United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2007, 09:17 AM
LH_88

Question How much f***ing longer

are we going to persist in overplaying the ball in areas where it will have no effect on whether we create a chance or not?

The only good thing about sitting in the NT2 is that you can see everything that's going on during the game, and we spent so much time playing pretty football on the half way line, that by the time we got anywhere near the goal, Spurs had 10 men behind the ball and we had no chance of breaking them down.

Shit, continental style ****. How I yearn for the days of 3 passes, Andrei and Giggsy down the flanks and straight into the box.

Unread 27-08-2007, 09:55 AM
LH_88

Am I right or not you c***s?

Unread 27-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

How much longer are we going to tolerate mass murder?

Unread 27-08-2007, 09:59 AM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
are we going to persist in overplaying the ball in areas where it will have no effect on whether we create a chance or not?

The only good thing about sitting in the NT2 is that you can see everything that's going on during the game, and we spent so much time playing pretty football on the half way line, that by the time we got anywhere near the goal, Spurs had 10 men behind the ball and we had no chance of breaking them down.

Shit, continental style ****. How I yearn for the days of 3 passes, Andrei and Giggsy down the flanks and straight into the box.
You have not hear of the new ruling coming in from UEFA....

games will be decided on share of possession rather than goals conceded and scored.
We are going to be unstopable

Unread 27-08-2007, 10:03 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
I think those times are gone. Do you expect us to cross to a lone midget in the penalty box? Its not going to change mate.

Unread 27-08-2007, 10:10 AM
BarryX

How dare you come on here and post a serious football thread.

Closed Thread