United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Sparky***
 
Default How much longer does Rashford get?

Or does he get a 'play for man utd forever' pass because he's a social justice champion and social media influencer?

At what point does the fact he's f***ing shit at football start becoming an issue?
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:27 PM
saffers
 
Default

He is not shit, hes playing shit.

I saw in pre season highlights glimpses of his old self.

Today even Sancho who looked red hot in pre season was killed by the system.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:28 PM
AK14
 
Default

If a club is willing to pay us actual money then we should sell.

A move away will do him a world of good too and he’ll get his footballing career back on track.

His image and PR stuff should add a few million to his price tag.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He is not shit, hes playing shit.

I saw in pre season highlights glimpses of his old self.

Today even Sancho who looked red hot in pre season was killed by the system.
What system? the system of Brighton being better than us?
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

I'm slowly losing faith with him, cuts me up inside....

Should have scored twice today, but apart from that he wasn't even in the game...
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:29 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What system? the system of Brighton being better than us?
Brighton are not better than us. We played with no striker, no real reference upfront and it bamboozled the team. That first half was even worse than some of those games last season.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:31 PM
dunk
 
Default

I’d have sold him this summer tbh, I think it would’ve been best for all concerned.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:31 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d have sold him this summer tbh, I think it would’ve been best for all concerned.
Unforgivable if he goes to a Spurs and blows up.

No chance id sell.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:32 PM
marlo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Or does he get a 'play for man utd forever' pass because he's a social justice champion and social media influencer?

At what point does the fact he's f***ing shit at football start becoming an issue?
play for Man Utd forever.

as i predicted a while ago while he was seemingly as his “peak” , he will not be playing for a top team by 24/25.
(The issue now is will he be sold or will we be that “bottom of the premier league” team)

He was run out of ideas, he reminds me of Walcott, in the sense that his style of play and ability has a ceiling and when he reaches that , it’s a wrap.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:32 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
At what point does the fact he's f***ing shit at football start becoming an issue?
Presumably when we bring in literally any players that aren't.

Out of contract in 2024, so he'll get a massive new deal soon. Can see a few clubs wanting him if he decides to run down his contract, but otherwise he'll be here forever because nobody would buy him in his current state IMO.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Hank Scorpio
 
Default

Supposed to be working on a new contract for him. Probably pay him 300k+ a week and we'll be stuck with him for the next 10 years
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:34 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
Supposed to be working on a new contract for him. Probably pay him 300m+ a week and we'll be stuck with him for the next 10 years
f*** me.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
play for Man Utd forever.

as i predicted a while ago while he was seemingly as his “peak” , he will not be playing for a top team by 24/25.
(The issue now is will he be sold or will we be that “bottom of the premier league” team)

He was run out of ideas, he reminds me of Walcott, in the sense that his style of play and ability has a ceiling and when he reaches that , it’s a wrap.
There’s certain heads on here that owe me and you an apology where this guy is concerned. Been saying for years he’s not good enough
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Hank Scorpio
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
f*** me.
You were too quick for the edit
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Neo
 
Thumbs down

Says it all that Welbeck is currently the better player.

This is no longer a 'bad run of form'. He looks finished.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:37 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He is not shit, hes playing shit.
This is the case. Unfortunately he's been playing shit for a while now. I still think he'll get better but I accept he might not. Be a shame. He's ace.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:38 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Posted in another thread that he still hasn't got over the Euros.

How much longer is he going to need FFS?
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:40 PM
marlo
 
Default

for the rashford fans
Last season some of you said something is up with the lad and he isn’t himself...

has that personal issue been resolved now?
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Got into two great positions today.....

Needs that first springboard goal...

It hurts because I like him ...
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 04:42 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen
 
Default

The Dele Alli comparisons last night looking particularly apt. The Walcott comparison as well in this thread looking very sharp. Throw Owen in there. There's a certain type of English wonderkid attacker (often with a bit of pace or dynamism) that just falls off spectacularly in the mid 20s. Far too much too soon.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: How much longer does Rashford get?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IAN HERBERT: Marcus Rashford is part of a new breed of sports stars no longer afraid to speak out fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-09-2020 10:40 PM
Things which are no longer Mancunian Red Off Topic 100 09-01-2011 11:57 PM
I'm no longer a smoker. MPLA Off Topic 16 25-09-2009 02:25 PM
How much f***ing longer LH_88 Off Topic 5 27-08-2007 11:10 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.