United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 10:47 AM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Mate, their manager sits on a bucket and cant speak English, the guys a f***ing genius.
his team sits in 14th and has won something like 2 games in 8, but they pass the ball well so yesterday's game was basically a draw!
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.
It was one of the most inept tactical managerial performances Iíve ever seen of any visiting manager and team at old Trafford.

Ipswich esque

Genius!
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It was one of the most inept tactical managerial performances Iíve ever seen of any visiting manager and team at old Trafford.

Ipswich esque

Genius!
tbf he does sit on a bucket though
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.
it's mental. it's all from the stats £#%&!ers, too, despite the game proving that the score is the most important stat, but 'attempted passes'!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Mate, their manager sits on a bucket and cant speak English, the guys a £#%&!ing genius.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 11:19 AM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Good advice. Perhaps adopt it yourself when things go a bit wrong?
I'm loving it mate, i get annoyed when things go wrong because like everyone else i want us to succeed.

Unfortunately the bar has been set so high that teams can afford very few slip ups. A few bad results in a row and it could be all over imo.

I fully expect Liverpool to get 90+ points.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 11:34 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Needs to drop the tracksuit....
what exactly do you think he's doing in that bucket?

just... no.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 11:50 AM
programmes?
 
Default

All I can say is, thank £#%&! the players ignore what Ole asks of them in training and pre-match tactical discussions every day, and just go out and do what they want.

Imagine where we'd be if they took heed......
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:22 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.
This and the idea I've read several times today that "both teams could have scored 10"

Leeds had three shots on target. We had 14.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:27 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

tbf he's turned 'dirty Leeds' into 'plucky little Leeds who play football the way it was meant to be played Leeds'
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:33 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
tbf he's turned 'dirty Leeds' into 'plucky little Leeds who play football the way it was meant to be played Leeds'
Leeds have conceded 30 goals already this season. More than any other team.

Hope they get relegated playing football the way it's meant to be played.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Some great rebranding for the disgusting imbred scumbag @#%&!s, nqat.

Can't understand the praise that Bielsa gets at all. He pretty much set them up to lose and he's regarded as some sort of admirable hero for it

Hope they go down with a new record of goals conceded. Although we'll have to put up with a minutes silence next season to mourn the loss to the Premier League of the great 20-21 Leeds side.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:43 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Starting to suspect the pundits are all pre-programmed and Ole smashed the narrative yesterday, so they had no idea what to do.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Leeds have conceded 30 goals already this season. More than any other team.

Hope they get relegated playing football the way it's meant to be played.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 01:29 PM
triple sod
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Have watched these 100ís of times now. £#%&! me. So so sweet.

ĎFook off fook off fook offí

 
Unread 21-12-2020, 01:29 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Losing by shitloads is the way Leeds are meant to play tbh
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 01:47 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
This and the idea I've read several times today that "both teams could have scored 10"

Leeds had three shots on target. We had 14.
I have a mate who supports Leeds. He text me saying it could have been 8-8
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 01:53 PM
utd99
 
Default

I donít think Iíve seen a more arrogantly inept tactical set up by any manager visiting Old Trafford ever. As long as our midfielders were prepared to work hard they were guaranteed the freedom of the park all game long.

Itís no shock they looked superb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
I have a mate who supports Leeds. He text me saying it could have been 8-8
And if my auntie had a nob sheíd be my uncle. The things people say to make themselves feel better. 10 would not have flattered us.
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Vida_15
 
Default

absolutely brilliant game of football yesterday...£#%&!ing Leeds Scum
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 03:48 PM
puressence
 
Default

How can a game be 10-8 when you have 3 shots on target ? Anyway still buzzing still laughing 😂
 
Unread 21-12-2020, 03:54 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
How can a game be 10-8 when you have 3 shots on target ? Anyway still buzzing still laughing 😂
Exactly. ABUís are starting to get a bit nervous again I think. Leeds brought a water pistol to a gunfight.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Manchester United v Leeds Utd : Official Match Thread 20/12/20 4:30pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United v Tottenham : Official Match Thread : 12/3/'22 5:30pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 265 13-03-2022 05:16 PM
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Official Match Day Thread : 24/10/21 4:30pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 772 25-10-2021 09:20 PM
Manchester United vs. Leeds United - Official Match Thread - 14/08/2021 (12:30pm) 20LEgend1999 Manchester United Match Thread Archive 407 20-08-2021 09:55 AM
Manchester United v Chelsea - Official Match Thread 5:30pm 24/10/20 armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 394 25-10-2020 07:57 PM
*Official Match Thread* - Chelsea v Manchester United 7:30pm Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 436 23-02-2019 11:13 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.