United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 01:49 PM
BarryX
 
Default

That finishing collection of short combinations from Pereira was fighting at its best. Hands of kryptonite, jeez...
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 02:01 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
That finishing collection of short combinations from Pereira was fighting at its best. Hands of kryptonite, jeez...
Just watched the replay. The power he gets with that short left is frightening.

They said for his last fight he came in on fight night at 230 pounds. That's a small heavyweight. he looks miles iugger than Izzy. How is he cutting that much weight

Great to watch though. Problem for me is that he's a kick boxer and Adesanya was an ideal match. If he wins the rematch, I wouldn't fancy him against much of that division. UFC is weird in that way. Styles really do make matches.

Poor Frankie Edgar btw. His kids there as well
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 02:28 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

The girl that beat Molly in the Prelims was fantastic. Absolutely dominated.

Pereira had already beaten Adesanya twice. It wasnít that much of a surprise?
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 03:07 PM
History
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Decent card. Chandler showing agian why he'll never be a champion.
Love watching Chandler fights. Absolute scraps.

Most entertaining fighter in the UFC right now
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Just watched the replay. The power he gets with that short left is frightening.

They said for his last fight he came in on fight night at 230 pounds. That's a small heavyweight. he looks miles iugger than Izzy. How is he cutting that much weight

Great to watch though. Problem for me is that he's a kick boxer and Adesanya was an ideal match. If he wins the rematch, I wouldn't fancy him against much of that division. UFC is weird in that way. Styles really do make matches.

Poor Frankie Edgar btw. His kids there as well
Can see him taking the rematch then win or lose move up to light heavy. Must be excruciating cutting weight for him. Phenomenal power in the guy.
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Vedder
 
Default

 
Unread 13-11-2022, 11:51 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
no....that is a sickener. One of my faves.

and yet berbatov still roams.
 
Unread 14-11-2022, 03:13 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Can see him taking the rematch then win or lose move up to light heavy. Must be excruciating cutting weight for him. Phenomenal power in the guy.
Him against Jiri would be a good match. Not so much if Glover wins it back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
The girl that beat Molly in the Prelims was fantastic. Absolutely dominated.

Pereira had already beaten Adesanya twice. It wasnít that much of a surprise?
knocked him out after being dominated and got a ridiculous points decision in Brazil. Both in kick boxing, not MMA. Izzy is world champion and much better fighter - of course it was a surprise. Izzy was up 3-1 at least going into the final round. Looked tiny compared to Periera though.
 
Unread 14-11-2022, 03:40 AM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
no....that is a sickener. One of my faves.

and yet berbatov still roams.
It's more like gliding with Berba. Such an effortless first touch, as well.

Real sad about Rumble, though. Seems like he was battling with an illness for a while?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Him against Jiri would be a good match. Not so much if Glover wins it back



knocked him out after being dominated and got a ridiculous points decision in Brazil. Both in kick boxing, not MMA. Izzy is world champion and much better fighter - of course it was a surprise. Izzy was up 3-1 at least going into the final round. Looked tiny compared to Periera though.
Crazy how much weight Pereira can put back on, in the 24 hours before a fight. He's built like a tank, though. The bloke's nails.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ufc 2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F1 - 2022 Gypsum Fantastic Other Sports & Fitness 37 09-05-2022 11:33 AM
Football 16/02/2022 dunk Football 17 17-02-2022 10:41 AM
New choons 2022 HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon Music 10 10-02-2022 08:28 AM
What's for Tea 2022 redhegemony Food and Drink 57 12-01-2022 06:49 PM
2022 tatty Football 3 06-05-2012 02:34 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.