United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Khabib hasn't shut the f*** up since he 'retired'. Done more interviews than Paul Burrell, the gossiping c***.

Unread 28-07-2021, 06:48 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Khabib hasn't shut the f*** up since he 'retired'. Done more interviews than Paul Burrell, the gossiping c***.
Heís a coach and a mentor to many, why should he stay quiet?

Unread 28-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Heís a coach and a mentor to many, why should he stay quiet?
Because he shit his jocks and went sprinting like a Mad Rat! despite being in his prime, and having never gone up in weight.

Is he still asking GSP to drop down to Lightweight, btw?

Unread 28-07-2021, 11:15 PM
armchair

He's like a guy got both legs chopped off but still goes around the village threatening people

Unread 28-07-2021, 11:34 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's like a guy got both legs chopped off but still goes around the village threatening people

Threatening the Village People?

That's a hate crime.

Unread 29-07-2021, 08:21 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 29-07-2021, 10:56 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Thought big El was a trained fighter?

Unread 25-09-2021, 12:27 PM
My Name is Heath

Masvidal will go on the list for this assault

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...vanzant-santos

Unread 26-09-2021, 05:10 AM
shenwen

That third round as good as it gets. Volkanovski is an animal. Ortega coming back and taking the fifth

Rest of the card was shit. UFC needs to up its game. Been a mediocre year.

Unread 31-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

Looks like it was a decent card last night.

Fair play to Teixeira winning the title at 42 years old. Incredible achievement.

Khamzat is the real deal. Canít remember the last fighter I was so excited by.

Unread 31-10-2021, 11:18 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Looks like it was a decent card last night.

Fair play to Teixeira winning the title at 42 years old. Incredible achievement.

Khamzat is the real deal. Canít remember the last fighter I was so excited by.
Glover totally deserved that. So happy for him.

Khamzat looked great but needs to fight higher ranked fighters. Not fought anyone yet.

Been bingeing Dana's contender series. Some great match ups there and everyone comes out swinging, except all the Khabib clones from Dagestan. Was a British/Afghan guy on it last week - Javid Basharat - worth keeping an eye on. Some skills. Fought an Israeli guy who called him a terrorist at the weigh ins . Absolutely humiliated him in the ring.

Unread 06-11-2021, 05:13 AM
My Name is Heath

I'm not a super sage on UFC but followed it for years - peaking with Lesnar's first run.

Anyway...

Does anyone follow the Michael Bisping vlogs? I love the guy. They are great fun and the latest one at the 268 press conference is great entertainment.

I like him lot.

Unread 06-11-2021, 08:42 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I'm not a super sage on UFC but followed it for years - peaking with Lesnar's first run.

Anyway...

Does anyone follow the Michael Bisping vlogs? I love the guy. They are great fun and the latest one at the 268 press conference is great entertainment.

I like him lot.
Bisping's turned out to be a great presenter. Good interview here warming things up for the big one tonight.

Top red as well

Separately, Covington's act been slipping. Now hiring dolly birds to hang out with him in the pool. Fake news baller. Did well with his MAGA period though.

Should be a cracking fight. Seems Colby is planning to wrestle more. Still feel the edge is with Kamaru.

Full preview:

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:37 AM
BarryX

Bisping's great. Also watch a bit of Chael Sonnen, too (when I'm doing the dishes for some reason, something of a habit of mine ). Both are excellent entertainers and orators. Dan Hardy's probably the best in terms of breaking down the fights from a technical perspective (but not nearly as much as fun).

However, my personal favourite MMA Channel/YouTuber has to be MixedMollyWhoppery. Don't know who is he or anything about him, but the guy's narratives are world class and his accent one of the coolest out there...

Haven't got time to watch his latest video on Jon Jones until later, but no doubt will be worth a watch (as are the rest of the videos on his channel):

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Watched that last week Barry. His vids are usually good.

Jones is a psychopath.

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:20 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Watched that last week Barry. His vids are usually good.

Jones is a psychopath.
The dude's got some great lines. MixedMollyWhoppery that is, not Jones (who's no doubt done countless great lines, befire totally self-destructing).

Unread 06-11-2021, 04:09 PM
My Name is Heath

Was expecting the roid brigade to crap me out for enjoying Bisling but a joy to see Forum Sages agreeing

Looking forward to tonight, Justin G is opening the PPV card I believe.

Unread 06-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Was expecting the roid brigade to crap me out for enjoying Bisling but a joy to see Forum Sages agreeing

Looking forward to tonight, Justin G is opening the PPV card I believe.
Bisping has some good little stories on his new podcast format.

Unread 06-11-2021, 04:46 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Bisping has some good little stories on his new podcast format.

https://youtu.be/5doTSVEd1ZQ
Linkage mate - I will watch that tonight.

I saw the one where he got held up in Cape Town too. What a life he has had.

Unread 07-11-2021, 02:27 AM
Vedder

What a round

How on earth did Chandler survive that
Closed Thread