United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Liverpool have got f***ing Brighton at home as their last game of the season, and their goal difference is light years ahead of Chelsea’s, so they’ve got top 4 even if they lose on Sunday ffs.

Stop being weird.
they drew with Stoke last weekend at home....and they are £#%&!ing down

just need Chelsea to beat them and see what happens

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Liverpool have got £#%&!ing Brighton at home as their last game of the season, and their goal difference is light years ahead of Chelsea’s, so they’ve got top 4 even if they lose on Sunday ffs.

Stop being weird.
DId you see them throwing away a 2 goal lead at wba? Did you see them not scoring a single goal past stoke at home?

Outrageous to suggest brighton might get a point against a side focusing on a cl final....

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
they drew with Stoke last weekend at home....and they are £#%&!ing down

just need Chelsea to beat them and see what happens
Excuse eth....all over the place today.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Mr Kaboom

Liverpool past 4 games:
First 75mins: 9-2 up.
Last 15 minutes: 6-0 down.

JUST
KEEP
IT
£#%&!ING
TIGHT

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
DId you see them throwing away a 2 goal lead at wba? Did you see them not scoring a single goal past stoke at home?

Outrageous to suggest brighton might get a point against a side focusing on a cl final....

Excuse eth....all over the place today.
If they need to win on the last day at Anfield against Brighton, they will. It really is as simple as that.

Won’t even come to that mind, Chelsea won’t win all of their next 3.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I know sevilla was bad but I think that bad experience is already something we've learnt from.

Quote:
"We are almost there but I can't celebrate because almost is not enough," said Mourinho.

"I want to see the white paper with the United crest and [executive vice-chairman] Ed Woodward and Marouane Fellaini's signatures."

"I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay," he added.

"I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:22 PM
dunk

But how can we be sure the club and Mourinho really want him to stay? - Jammy Dodger

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Liverpool past 4 games:
First 75mins: 9-2 up.
Last 15 minutes: 6-0 down.

JUST
KEEP
IT
£#%&!ING
TIGHT
I think they're £#%&!ed either way. Score a couple and they'll try and keep it tight, which they are TERRIBLE at.

They're in the final but they ain't lifting no trophy.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Maybe we wouldn't but the difference between us and them Scouse @#%&!s is that they're willing to go out and play their game, take risks and win 7-6 on aggregate against a decent side whereas we bumbled out playing safety first horseshit against a side that haven't won a game since they did us.

This time almost two seasons ago we were taking the piss out of Klopp and now he has them playing better football and are in the European cup final having spent less money.

Meanwhile, we'll likely go and stink out the FA Cup final trying to scab a goal on the break and then look forward to another year of Mourinho £#%&!ing phoning it in from his hotel suite.
as the reds go marching on on on

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:38 PM
AK14

It’ll be a high scoring game where both sides go for broke and not give much care to actually defending

Just fancy Madrid to have an off night and take l’pool lightly.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

how about you having a log off night pol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what a f***ing b*****d....him not you

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
If they need to win on the last day at Anfield against Brighton, they will. It really is as simple as that.

Won’t even come to that mind, Chelsea won’t win all of their next 3.
but it at least means they will play a full team and risk their players.

small hopes

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Meanwhile, we'll likely go and stink out the FA Cup final trying to scab a goal on the break and then look forward to another year of Mourinho £#%&!ing phoning it in from his hotel suite.
don't think he's topped up recently, tbh.

Unread 02-05-2018, 10:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2018, 11:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
But how can we be sure the club and Mourinho really want him to stay? - Jammy Dodger
It’s a public statement by someone in Football. They’re generally not about informing the public of the truth. You’re learning dunk. Well done.

I’m sure mourinho would keep him as a plan b. The value of the contract offer probably represents that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’ll be a high scoring game where both sides go for broke and not give much care to actually defending

How can they take a team lightly that’s scored a hatful against city and Roma in high pressure games?

Unread 02-05-2018, 11:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s a public statement by someone in Football. They’re generally not about informing the public of the truth. You’re learning dunk. Well done.

I’m sure mourinho would keep him as a plan b. The value of the contract offer probably represents that fact.?

Unread 02-05-2018, 11:24 PM
MJ Ramone

you just f***ing know Ramos will get sent off after 5 minutes or something stupid like that.
It's written in the stars I'm afraid.

