United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 05:27 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I cannot actually believe Iím saying this but heís growing on me
This.

I like him, despite his overt scouseness.

Heís a UFC fighter heís hardly going to have the personality of Stephen Fry.
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 05:55 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Prefer him over McGregor.

Over scouses it sometimes but heís pretty down to Earth and doesnít go round acting like a hard c***.
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 09:53 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I cannot actually believe Iím saying this but heís growing on me
I've said it before: I like and hate him in equal measures. Does my head in.

Take the Scouse out of him and he talks a lot of sense. But I still want him to lose because I don't think his ability right now is anywhere near the hype and a bit of humility will do him good.
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 10:25 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

The accent is obviously nails down a blackboard stuff but he does seems proper genuine
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

He's a f***ing good kid, arsed about his accent or post code....
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 05:35 AM
Vedder
 
Default

Lad lad lad
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Canít cope with this cringey bastard

Shouting out Caroline Flack in his post fight interview ffs

Disgusting bowl headed scouse rat
Glad someone on here still thinks straight.


tbh nothing to do with his accent, could give less f***s, he's just massively irritating. one of those people who thinks his voice should be heard by everyone.

UFC fighters getting involved in politics ffs. Stick to practicing your takedowns.
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Glad someone on here still thinks straight.


tbh nothing to do with his accent, could give less f***s, he's just massively irritating. one of those people who thinks his voice should be heard by everyone.

UFC fighters getting involved in politics ffs. Stick to practicing your takedowns.
Mens mental health is political ?
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mens mental health is political ?
I was talking about his comments on sunak, obviously
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I was talking about his comments on sunak, obviously
Oh yeah, you made that clear.....

He has an obvious platform and is calling out the worst government in our life time....

Didn't know you are a rishi fan....
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Oh yeah, you made that clear.....

He has an obvious platform and is calling out the worst government in our life time....

Didn't know you are a rishi fan....
Oh you got me

He's an absolutely average fighter who is only getting opportunities because of his personality and mouth. Fine, good luck to him, but ultimately he'll be judged on his record. As Shenners said, put him against anyone in the top 10 and there's a good likelihood he gets a hiding.


Oh an worst government in our lifetime? Didn't know you were a Thatcher fan....
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 10:59 AM
BarryX
 
Default

The biggest problem I have with Paddy:



Tribalism.

The face + the flag
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 11:03 AM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Professional scouse c***. He'll get mulled and forgotten about as soon as he takes a step up.

Not to mention his nice guy act is just that... An act.




https://images.app.goo.gl/xJNVHo8wtzoFgTft9

Not too keen on brown people it seems.
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 11:51 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Professional scouse c***. He'll get mulled and forgotten about as soon as he takes a step up.

Not to mention his nice guy act is just that... An act.




https://images.app.goo.gl/xJNVHo8wtzoFgTft9

Not too keen on brown people it seems.
That doesnít say anything about his take on brown people
I agree immigration means integration.

I leaned the language of every country Iíve lived in and respected local culture - itís an important part of integrating
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

OK pal.

He's literally just said the country is a f***ing mess because immigrants are taking over parts of it


I'd wager 99% of immigrants speak better English than any c*** in the cesspool he's from.
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 12:04 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Oh you got me

He's an absolutely average fighter who is only getting opportunities because of his personality and mouth. Fine, good luck to him, but ultimately he'll be judged on his record. As Shenners said, put him against anyone in the top 10 and there's a good likelihood he gets a hiding.


Oh an worst government in our lifetime? Didn't know you were a Thatcher fan....
I find him incredibly boring to watch. I'm not into all that grappling on the floor balls. Never seen him go toe to toe with anyone. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to a couple of cracks to the chops.

For balance, he's excellent on the floor. Doesn't ever seem phased, even when it looks like he may be in trouble. But it bores the piss out of me.
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

His hair is an affront to decency
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I find him incredibly boring to watch. I'm not into all that grappling on the floor balls. Never seen him go toe to toe with anyone. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to a couple of cracks to the chops.

For balance, he's excellent on the floor. Doesn't ever seem phased, even when it looks like he may be in trouble. But it bores the piss out of me.


love jitz tbh and he's not without skill in that department, but I just think in this day and age when more or less every top level fighter is superbly well rounded, he's lacking big time and will get found out.

But i suspect that's less important to him than people talking about him. So he's doing well there.
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
That doesnít say anything about his take on brown people
I agree immigration means integration.

I leaned the language of every country Iíve lived in and respected local culture - itís an important part of integrating
Are you taking the piss?
 
Unread 25-07-2022, 01:20 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are you taking the piss?
Calm your farm sweetheart. What's rattled your knickers?

What did I write that was so wrong?

Immigrants should learn the language? Pretty much a requirement to become a citizen in most countries imho.

Never had you down as one of the 'Two teas! I SAID TWO TEAS (holds up 2 fingers)' in Benidorm Brigade but hey ho.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ufc 2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F1 - 2022 Gypsum Fantastic Other Sports & Fitness 37 09-05-2022 11:33 AM
Football 16/02/2022 dunk Football 17 17-02-2022 10:41 AM
New choons 2022 HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon Music 10 10-02-2022 08:28 AM
What's for Tea 2022 redhegemony Food and Drink 57 12-01-2022 06:49 PM
2022 tatty Football 3 06-05-2012 02:34 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.