United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
_

Unread 19-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Zorg

Getting back to the 'unreasonably' bit, I have such low tolerance for queue jumpers it is actually a bit unreasonable sometimes. A colleague came to chat to me in the lunch queue earlier and I could actually feel myself closing the gap involuntarily, just in case she got any f***ing ideas.

Unread 19-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Getting back to the 'unreasonably' bit, I have such low tolerance for queue jumpers it is actually a bit unreasonable sometimes. A colleague came to chat to me in the lunch queue earlier and I could actually feel myself closing the gap involuntarily, just in case she got any f***ing ideas.

hate the chat and cut

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve_Of_Destruction
Better or worse than the 'stop and chat'?

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Gobshites. Have an opinion on everything and if you've been somewhere or done something they've already done it. You've been to Tenerife, they've been to Elevenerife.

People who eat at the cinema and make a f***ing racket doing it.

People who belittle service staff just to make themselves look like the big I am. Anyone who's seen Russians on holiday will know what I mean.

People glued to their phone all day, especially in a social situation (pub, dinner party etc)

The need to have an opinion on everything and express it on f***ing Facebook. No. One. Cares.
U OK hun?

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Throw

Other people's shoes and trainers.

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

people that talk incessantly; every silence has to be filled by their yapping.

also, people that talk to me while i'm listening to music.

basically, people talking

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:39 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090

Drivers who think it's ok to not queue in traffic and push in at the frint of the queue or go straight on when using a lane marked as a right turn lane
f***ing scum. If I saw one getting dragged from their car and beaten I'd film it and cheer. Probably **** while watching later on too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

doorway lingerers ...yeah great shout. Leave a busy tube station or venue & then just stop outside to chat or text etc...
f***ing move out the bastard way. Unreal.
Subhuman scum.
Learn some pedestrian etiquette- Embrace the margin

Bastards that don't thank you for holding the door open. Makes me livid.

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:49 PM
FraUtd

People that can't walk quietly upstairs, not expecting anyone to tiptoe, but f***ing hell stop stomping around, it's like you are going out of your way to make as much noise as possible

Unread 19-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Deeznutz

Body art! a f***ing oxymoron, yes mate you really don't look a p**** with massive holes in your ears.

Apologists for p***o's and murderes and other scum "he didn't have a playstation when growing up" ...f*** off

White blokes with dreads who juggle and never light the roll up hanging out their gob....f*** off back to the circus you freaks.

chuggers, or chunts as prefer to call them.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:17 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

People who belittle service staff just to make themselves look like the big I am. Anyone who's seen Russians on holiday will know what I mean.
Eastern europeans* in general do that. I haven't been to russia but i know here the manners of staff is atrocious. I don't know what came first, shitty customers or shitty service. Probably got worse due to communism.
but I've heard even from people here that russia is worse.

The russian males i have met have the manners of dogs.

*except poles

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:21 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
People who run to get ammo straight in front of golgoroth during the hard raid.
Don't get me f***ing started.

People with acne. I don't dislike them, but I really don't want to look at them.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Zorg

Cinema eaters. Chomp chomp, slurp slurp, munch munch. Fantasise about setting fire to them.

For Star Wars I'll be waiting til the last showing on the last night again. Avpid the slobbering, noisy tw*ts.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
having to repeat myself winds me up more than it should, especially if the ignorant c*** i'm talking to says "what?" instead of "pardon?".

girls that aren't fit but think they are, especially when they think you are chatting them up when in fact you are just talking to them as a human being. you should be so f***ing lucky, love.
That 2nd one is so true. Especially of English girls. They've all been raised on a diet of Facebook statuses telling them they're all Marilyn Monroe and that acting like an entitled c*** is a virtue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Blokes who thing they're better looking than they are.
Gotta 2nd this one tbh. Related to that another thing i hate is f***ing posers. Blokes who go out and stand in a corner looking moody all night and trying to show off how 'hench' they are in their stupid tight shirt.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Deeznutz

People who jump up out of their seat and rush to get their bag out of the overhead locker on a flight, then spend 10 minutes standing in the aisle getting in everyone's way whilst the doors are being opened.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:45 PM
ScarFace

facebook women/mums.

feminazis/mongressives.

campers

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:45 PM
silv

Quote:
That 2nd one is so true. Especially of English girls. They've all been raised on a diet of Facebook statuses telling them they're all Marilyn Monroe and that acting like an entitled c*** is a virtue.

English girls.. my good God.

They have far too high an opinion of themselves. Compare them all to girls from all around the world.. absolutely nothing..

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
English girls.. my good God.

They have far too high an opinion of themselves. Compare them all to girls from all around the world.. absolutely nothing..
yep. Now the waves of eastern european girls have started to reach these shores it really has shown up just what a bunch of fat, ugly, slobbish, arrogant bores English girls are for the most part.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:53 PM
silv

Quote:
yep. Now the waves of eastern european girls have started to reach these shores it really has shown up just what a bunch of fat, ugly, slobbish, arrogant bores English girls are for the most part.
It also depends on their surroundings.

For example, in Plymouth there are a lot of average girls who think they are seriously amazing. tends to be the middle class ones. The thick ones are still gorgeous and too thick to know their true worth.

However, you got to Harrogate and there is so much world class totty rolling around... lots of them with guys with not a lot to offer! I f***ing love Harrogate.

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
clueless a******s sharing their views and opinions on social media
Arguably the only thing worse is exactly those types being paid to do it in our "free press"

Unread 19-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
It also depends on their surroundings.

For example, in Plymouth there are a lot of average girls who think they are seriously amazing.

However, you got to Harrogate and there is so much world class totty rolling around... lots of them with guys with not a lot to offer! I f***ing love Harrogate.
what, oop in yarkshire? Been there a couple of times.