United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:30 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
He's tall, jacked and got a piece on him, you can't hate the lad
He can also play football a bit. Which some people hate to admit.

Mayve they are scared he does more for the team than other 'world class' midfielders we have?

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=44

Looks like bunks is leaving it to Ole to clean up his mess. Never thought I’d see him go riccers radio silent I must say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Hard to land a punch though when you’ve just come to 6 foot out of the ring and you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha.

Pure has cleaned his clock big time here.
i think it says everything when us three lads, who would never normally get involved in forum politics, are noticing that pure is trevor to bunks' little mo.

pure has a new-found confidence that can only be seen in a man who can finish a 5k in under 2 hours, and maybe that's what's scaring bunks? i'm not listening to the 'bunker bluster' snide that's swirling around the pm system at the moment though, and am backing bunks to come out swinging. he simply has to.

The Scottish Player motm today. future united captain for me

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:48 PM
AK14

Commentator on match of the day

“This game could have finished 10-8”

Leeds has 3 shots on target ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He can also play football a bit. Which some people hate to admit.

Mayve they are scared he does more for the team than other 'world class' midfielders we have?
Some of us called him being a future superstar when he first broke on the scene at the age of 29.

Seriously though he’ll be one of the best in his position before long...

Need to stop playing as a holding mid.

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:52 PM
92ToBury

Amazing what happens when we start a game on time rather than giving the opposition a 20-minute head start. McTom of the match. Not saying he is in general, but his timing of runs was Robboesque today. Well done team.

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Amazing what happens when we start a game on time rather than giving the opposition a 20-minute head start. McTom of the match. Not saying he is in general, but his timing of runs was Robboesque today. Well done team.
Neville said at the time of the second, he was a combo of Keane & Scholes.

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
That lad in the top left after The Scottish Player’s 2nd

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:03 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Inbred @#%&!s

Unread 21-12-2020, 03:23 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He talks absolute balls. Mind you every pundit does, part of the job these days. “Insightful expert opinion on the game?...sorry we won’t hire you .....

can talk dogshit to fuel likes and retweets?! ....come on in” g nev is one of the worst these days. I remember Owen and savage were up there with bullshit
Andy gray was good on bein. Keys was his usual £#%&!er self.

Unread 21-12-2020, 06:27 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Did you actually do that?

Unread 21-12-2020, 06:32 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did you actually do that?
What beat Leeds ?

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:03 AM
guerreiro

Thought that was one of the best performances by Rashford, despite not scoring or even coming close. His carrying of the ball and movement was world class.

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:06 AM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Thought that was one of the best performances by Rashford, despite not scoring or even coming close. His carrying of the ball and movement was world class.
100%

Looks back to best, really sharp

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:18 AM
barca99

What a result, sets us up nicely for the Leicester game - draw wouldn't be the end of the world but win and it really lays down a marker.

The Scottish Player was unreal, best game for us. A bit gutted we didn't score more tbh, 8 or 9 would have been f***ing lovely but 6 will do

Special mention for James as well, great touch for the goal, gets him into the space, thought he did well all game. Going to need the whole squad to be performing and that will have done his confidence the world of good.

Closest we have been at Christmas in a long time, just enjoying it while i can because it could end at any moment!

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
It shows what the internet is like these days that you even have to emphasise this.

'The Scottish Player was Robboesque today'
'What? The Scottish Player is better than Robson !!!'

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:47 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It shows what the internet is like these days that you even have to emphasise this.

'The Scottish Player was Robboesque today'
'What? The Scottish Player is better than Robson !!!'
no one is saying this.

but some sanctimonious dick will be along soon to say "for all those of you who still can't understand why robson was better than The Scottish Player....." and then stating some £#%&!ing obvious nonsense before hopping to the bathroom with his legs crossed.

that's what the internet is like these days.

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:51 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
They shit themselves every time he got the ball, which also opened the game up for others.

The entire team seemed pumped with confidence to just £#%&!ing attack. Arrogance even. Need more of that.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:38 AM
MagnificentSeven

i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:40 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.
Mate, their manager sits on a bucket and cant speak English, the guys a f***ing genius.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
It's completely bizarre. They could easily have conceded 8 or 9.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Closest we have been at Christmas in a long time, just enjoying it while i can because it could end at any moment!
Good advice. Perhaps adopt it yourself when things go a bit wrong?