United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 17-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Patty_b

Didn't realise there was a Black Mirror thread and posted my comments on the TV thread instead.

Episode three was a bottle job, they should have let it all play out and when when the credits were playing, it should have hard cut back to Ashley still in a coma with the 'rock' song she was playing in the 'rock club' being extracted from her head by the black guy via the dream machine she was hooked up to. Then it should have hard cut to 'Ashley Eternal' playing the same song infront of packed arenas across the world, with the Auntie looking on with a shit-eating smirk on her face.

Basically, the entire second half should have been taking place inside of her comatose head, and just part of the process of extracting new material from her.

It still would'be been a shit episode, but the kick in balls would have left a lasting feeling.

Unread 17-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Wank.

1st ep was ok...second was AIDS and the 3rd one was a childs movie with swearing.

Charlie cannot have written the 3rd episode. That was a woman. Has to be.
i did warn you

Unread 18-06-2019, 04:51 PM
no fun

Deteriorated by episode

1....pretty good

2...bit daft

3...bag of shite

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:09 PM
ScarFace

None of the eps bar the first felt like black mirror. the fact they could only shit out 3 eps was telling.

Stop pumping out shite for the sake of filling your netflix quota.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
None of the eps bar the first felt like black mirror. the fact they could only shit out 3 eps was telling.

It's totally eaten itself. Awful compared to where it started

Unread 18-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Vedder

Quote:

It was only 3 eps because they gave us Bandersnatch too

Unread 18-06-2019, 07:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
It was only 3 eps because they gave us Bandersnatch too
which was fucking aids. Also that was 6 months ago.

Unread 22-06-2019, 05:17 PM
believe

Wtf is this shit? Got talked in to waktching it despite never seeeing it before and now I know why just to try and clear it up in my head are these two having a gay affair?

Unread 22-06-2019, 05:24 PM
AK14

Watched the 1st and 2nd episodes of the first series last night...

Fucking garbage

Unread 22-06-2019, 05:35 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Wtf is this shit? Got talked in to waktching it despite never seeeing it before and now I know why just to try and clear it up in my head are these two having a gay affair?
Kinda. I think they're trying to say who you are online, doesn't have to be who you are IRL.

They tried it in the real world and felt nothing but online loved it stuffed up them.

One of them pretends to be a woman...so there is the tranny thing ticked. The other enjoys fucking his male best friend, if he looks female in a video game...so theres the gay/bi tick.

Everybody was black, so theres another.

Then the twist was the wife finding out and being fine with it, because she wanted to fuck around too....feminism.

We just needed a cripple for it to get 10/10 from red in cumbria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Watched the 1st and 2nd episodes of the first series last night...

Fucking garbage
well don't bother with any more because series 1/2 is the peak.