United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 09:03 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
McDonalds Broadheath.
Delicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Seagull shat on Jaffos head there
Truly heart warming story
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 12:06 PM
NinoyAquino
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
Was an incredible day - stunning weather and the right temperature for me, gorgeous beach, paddle boarding then into the old town for beautiful food and booze then back on ye beach for slightly smashed swimming before back in for more food and booze.

Went to some of the bars Nino recommended - thanks pal, they were brilliant.

An incredible place.
Yes pal

glad you got to make use of the excellent beach too.
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Hema
 
Default

The Angel in Dartmouth. Did the lunch menu and was able to book 1 day before. Fantastic seafood. Can get ferry from Kingswear for a couple of quid and it's pretty much as soon as you get off the jetty. Elly Wentworth from MasterChef is head chef.
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Baron
 
Default

https://www.osteriadelproconsolo.com/

Here last night in Florence, spinach soufflé with Gorgonzola sauce (light as a feather, witchcraft) then a spicy pasta *chefs fingers* & the steak was incredible, 1.3kg T-bone to share of local Tuscan working cow, just sensational. Got through a couple of bottles of Brunello red, may have been a bit pissed by the end but fuck it. Great service as well, the lad who waited on us previously worked at Hestons gaff at the Mandarin Oriental, top bantz.
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Hema
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
https://www.osteriadelproconsolo.com/

Here last night in Florence, spinach soufflé with Gorgonzola sauce (light as a feather, witchcraft) then a spicy pasta *chefs fingers* & the steak was incredible, 1.3kg T-bone to share of local Tuscan working cow, just sensational. Got through a couple of bottles of Brunello red, may have been a bit pissed by the end but fuck it. Great service as well, the lad who waited on us previously worked at Hestons gaff at the Mandarin Oriental, top bantz.
Sounds awesome that. My kind of night out but you ruined your review with the pseudo-crudeness.
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Man from Bury spends £650 on black pudding

It’s like a headline from the Radcliffe Advertiser


I bet they were shitting it serving him. Like Michel Roux turning up and ordering the Ortolan.

“Ee eez a yonner? Madre mia!”
 
Unread 16-06-2019, 06:54 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Truly heart warming story
A true one as well.
 
Unread 17-06-2019, 10:25 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post


I bet they were shitting it serving him. Like Michel Roux turning up and ordering the Ortolan.

“Ee eez a yonner? Madre mia!”
Shit out when we left because the head chef was there waiting to milk the applause of the diners as though he’d just delivered a masterpiece. Totally bottled it and said it was wonderful. He looked into my eyes though when I said it and he could see that they were dead. He knew. We both knew. The difference was that he wasn’t arsed one bit whether we enjoyed it or not whereas I was devastated- especially by the sherry. And the money. I felt like telling him that my Auntie Marie, who used to say weetabricks, would have loved all the Sherry.
 
Unread 04-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Knockers
 
Default

Going to La Boheme in Lymm tomorrow night for our wedding anniversary. Will feel odd not to be somewhere sexy and new in town, being served by a bored art student. There’d best be white-gloved waiters and someone to take a brother’s coat. I’m thinking the gaff in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
 
Unread 04-07-2019, 07:25 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers View Post
Going to La Boheme in Lymm tomorrow night for our wedding anniversary. Will feel odd not to be somewhere sexy and new in town, being served by a bored art student. There’d best be white-gloved waiters and someone to take a brother’s coat. I’m thinking the gaff in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
It’s decent, the food is good but the head waiter thinks he’s a fucking comedian

You can always stop off at the new chippy in Partington on the way home if you’re still hungry
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Restaurants 2019
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Restaurants in Soho jaffo Food and Drink 243 28-08-2012 03:42 PM
Manchester Restaurants Manchester Off Topic 18 22-08-2007 03:20 PM
Italian Restaurants Stretters Off Topic 31 27-06-2007 07:04 PM
Chinese Restaurants shadowplay Off Topic 16 05-04-2007 12:24 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:48 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.