United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 12-06-2019, 07:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
You're right, he wasn't. I had a very nice vegan burger and a pint of Neck Oil though so all good.
What a f***ing bastard

Unread 23-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Chris Quayd

Chris Moltisanti outside my gaff last week, taller than I thought and had dyed his hair taking 20 years off him, looked dreamy tbh.

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Chris Moltisanti outside my gaff last week, taller than I thought and had dyed his hair taking 20 years off him, looked dreamy tbh.
f***ing a!

love christafuh, tbh.

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
f***ing a!

love christafuh, tbh.
Yup, possibly my favorite star spot. Would have had a word if I hadnít just stormed out the house following a Fathers Day row with the Mrs

Unread 23-06-2019, 08:57 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Yup, possibly my favorite star spot. Would have had a word if I hadnít just stormed out the house following a Fathers Day row with the Mrs
Thatís an excellent one. Love him in goodfellas too. One of my favourite moments in The Sopranos is when he shoots the dude in the foot then goes ďit happensĒ. Art imitating art.

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:02 PM
lenin

Scholesy sticking his head in the Museum of Science and Industry entrance before clearly deciding Ďf*** thatí.

Kevin Smith (AKA Silent Bob) in the Northern Quarter.

Jos Butter outside the Hilton on Deansgate

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
Scholesy sticking his head in the Museum of Science and Industry entrance before clearly deciding Ďf*** thatí.

Kevin Smith (AKA Silent Bob) in the Northern Quarter.

Jos Butter outside the Hilton on Deansgate
Not saying that's not true but he did a podcast in the states with somebody I follow on Saturday, almost certainly in the states, and hes playing a show in California on Tuesday, so suspect it was a look a like.

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:25 PM
waynes ear's

Deffo a hipster lookalike f***

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Ethers

Not saying thatís not true but Iím going to subsequently set out several reasons why itís not true

Brutal ffs.

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not saying thatís not true but Iím going to subsequently set out several reasons why itís not true

Brutal ffs.

Cant be having fakers, it's bad enough when No Fun spots footballers at football matches