_

Unread 27-11-2015, 05:48 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
people who use underscores in there log in names ..****ers

Unread 27-11-2015, 06:41 AM
guerreiro

Anyone who says anything complimentary to a boss at work. I get proper old school (literally) and want to make their life hell.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:14 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Anyone who says anything complimentary to a boss at work. I get proper old school (literally) and want to make their life hell.
nobody likes a brownnose. even brown noses don't like other brown noses as they are direct competition for the brown.
but as a forward tinker (yes that's right), i see the old school as the opposite end of the shit spectrum.
so painful watching some old idiot struggle and claw and oppose any improvements or developments because their grey, stalled brain can't understand the concept and they hate the way the world is leaving them behind.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:19 AM
irk

Sad2c fuzzy out himself as stealth arse-licker at work. "Super idea, boss"

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:20 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Sad2c fuzzy out himself as stealth arse-licker at work. "Super idea, boss"
i am the boss.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:21 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
nobody likes a brownnose. even brown noses don't like other brown noses as they are direct competition for the brown.
but as a forward tinker (yes that's right), i see the old school as the opposite end of the shit spectrum.
so painful watching some old idiot struggle and claw and oppose any improvements or developments because their grey, stalled brain can't understand the concept and they hate the way the world is leaving them behind.
im not unreasonably intolerant about people who try mending things that arent broken, i just laugh at the silly c***s when it then goes onto fall apart around their ears as a result.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:32 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
d***heads in meetings who use far too many words to say nothing in a vain attempt to impress the boss.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:32 AM
irk

Quote:
i am the boss.
Nah.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:37 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
im not unreasonably intolerant about people who try mending things that arent broken, i just laugh at the silly c***s when it then goes onto fall apart around their ears as a result.
very easy to sit back & lol when things go wrong for other people, takes a real man to acknowledge success and say good job boss, and give them one of those thumb rub hand shakes.

tbf though if we applied the 'if it's not broke' concept everywhere, we would still be using horses instead of cars.

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:40 AM
irk

But try entering a Renault Clio in the 2:15 at Goodwood

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:43 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
very easy to sit back & lol when things go wrong for other people, takes a real man to acknowledge success and say good job boss, and give them one of those thumb rub hand shakes.

tbf though if we applied the 'if it's not broke' concept everywhere, we would still be using horses instead of cars.
doesnt take a genius to tell the difference between "needs must" and "change for changes sake"

doesnt take a genius to tell the difference between success and complete balls up either

Unread 27-11-2015, 08:44 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
doesnt take a genius to tell the difference between "needs must" and "change for changes sake"

doesnt take a genius to tell the difference between success and complete balls up either
Was the invention and distribution of automobiles a 'needs must' before they were invented and available?

no.

are smart phones a 'needs must'?

Unread 27-11-2015, 09:06 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Was the invention and distribution of automobiles a 'needs must' before they were invented and available?

no.

are smart phones a 'needs must'?
id say there was a need to improve travel and communications....so yes

Unread 27-11-2015, 09:12 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
This. Used to have a guy at work who just assumed the company were trying to f*** him over at ever opportunity so he took every opportunity to do them over instead. It was quite sad really as I work for a company that actually treats its staff quite well.

Unread 27-11-2015, 09:50 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
This. Used to have a guy at work who just assumed the company were trying to f*** him over at ever opportunity so he took every opportunity to do them over instead. It was quite sad really as I work for a company that actually treats its staff quite well.
same. used to work in a company that was introducing a ERP system, moving away from an archaic system, which would make everyone's job easier.
but there was 5-6 old f***wits who genuinely banded together to oppose it. They even asked some of us younger staff to help boycott it.
'why fix what's not broken' was their actual response.
They'd have rather kept working with paper files in cabinets.

Unread 27-11-2015, 09:51 AM
dunk

Shit newspaper headlines/articles. Blatantly made up shite. Should be a punishable offence tbh.

Unread 27-11-2015, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
i am the boss.
Self arse licker, then

Unread 27-11-2015, 04:35 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Self arse licker, then
Well it beats killing hitch hikers and eating their biceps. Doesn't it pal?

Unread 27-11-2015, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If you say so

Unread 27-11-2015, 05:04 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Harsh on riccers even though he is an absolute bump the thread.