United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-02-2019, 06:16 PM
ScarFace

he has a year left on his contract....he is 100% getting sold.

Unread 19-02-2019, 07:36 PM
BarryX

Unread 19-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
didn't know city were after him
You not remember that %@#$&!s about his ‘reveal’? First he was going to sign for a team from Manchester, then it was a team of “blue”, once hai agent was happy with his cut he signed for Chelsea.

Unread 19-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
You not remember that %@#$&!s about his ‘reveal’? First he was going to sign for a team from Manchester, then it was a team of “blue”, once hai agent was happy with his cut he signed for Chelsea.
can't really remember pal tbh. I do remember the twitter bullshit though

Unread 19-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
but but but the defence is shit all of em shit even though they conceded less than anyone since ole arrived
Certainly a large reason we need to improve on the ball in such games. They just punt it up the pitch half the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Vegan. Dog lover. Centre Back.

He's a star and I reckon he and Lindelof can gel like the crew looking after hair on 'Grease'. Imagine that. Our CB situation is all of a sudden not too bad...Bailly and Jones as back up.
Dog lover is pretty rare tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The response last night was the impressive part. Poor performances under Mou tended to lead to another. They were awful against PSG, looked to freeze on the big stage, but came right back with one of the better team performances in some time, everyone putting a shift in, organized, determined
The response to the PSG game was the best thing about it. Hugely impressive. No more tests for ole to pass. Nailed on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Was convinced he'd give a pen away through VAR, it's something he'll have to watch if it comes into every game. Clear tactic of theirs was basically falling to the ground at the hint of a touch when a corner was coming in, knowing VAR was in play. Rudiger did it about 5 times the @#%&!.
I was shocked they didn’t give a pen when smalling had his arms around someone and the player threw himself backwards as if smalling was pulling him down. A lot of refs would have given that against us. Wonder if var watching played a part, though even then I expected var to give it.

Unread 19-02-2019, 10:12 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
This.

Genuinely think watching Black Panther has brought him back up to speed.

His Killmonger haircut and swagger is a huge plus for us. Genuinely expect him to score v Liverpool then pull out his bottom lip to reveal he is Wakandan.

Probably my favourite United player IRL too.

Vegan. Dog lover. Centre Back.

He's a star and I reckon he and Lindelof can gel like the crew looking after hair on 'Grease'. Imagine that. Our CB situation is all of a sudden not too bad...Bailly and Jones as back up.
Can't say i'm surprised.

Unread 19-02-2019, 10:21 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Unread 20-02-2019, 06:06 PM
ScarFace

Wolves away 7:55pm Sat 16h March

Unread 20-02-2019, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wolves away 7:55pm Sat 16h March
Could be worse, but still - that time on a Sat??

Unread 20-02-2019, 06:46 PM
plopborsky

Unread 20-02-2019, 07:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
That’s great

It’s like Pure’s posts brought to life

Unread 23-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Neo

Sick of seeing that try-hard, middle-aged, belled in the cowboy hat and '92 away shirt.

He's now plastered on the banner of the United Twitter page.

Nice delete Zorgers, son.

It was of course, our third kit for the 92/93 and 93/94 seasons, as I'm sure you now know.

Unread 23-02-2019, 09:43 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sick of seeing that try-hard, middle-aged, belled in the cowboy hat and '92 away shirt.

It was of course, our third kit for the 92/93 and 93/94 seasons, as I'm sure you now know.
Bumped into him a few times at games over the years. Can’t remember the name (me and my brother just used to refer to him as Newton Heath) but he’s an Essex Red I believe. Seems a nice enough fella but I’m buggered if I know what the cowboy hat is all about.

Unread 23-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 23-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Why Don?

Never really liked that kit but the Cantona v Wimbledon goal brings back good memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I do. Find it difficult to dislike him but could only rationalise him signing for Chelsea by it being ridiculously close to the continent.

Unread 24-02-2019, 12:09 AM
waynes ear's

Mick Dundee can £#%&! off. This is the real danger

Unread 24-02-2019, 12:13 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Bumped into him a few times at games over the years. Can’t remember the name (me and my brother just used to refer to him as Newton Heath) but he’s an Essex Red I believe. Seems a nice enough fella but I’m buggered if I know what the cowboy hat is all about.
Reminds me of the pic with bellers in one.