United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Sloane

Default Favourite PL Manager

apart from SAF which other managers abilities do you respect? for me its got to be roy hodgson, done a great job at fulham as when he took over they were in a right mess and on a very limited budget hes turned them into a half decent side, even slowly but surely improving their away record

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Moyes & Bruce

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM
shadowplay

Hodgson
Bruce
Mowbray.

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Mr_Ed

Moyes, Wenger, Bruce, Hodgson

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Spaniard

Joe Kinnear. Has to put up with all those deluded Geordies and crap resources, but has done alright at Newcastle.

Plus he is a top cockney, tells it as it is. He's not interested in soundbites, and will tell a journalist that he is a #@&%! if thats what he thinks.

Having said, there'll probably be a few that think Mourinho was the best ever .

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Joe Kinnear. Has to put up with all those deluded Geordies and crap resources, but has done alright at Newcastle.

Plus he is a top cockney, tells it as it is. He's not interested in soundbites, and will tell a journalist that he is a #@&%! if thats what he thinks.

Having said, there'll probably be a few that think Mourinho was the best ever .
Kinnear is a paddy

O'Neill for me

Wez

Wenger
Hodgson
Bruce
Dont mind Moyes either

Ginners

has to be sir harry of redknapp. such an amazing character, achieved great things with several clubs with low expectations.

roy hodgson has impressed me though, done incredibly well since taking over at fulham.

Fatboy Shrek

Newcastle are two points of bottom place

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
has to be sir harry of redknapp. such an amazing character, achieved great things with several clubs with low expectations.

roy hodgson has impressed me though, done incredibly well since taking over at fulham.
He's a @#%&!.

They only sniff sniff ugg ugg twitch twitch ad onwy two points when I sniff ugg ugg arrived.

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
Kinnear is a paddy

O'Neill for me
OK, honorary cockney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Newcastle are two points of bottom place
Yeah but look at the shit he has to deal with:

Owen wants to leave
Owner is a fat £#%&!er
Unreasonable expectations of the fans
No money to spend
Viduka a beached whale
N'Zogbia having a bitch-fit
Cacapa
Duff impersonating a footballer

Despite all this, I think he'll keep them up.

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Fatboy Shrek

2 votes for Wenger?

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Rossi the Red

Woy Hodgson
Steve Bruce
Gianfranco Zola

Unread 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Gruber

I rate Moyes

Unread 02-02-2009, 11:05 PM
borsuk

moyes by a mile, then o'neill, then steve clarke (not a manager, but i suspect he's the reason west ham are looking so good all of a sudden). tony mowbray is doing a good job as well - they'll probably bounce up and down in and out of the premier league once or twice before he establishes them but they've done well over the last two years and play some of the best football in the league. mowbray comes across very well in interviews imo as well.

Unread 02-02-2009, 11:12 PM
marlo

harry houdini redknapp

jersey!

Unread 02-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Zorg

Benitez.

Unread 03-02-2009, 10:56 AM
dunk

O'Neill.

Top Pundit, building a good side at Villa, did well with Leicester.

Redknapp

Did well with Westam and Pompey, built good, footballing sides, made some impressive and surprising signings, Di Canio for instance.

Moyes

Working on a shoe string, has by and large been excellent in the transfer market, and continues to provide a difficult side to beat that gets the results required to keep Everton constantly in the hunt for Europe. Generally done well in the UEFA cup too.

Bruce

Constantly improving as a manager, changed clubs a bit too often, hit and miss in the transfer market so far, but gradually becoming more hit than miss. His Wigan side is a good one and plays decent football.

Brown

Possibly the brains behind Bolton's success in the Allardyce years. Doing very impressive things with Hull and a lot of average players.

Unread 03-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Stickman

Moyes
Sbragia seems an alright kind of guy too.

Unread 03-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Coracao

Hodgson bores the £#%&! out of me, he really does.

Moyes and Bruce are the only ones. Others either haven't been there long enough to judge, or are just irritating @#%&!s.
Closed Thread