United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2012, 10:28 AM
wiganste

Football Bundesliga 2012-13

I know there's a few on here that enjoys the good old German football.

Dortmund start off the season with a 2-1 win over Werder Bremem. Excellent game, Mario Gotze scoring the winner.

Dortmund play some cracking football - didn't seem to miss Kagawa either. Fancy them to retain the title.

Today, Bayern are away to Greuther Furth. Nope, I haven't heard of them either

Unread 25-08-2012, 12:16 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You should get a job working as a pundit for the Beeb, Ste.

Unread 26-08-2012, 04:41 PM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
You should get a job working as a pundit for the Beeb, Ste.
Cheers

They won btw

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Javi Martinez signing for Bayern for £32m today, by all accounts. Bundesliga record transfer.

Unread 29-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

They are from Nurenberg and are the 2nd team from there. It's their first time in the top division. I only know all this as I was in Germany this weekend for a party and was talking to a guy from there who informed me of these facts

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:20 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
They are from Nurenberg and are the 2nd team from there. It's their first time in the top division. I only know all this as I was in Germany this weekend for a party and was talking to a guy from there who informed me of these facts
German X-Factor?

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:24 PM
JakeB

Have Dortmund kept hold of Lewandowski? Replaced Kagawa?

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Have Dortmund kept hold of Lewandowski? Replaced Kagawa?
Yes & Yes, Marco Reus (who was the actual player of the year in Germany) replaced Big Kaggers - cost them €17.5m (just under £14m) which depending on reports was similar kind of fee as we paid them.

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:48 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

i've heard itv4 are showing a bundesliga review programme this season
monday nights i think

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
German X-Factor?
Why I oughtta :shakesfistsmilie:

Funnily enough you'd have fitted right in as tache era Mull.

Unread 29-08-2012, 02:38 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Yes & Yes, Marco Reus (who was the actual player of the year in Germany) replaced Big Kaggers - cost them €17.5m (just under £14m) which depending on reports was similar kind of fee as we paid them.
Saw him against Greece at Euro 2012..scored I think didn't he? Gay surfboard celebration with Boateng. Looked decent from what I saw, and Goetze looked excellent when he came on.

Still laughing at Dortmund being in pot 4 below £#%&!ing Schalke

Unread 03-09-2012, 10:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Good to see weekly highlights on ITV4 every week.

10pm start

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Thread really took off, eh?

Anyway, not a bad way to clinch the title:

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Anything pep does with them now will be accredited to his predecessor again (by the haters).

He certainly picked the right club though. They've really got their head together after losing 2 finals in 3 years German mental strength eh...

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Vedder

Lovely finish. Would love him here.

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Anything pep does with them now will be accredited to his predecessor again (by the haters)...
Not if £#%&!s them up from a position of dominance it won't

However, if he does anything other than change their style towards tickle tackle whilst continuing to win matches he will have failed and his influence over the Barcelona style and rise to the top can become open to a less generous interpretation imo

He shouldn't have too much trouble getting them to use some of his snide tactics of course, but whether they'll be able to squeeze them in alongside their own is another question

Unread 06-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

However, if he does anything other than change their style towards tickle tackle whilst continuing to win matches he will have failed and his influence over the Barcelona style and rise to the top can become open to a less generous interpretation imo

He shouldn't have too much trouble getting them to use some of his snide tactics of course, but whether they'll be able to squeeze them in alongside their own is another question
T-bomb

Unread 07-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Ashley's Grime

£#%&!ing good youth scheme they've got. Alaba looks fantastic.

Unread 07-04-2013, 03:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 07-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Closed Thread