United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 01:37 PM
shenwen
 
Default

If we’re that hard up we should think about selling de gea and Pogba. Yep of our biggest assets but also players we could manage without.

Henderson in and money for 2-3 more signings.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 01:55 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Overrated turd.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 01:58 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
If we’re that hard up we should think about selling de gea and Pogba. Yep of our biggest assets but also players we could manage without.

Henderson in and money for 2-3 more signings.
Yeah I’m sure they’ll be queuing up for De Gea
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 04:13 PM
bosskeano
 
Default

Dortmund are using the papers to really put pressure on United to pay the full amount for Sancho otherwise they'll just say at the end we took a stance against arguably the biggest club in the world and we didn't sell.

So if money is the issue....sell Pogba but his price tag could be a sticking point b/c there are only two or three clubs that could pay the amount needed to get him

we're obviously struggling to ship out deadwood like Smalling, Jones, Lingard, Dalot...
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Nobody is going to buy Pogba unless we practically give him away.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Neo
 
Angry

Heard this c*** speak for the first time yesterday. Ffs, he sounds like a YouTube drill artist from Peckham who's got learning difficulties.

Him and Lingard in the same dressing room would be unbearable.

Sack him off and sign Ronaldo instead.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 04:49 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Heard this c*** speak for the first time yesterday. Ffs, he sounds like a YouTube drill artist from Peckham who's got learning difficulties.

Him and Lingard in the same dressing room would be unbearable.

Sack him off and sign Ronaldo instead.
He sounds deaf...

 
Unread 13-08-2020, 05:41 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He sounds deaf...
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 05:55 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What’s his plan, to not win anything?
Just slightly harsh.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 06:39 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Just slightly harsh.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:27 PM
bosskeano
 
Default

if they want to hold out for 100m plus...then move on

we could get Thomas Lemar and Thomas Partey for that same amount
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:28 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
if they want to hold out for 100m plus...then move on

we could get Thomas Lemar and Thomas Partey for that same amount
Yes, but why would we want to? I'm sure there are better options out there than the pair of them ffs
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:30 PM
bosskeano
 
Default

Partey was brilliant against Liverpool in their CL tie and Lemar just isn't getting games for Athleti....both have around 50m release clauses and both are quality players that fill needs

a mid and a winger
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:35 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Partey was brilliant against Liverpool in their CL tie and Lemar just isn't getting games for Athleti....both have around 50m release clauses and both are quality players that fill needs

a mid and a winger
There's a reason Lemar isn't getting games for Atletico...

Partey is a bit meh. We need someone that can pass a ball with some sort of control and tempo, he's not that.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:36 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Thomas Lemar finishes the season for Atlético Madrid with 0 goals and 0 assists in 29 appearances across all competitions.

Not sure he's a good alternative to Sancho.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:39 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Thomas Lemar finishes the season for Atlético Madrid with 0 goals and 0 assists in 29 appearances across all competitions.

Not sure he's a good alternative to Sancho.
Only £50m though....
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:43 PM
bosskeano
 
Default

Atletico isn't exactly known for their dynamic attacking and goals scoring so not that simple to judge based on his stats

Lemar, Coman...all i'm saying is that if this is going to really get drawn out, there are options where we could get two quality players for that price and improve a couple areas
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:49 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

They'd sure help fill out the roster.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 09:56 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Thomas Lemar finishes the season for Atlético Madrid with 0 goals and 0 assists in 29 appearances across all competitions.

Not sure he's a good alternative to Sancho.
We’re on the look out for a Lingard replacement tbf.
 
Unread 13-08-2020, 10:25 PM
avocado
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’re on the look out for a Lingard replacement tbf.
Needs another 4 goals this season to even reach those dizzy heights
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jadon Sancho
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jadon Sancho's transfer value has risen an incredible £70MILLION in just three months fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-12-2018 12:40 PM
Jadon Sancho becomes the second-youngest Englishman to score in the Champions League fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-10-2018 11:00 AM
Jadon Sancho has followed a path that more English talents should take | Eni Aluko fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 11-10-2018 04:00 PM
Manchester United interested in Man City youngster Jadon Sancho fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-07-2017 11:20 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.