If Real played the dippers on a neutral ground 10 times I'd expect Real to win 7 or 8 of them, but it's a one-off and you just can't write off a team that are scoring a shed load of goals every time they play.

Fair play to Klopp though. nqat.
His front 3 were all reasonably unknown (certainly not the sort of big name c***s we've been *****ing money at since Fergie) & he's also getting everything out of a relatively average midfield, back 4 & keeper.

We seem prehistoric by comparison.

Unread 02-05-2018, 11:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Roma are shit and scored 6 against these.......a lot calmer about the final now than last week
Yes, this.

Roma showed they can be got at, Real will certainly have noticed.

Still won't be watching, though.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:02 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
you just £#%&!ing know Ramos will get sent off after 5 minutes or something stupid like that.
It's written in the stars I'm afraid.

If Real played the dippers on a neutral ground 10 times I'd expect Real to win 7 or 8 of them, but it's a one-off and you just can't write off a team that are scoring a shed load of goals every time they play.

Fair play to Klopp though. nqat.
His front 3 were all reasonably unknown (certainly not the sort of big name c***s we've been *****ing money at since Fergie) & he's also getting everything out of a relatively average midfield, back 4 & keeper.

We seem prehistoric by comparison.
You do have a point. On one hand you have Liverpool who play like jack russells chasing a frisbee round the park and then you have United, who play every game like Chess. The real trick is striking a balance between the two.

Liverpool have the best manager for sending his players out there like he's leading a charge over the trenches in no mans land. United have the best manager to strategically work out how to beat teams and nullify their strengths. There's a reason Liverpool didn't manage a goal against us over two games (aside from that comical own goal) and super duper Salah was reduced to the role of a bystander in our last game by Ashley £#%&!ing Young.

Unfortunately Madrid aren't the type of side to pay the slightest bit of attention to other team's strengths. It's just not how they do things, and let's be honest you can afford to do that when you've pretty much monopolised all the best players in the world for 2 decades. You can almost bet your life that they'll go toe-to-toe with Liverpool from the word go, leave acres of space in behind which will suit Liverpool down to the ground. Even more predictable would be, as you say, Ramos doing something utterly brainless or Benzema missing a golden chance.

If Madrid can go through the first 30 mins without having a defensive meltdown then i can see them winning easily as liverpool fade late on. however if they defend like they have been doing in this tournament so far then it's going to be £#%&!ing ugly. Especially with that utter spaz they have in goal as well.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:12 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
You do have a point. On one hand you have Liverpool who play like jack russells chasing a frisbee round the park and then you have United, who play every game like Chess. The real trick is striking a balance between the two.

Liverpool have the best manager for sending his players out there like he's leading a charge over the trenches in no mans land. United have the best manager to strategically work out how to beat teams and nullify their strengths. There's a reason Liverpool didn't manage a goal against us over two games (aside from that comical own goal) and super duper Salah was reduced to the role of a bystander in our last game by Ashley f***ing Young.

Unfortunately Madrid aren't the type of side to pay the slightest bit of attention to other team's strengths. It's just not how they do things, and let's be honest you can afford to do that when you've pretty much monopolised all the best players in the world for 2 decades. You can almost bet your life that they'll go toe-to-toe with Liverpool from the word go, leave acres of space in behind which will suit Liverpool down to the ground. Even more predictable would be, as you say, Ramos doing something utterly brainless or Benzema missing a golden chance.

If Madrid can go through the first 30 mins without having a defensive meltdown then i can see them winning easily as liverpool fade late on. however if they defend like they have been doing in this tournament so far then it's going to be f***ing ugly. Especially with that utter spaz they have in goal as well.
Yep, good post.

Obviously I do respect Mourinhos ability to nullify the opposition, but I don't want to see it every £#%&!ing week - regardless of whether our opponents are any good or not.
Equally, I don't imagine Klopp can keep letting teams run in 2 or 3 goals against them..
Like you say, an ideal mix (for me anyway) would be 85% Klopp & 15% Jose.

..& while we're on percentages I think the final is 50/50, I really do.
For all the reasons you give.
Liverpool will score, just got to hope Ronaldo scores more.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:35 AM
sa7

At least the Roma fans won the bantz. I believe this chap is called Il Popio

Closed Thread