United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:48 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Exclamation Nani to Valencia?

Fella who sits near us at the match got a text off his mate at halftime today. He said his mate is itk and weve sold Nani to Valencia
Anyone heard owt?

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Very much doubt it.

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:53 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Very much doubt it.
He seemed pretty, pretty, pretty sure. Got in and thought it would be on ssn but nothing.

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:54 PM
dunk

Lots of talk flying about that he has been sold..

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lots of talk flying about that he has been sold..
And that he left the ground today after hearing he didnt even make the bench

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:55 PM
borsuk

valencia have got £#%&! all money afaik, a selling club rather than a buying club.

if nani were off I'm not sure what club would be a fit for him. couldn't see either spanish club being interested. bayern, to replace robben or ribery? psg just because? juve?

Unread 25-08-2012, 06:56 PM
dunk

Inter? Anzhi? Zenit?

City were mentioned...

I'll be gutted if he goes, 1 step forward, 1 back. We need another winger not to sell one. Ashley Young is so mediocre it's depressing

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:00 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I really like Nannles but if he stays he really needs to kick on. Frustrating as £#%&! wstching him as he's a potential world beater. Just dosn't do it enough.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Ethers

All a big misunderstanding I think, started with a tweet saying Nani was inferior to Valencia.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I really like Nannles but if he stays he really needs to kick on. Frustrating as £#%&! wstching him as he's a potential world beater. Just dosn't do it enough.
Absobloodyexactly

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Inter? Anzhi? Zenit?

City were mentioned...

I'll be gutted if he goes, 1 step forward, 1 back. We need another winger not to sell one. Ashley Young is so mediocre it's depressing
Agreed, Nani going and Young staying would be horrific.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Tiberian

So from starting winger to sold in one game? He had a poor match against Everton but it would have to be more than that, a falling out with the boss.

Surely you would want to get Nani linking with Cleverley/Anderson/Van Persie/Kagawa/Rooney.

If he is sold I would expect to see a lot of Welbeck and Rooney from wide areas but hope it is %@#$&!s, too good a player to lose. Valencia and Young have their different talents but Nani has always had that little bit extra to his game

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
So from starting winger to sold in one game? He had a poor match against Everton but it would have to be more than that, a falling out with the boss.

Surely you would want to get Nani linking with Cleverley/Anderson/Van Persie/Kagawa/Rooney.

If he is sold I would expect to see a lot of Welbeck and Rooney from wide areas but hope it is %@#$&!s, too good a player to lose. Valencia and Young have their different talents but Nani has always had that little bit extra to his game
Demanding £130k a week, whilst being unable to play more than 2 decent games on the bounce, is probably a good way to fall out with the manager.

So much ability, but sadly he lacks a brain. Massive shame.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Neo

If he leaves I reckon he'll only leave 50% of the time.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Demanding £130k a week, whilst being unable to play more than 2 decent games on the bounce, is probably a good way to fall out with the manager.

He is very productive despite his reputation as inconsistent, will score and assist 10+ goals a season, and wins matches. Played a large part of his Utd career on his weaker side, the only time he ever had a run on the right was 2010 and the first half of 2011 and it was the best form he showed in his career.

He is a world class talent, showed it again at the Euros, can never have too many of those type in a squad.

Young is supposedly on 120K P/W. Nani is a much better player than Young.

Unread 25-08-2012, 07:31 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
And that he left the ground today after hearing he didnt even make the bench
All the players left the ground today whether they were on the bench or not. Should we be concerned?

Unread 25-08-2012, 08:24 PM
waynes ear's

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
All the players left the ground today whether they were on the bench or not. Should we be concerned?
shit effort

Unread 25-08-2012, 08:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

Hard to play two decent games on the bounce when he's not playing two games on the bounce.

If he plays consistently he scores a lot and assists a lot. He was Utd's best player in 10/11 imo.

Unread 25-08-2012, 08:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He is very productive despite his reputation as inconsistent, will score and assist 10+ goals a season, and wins matches. Played a large part of his Utd career on his weaker side, the only time he ever had a run on the right was 2010 and the first half of 2011 and it was the best form he showed in his career.

He is a world class talent, showed it again at the Euros, can never have too many of those type in a squad.

Young is supposedly on 120K P/W. Nani is a much better player than Young.
Err yeah what he says.

Unread 25-08-2012, 08:34 PM
believe

I thought this was a thread about a pass.
Closed Thread