United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread. Teams & *sigh* £#%&!off.

St.James' Park
Barclays Premier League
Sunday 7th October 2012
K.O. 16:00

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Rhodzy

Bit early Sparks? May give it a go on fifa and see how it turns out.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
red in cumbria

As I said in an earlier thread, this would be a good day for our faith in United to be reaffirmed. Not holding my breath, though

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As I said in an earlier thread, this would be a good day for our faith in United to be reaffirmed.
i kept thinking that last season. never happened. just crushing let down after crushing let down.

this season has continued in a similar vein.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As I said in an earlier thread, this would be a good day for our faith in United to be reaffirmed. Not holding my breath, though
We're gonna get utterly bum-£#%&!ed today.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Glimmer of hope if Giggsy isn't starting (as rumoured)

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'd take a draw right now tbh.

Last week could be consigned to just a blip if we can scrape something today. However if we get beat then i think it pretty much sets the tone for another season of disappointment.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd take a draw right now tbh.

Last week could be consigned to just a blip if we can scrape something today. However if we get beat then i think it pretty much sets the tone for another season of disappointment.
Well too early to say this. you're probably right

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

lindegaard rafael rio evans evra carrick scholes valencia nani rooney van persie

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Well too early to say this. you're probably right
Actually, it's the perfect time to say this. Barely out of september, staring down the barrell of 3 league defeats already? it would be a disaster.

And this isn't like 1993 anymore where we can lose games at the start of the season and come storming back. this team doesn't have the balls for that for a start.

Going to the game at stamford bridge with them looking to open up a £#%&!ing 12 point lead on us would be curtains i'm afraid.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Comparison of Man United, while David De Gea best shot save % in Prem at 84.6%, Anders Lindegaard just 60%. Only Ruddy, Reina worse. #mufc

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Froggy doesn't do stats

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Our manager has £#%&!ing lost it.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

I just wish he'd decide on one 'keeper and play them every game. It's disappointing to see such an experienced manager learn nothing from the disaster of rotating them all last season. Given the problems in defence having a settled 'keeper could only be a benefit?

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:52 PM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
I just wish he'd decide on one 'keeper and play them every game. It's disappointing to see such an experienced manager learn nothing from the disaster of rotating them all last season. Given the problems in defence having a settled 'keeper could only be a benefit?
I've given up trying to fathom what goes through his head these days. Used to get wound up by it, now i can't be arsed.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:54 PM
The Return of JC

I'd take a draw tbh.

If we're up for it, we should win. Problem is, I just don't expect us to be anymore. They should all be absolutely raring to go after last weekend.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cantona's
I've given up trying to fathom what goes through his head these days. Used to get wound up by it, now i can't be arsed.
same here. i await the inevitable pictures on sky today of him sitting in the dugout with that gormless look slapped across his face as we're losing 1-0 after about 10 minutes.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:56 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Ferie is a £#%&!ing headcase, what the £#%&! is he doing? I hope Degay £#%&!s off home to Spain and becomes the best goalie in the world. I want Lindegaard to £#%&! up big time today and cost us the match.

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:56 PM
djsst

Unread 07-10-2012, 02:57 PM
elephantstone

2 nil to us. I can see us getting into our stride today with some solid defending and fluid attacking play.