$&!s. united for life

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i dont really think anybody has come out of this looking particularly clever
Disagree. I think Fergie has managed to salvage his relationship with Rooney, while also remaining loyal to his current players and appearing strong in the media. Rio was talking yesterday about how all the players have complete trust in everything the boss does. I sensed he was impressed with the way Fergie handled the situation.

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Disagree. I think Fergie has managed to salvage his relationship with Rooney, while also remaining loyal to his current players and appearing strong in the media. Rio was talking yesterday about how all the players have complete trust in everything the boss does. I sensed he was impressed with the way Fergie handled the situation.
i dont think he will see rooney in the same light. of course they will have a decent working relationship but he wont forget that in his words rooney disrespected the club. rio will say whatever he thinks he should be seen saying on twitter and whatever.
but he did handle it well when the stories leaked but it should never really have come to this.
obviously rooney, stretford, city, gill and the club have come off worse

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Sloane

if rooney did talk to big joel, i would have loved to hear that conversation

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
i dont think he will see rooney in the same light. of course they will have a decent working relationship but he wont forget that in his words rooney disrespected the club. rio will say whatever he thinks he should be seen saying on twitter and whatever.
but he did handle it well when the stories leaked but it should never really have come to this.
obviously rooney, stretford, city, gill and the club have come off worse
Would agree with that. I just think, under the circumstances, Fergie did as well as he could have.

I notice we're now being linked with about a dozen players in the press

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
if rooney did talk to big joel, i would have loved to hear that conversation
It's like the start of a joke...

'A jew and a scouser walk into a bar...'

(suggestions, please)

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:09 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
It's like the start of a joke...

'A jew and a scouser walk into a bar...'

(suggestions, please)
rooney said what time is the first pay review due? and joel said "£#%&! off you rat muncher"
Closed Thread