United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
_
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Mr_Ed

Default If you could grow a 3rd eye that worked

and you could have it on any part of your body, where would you grow it?

Hypothetically speaking, this eye vision would appear in a small window in the top of your vision so not obscuring your main vision but being a nice little handycam whereever your 3rd eye was...

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
red red robbo

This used to be a Mike Harding joke.

Little Johnny said he'd grow it on the end of his p**** so he could go down to Old Trafford and stick through the gates and watch for free

Look, I'm not the only sad old bastard

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=57409

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:08 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

Hypothetically speaking, this eye vision would appear in a small window in the top of your vision so not obscuring your main vision but being a nice little handycam whereever your 3rd eye was...
Quote:
If you could grow a 3rd eye that worked

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:09 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

On the bottom of my shoes, then I'd spend my time walking closely beghind hot women in skirts.

No way would I have it on the end of my knob, that would instantly rule out ****

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:15 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
On the bottom of my shoes, then I'd spend my time walking closely beghind hot women in skirts.
Shirley you'd just be looking at the pavement if they were on the bottom of your feet?

Top side of your big toe, I'd say. With sandals.

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:16 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Shirley you'd just be looking at the pavement if they were on the bottom of your feet?

Top side of your big toe, I'd say. With sandals.

Closed Thread