United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:34 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
yeah, agreed, poor manager. But why wasn't he kept on as DoF as was widely reported?
Because Ralfie is living in the past. Still favours enormous, fast-as-lightning centre backs like Upamecano & Konate, or speed merchants with goals in them like Haaland & Mane. Yet to be introduced to the finer things in life like 5 ft 7 60 mil centre backs or 30 year old slow as f*** number 10s who it seems can also do a job as centre forwards. Give him time & he may yet learn the error of his #@&%!ed ways.

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
yeah, agreed, poor manager. But why wasn't he kept on as DoF as was widely reported?
Because he had little to no filter and challenged the status quo.

I think he was an important figure.

Unread 14-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Because Ralfie is living in the past. Still favours enormous, fast-as-lightning centre backs like Upamecano & Konate, or speed merchants with goals in them like Haaland & Mane. Yet to be introduced to the finer things in life like 5 ft 7 60 mil centre backs or 30 year old slow as f*** number 10s who it seems can also do a job as centre forwards. Give him time & he may yet learn the error of his #@&%!ed ways.
Shouldn't really be using the R word in 2022 pal.

Unread 14-08-2022, 10:09 PM
armchair

from the rules:
Quote:
Don't send any sort of threats, harassment or incitement to violence via posts/pm/reputation comments/profile messages.
Bit of this going on. Some posts deleted. ^This serves as a final warning.

Organise your hits and bombs on a federally controlled site. I want nothing to do with it.

Unread 14-08-2022, 10:22 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
from the rules:

Bit of this going on. Some posts deleted. ^This serves as a final warning.

Organise your hits and bombs on a federally controlled site. I want nothing to do with it.
Quite right too

Although would Joel know who no fun was and where the forecourt was ?

Unread 15-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
It isn't difficult to force them out through collective action - but that's the thing that has been lacking since 2005.

The support base of old - working class Salford and Manchester lads - would have had these #@&%!s out of the door in no time. But times have changed and the support is more fickle. The Glazers are a disaster for MUFC, but Fergie masked it and we've been living off past glories / nostalgia (Scouse like) for a decade with the manager merry go round.

A miracle win against Liverpool and the 'we're back on track' idiocy needs to end.
You’re utterly deluded if you think a family of American vulture capitalists who live in Florida would be seen off from their billion dollar cash cow by some middle aged bald blokes in stone island jackets from Salford and Hulme.

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:53 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
you’re utterly deluded if you think a family of american vulture capitalists who live in florida would be seen off from their billion dollar cash cow by some middle aged bald blokes in stone island jackets from salford and hulme.
stoney lives in didsbury

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:00 AM
dunk

Get the impression the World has enjoyed our demise and us being shit, but they’re a bit bored now and starting to worry that our continued demise will be bad for their bottom line..

A concerted media campaign against them would be nice.

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Joe Biden

It's obvious somethings in the mix. It's all fun and games laughing at United being shit until its time to negotiate the TV deals. I genuinely believe this is the beginning of the end for the c***s. Getting battered off Brighton and Brentford has been a relief of sorts.

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:10 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
It's obvious somethings in the mix. It's all fun and games laughing at United being shit until its time to negotiate the TV deals. I genuinely believe this is the beginning of the end for the c***s. Getting battered off Brighton and Brentford has been a relief of sorts.
It may be the beginning of the end

But it’s going to be years in the making yet

And I wouldn’t be so naive as to think United being shit is going to affect much in the wider scheme of things - that’s being hysterical

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:12 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1...eKF6GCS0lZJcqw

Get the impression the World has enjoyed our demise and us being shit, but they’re a bit bored now and starting to worry that our continued demise will be bad for their bottom line..

A concerted media campaign against them would be nice.
would have a little more respect for these writers if they'd seen it coming.

the glazers should never have been allowed anywhere near the club.

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
It may be the beginning of the end

But it’s going to be years in the making yet

And I wouldn’t be so naive as to think United being shit is going to affect much in the wider scheme of things - that’s being hysterical
Nothing hysterical about it at all. Change is in the air.

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:16 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Nothing hysterical about it at all. Change is in the air.
What’s going to change exactly?

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
would have a little more respect for these writers if they'd seen it coming.

the glazers should never have been allowed anywhere near the club.
It was all fun and games when it was the mighty Man United being dished out a cold slice of humble pie. Now it’s affecting them it’s a disgrace.

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:11 PM
marlo

more truth bombs. everyone is culpable.

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:22 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
https://twitter.com/talksport/status...nlO83WzIQgZd1g

more truth bombs. everyone is culpable.

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Jethro

Ah yes. The fans are to blame

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:38 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Call me deluded, but there is a different atmosphere about the club currently that I haven't experienced during the Glazer era. It feels like they have nowhere else to turn if the Ten Hag experiment fails. It feels like absolute last-chance saloon.

They've milked this club for as much as they can, using every conceivable solution since Fergie retired, and the ideas have now run out IMO. Giggs, LvG, Mourinho, Solskjaer, bullshit supporter forums with that grinning p**** Joel, binning Woodward, hiring Murtough, re-introducing Fergie and Gill, and now hiring one of the world's top coaches. There's no other option left.

Combine this with the inevitable fan protests that will erupt regularly over the winter, which will dwarf the abandonment of the Liverpool game last season, and I think a change is gonna come.

There is not a chance that the supporters will turn on Ten Hag before they turn on the ownership, and Richard Arnold and the Glazers are fully in the firing line now. With Ronaldo gone, and replaced by the typical bargain-basement deadline day signings, and a squad that still needs a drastic overhaul, I can see things getting very, very ugly by January 2023.

Could all be a blessing in disguise if it means these Yank vultures are finally f***ed off for good.

https://twitter.com/The__1958/status...41959517290497
You are deluded

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:56 PM
dunk

The thing that £#%&!s me off is that if they actually invested and made sure we were the best we could be, they’d make far more money and their asset would be worth miles, miles more just utterly £#%&!ing stupid.

Unread 15-08-2022, 05:35 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/arghkid/status/1...ZV43aePOv87DGQ

The thing that £#%&!s me off is that if they actually invested and made sure we were the best we could be, they’d make far more money and their asset would be worth miles, miles more just utterly £#%&!ing stupid.
That involves effort, discipline and competence.