Unread 27-05-2021, 12:39 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
“That’s football sometimes, it’s decided on one kick”

Nah that’s %@#$&!s pal

It’s mainly on you for bottling it...

Own it ffs.
He didn’t say “that’s football” again surely?

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:40 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Go to bed pal, mare territory here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

I said Liverpool signed a goalkeeper and a central defender for world record fees the season after they lost the Champions League, they did. They then went on to win it the season after.

If you're referring to the line about going to ALDI reduced Isle for reinforcements, well I'm referring to this summer. Not summer 2019. Thought that was obvious considering the post I was replying to tbf.

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

I said Liverpool signed a goalkeeper and a central defender for world record fees the season after they lost the Champions League, they did. They then went on to win it the season after.

If you're referring to the line about going to ALDI reduced Isle for reinforcements, well I'm referring to this summer. Not summer 2019. Thought that was obvious considering the post I was replying to tbf.
You're having an absolute 'caust.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

It wasn't at all obvious...

Mare averted

M33mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hey it will just make his sacking all the more expensive for the club and glazers. Fine by me.

Doesnt look like he has signed shit though. Theyd be bonkers to give him a 5 year deal after 3 years of failure.
Do you not get bored?

In the pub tonight, feels like Ole lost a lot of goodwill with a lot of people. His subs are often bizarre, and to watch a team make 5 changes in the last half hour before extra time, and completely control extra time as a result is £#%&!ing negligent.

Despite what I think is genuine improvement in the side, personally I’m not sure that there is much further he can take this group of players.

Unread 27-05-2021, 12:45 AM
utd99

Well strap in everyone, we’re in for the long haul. We have no choice but to see where this ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M33mike
Do you not get bored?

In the pub tonight, feels like Ole lost a lot of goodwill with a lot of people. His subs are often bizarre, and to watch a team make 5 changes in the last half hour before extra time, and completely control extra time as a result is £#%&!ing negligent.

Despite what I think is genuine improvement in the side, personally I’m not sure that there is much further he can take this group of players.
It couldn’t have been more obvious either. Even if the players were playing well - which many of them weren’t- managing the fatigue itself was a no brainer. He allowed them to freshen up half their team and just £#%&!ing stood there doing nothing.

Can you think of another top manager who would have done absolutely nothing to assist his team in a major european final? I can’t.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:06 AM
M33mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well strap in everyone, we’re in for the long haul. We have no choice but to see where this ends.

It couldn’t have been more obvious either. Even if the players were playing well - which many of them weren’t- managing the fatigue itself was a no brainer. He allowed them to freshen up half their team and just £#%&!ing stood there doing nothing.

Can you think of another top manager who would have done absolutely nothing to assist his team in a major european final? I can’t.
Comes back to the realisation that we rely on individual moments of brilliance rather than a structured plan of attack. He won’t replace rashford just in case he does some brilliant, which he may, but he won’t because he’s £#%&!ing falling apart.

I dunno, I really want him do sort this out, and I genuinely believe we’ve improved and are on the right path. Stepping g up to the next level though? Nah I don’t think it’s happening with him

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:08 AM
utd99

Quote:
Comes back to the realisation that we rely on individual moments of brilliance rather than a structured plan of attack. He won’t replace rashford just in case he does some brilliant, which he may, but he won’t because he’s £#%&!ing falling apart.

I dunno, I really want him do sort this out, and I genuinely believe we’ve improved and are on the right path. Stepping g up to the next level though? Nah I don’t think it’s happening with him
After that the faith gets shaken.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:11 AM
M33mike

Quote:
After that the faith gets shaken.
£#%&!ing well gutted

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:14 AM
utd99

Quote:
£#%&!ing well gutted
We all are, and it didn’t have to happen. They were nothing more than well organised but bang average team yet our manager had no solutions. I hate it but it’s true.

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:40 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
We all are, and it didn’t have to happen. They were nothing more than well organised but bang average team yet our manager had no solutions. I hate it but it’s true.
If Ole and Teddy hadn't scored you'd have been blurting the same about Fergoz

Sometimes it's down to the players and a bit of luck. Napoleon knew

Unread 27-05-2021, 01:54 AM
tatty

It baffles me what Ole supporters see in him as a manager.

I think some have gone a bit scouse and think you shouldn't be criticizing him because he was a club legend as a player.

He is not in the league of Guardiola, Klopp, Tuchel...in fact there are probably a half a dozen Premier League managers who could do a better job.

He'll still be a legend when he gets the sack.

Unread 27-05-2021, 02:04 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Sometimes it's down to the players and a bit of luck. Napoleon knew
Might be the worst analogy I’ve heard in a decade. Well done.

Unread 27-05-2021, 04:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It baffles me what Ole supporters see in him as a manager.

I think some have gone a bit scouse and think you shouldn't be criticizing him because he was a club legend as a player.

He is not in the league of Guardiola, Klopp, Tuchel...in fact there are probably a half a dozen Premier League managers who could do a better job.

He'll still be a legend when he gets the sack.
its a huge factor but its a blind spot to them.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:53 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nothing stupidly about it.

Who doesnt want to dream about a club legend making it. And there has been some good moments. But unfortunately a lot has been an illusion. But who can really criticise people who backed ole until now.

Now they should be criticised if they defend that showing. I dont see a future for him at the club as top dog. He can stay in other roles but he is not a top level coach im afraid.
In my whole life I've never met a more entitled yet stupid idiot as you. My whole life. You are the exception.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:56 AM
MUFC One Love

Out of his depth last night.

Nothing will change my view on that.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:57 AM
armchair

shut your stupid faces.

we lost the europa on rng.

more and more i hate you people. you are absolute #@&%!s.

Unread 27-05-2021, 07:02 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
shut your stupid faces.

we lost the europa on rng.

more and more i hate you people. you are absolute #@&%!s.
What's rng?

Unread 27-05-2021, 07:13 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Except he would have already have won the league and cup double and failed in the premier European final against a strong Bayern team with his two best players missing.

Other than that, spot on comparison fella
Closed Thread