Pop

Suarez

- He's the best Player I have ever seen

- he reminds me of Barnes

- reminds me of Maradona at Napoli

- he loves us

- he bleeds the Liverpool way

- He's the one good reason non-Liverpool fans watch us

- Watched a game a few weeks ago with a Spanish commentator and he said he had solid information from a source very close to Luis that he will ask management for assurances that we'll sign the players needed to challenge for trophies next season. The commentator is from a country where one of Luis's brothers plays and he may be a closet LFC fan

- Barcelona lost the other day against Milan...and after watching the game i said to myself that Luis would have won that game for the Spanish team.

- Need to keep him for the next couple of years. Even if he wants to leave/has his head turned. I doubt he's the sort of player who'd sulk around and not give it his all if he was.

- He went on strike to get a move to Ajax

- the commentators having a go at his "stamp" was laughable

- What stamp?

- When was the last time a player scored two direct free kicks in a single match? I can't remember any from the top my head.

- Bale last week

- He is like a child playing on the streets of Montevideo

- Next year, we will shock the shit out of the premier league.

- In 2 years, Gerrard will be lifting the EPL trophy in front of the Kop.

- I'm terrified he'll be off in the summer and another Torres-esque heartbreak will ensue

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

- When was the last time a player scored two direct free kicks in a single match? I can't remember any from the top my head.

- Bale last week

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
- Next year, we will shock the shit out of the premier league.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:

- Bale last week
lovely.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:39 PM
crossfirehurricane

As much delight as I derive from Liverpool losing, the only thing that's going to really satisfy me is if they are finally made culpable for their 1980s skullduggery, financially implode as a result, and are forced to begin again Rangers-style. Oh, and Suarez to be hit by an inter-city train, and Dalglish to spend his last years in a nappy.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:53 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Gerrard might not even be playing if a manager has the balls to drop him. he's usually their worst player, always giving the ball away.

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Kill All Hippies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- he bleeds the Liverpool way
Under a pile of his mates?

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Gerrard might not even be playing if a manager has the balls to drop him. he's usually their worst player, always giving the ball away.
Aye, to Chelsea.

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yeah he's been getting gradually worse over the last couple of years. Probably before that but he had Alonso and Mascherano to cover for him then.

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Harri Jaffa

Gerrard is a good attacking midfielder/No 10ish type player (or at least he was)

Should never be playing in midfield

Lets hope he keeps playing there

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Pop

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 22-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 22-02-2013, 09:12 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Yeah he's been getting gradually worse over the last couple of years. Probably before that but he had Alonso and Mascherano to cover for him then.
gerrard has to do everything. he would be a belting player in a decent side. imo

Unread 22-02-2013, 10:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
wtf?

Unread 22-02-2013, 10:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 22-02-2013, 10:39 PM
signed dc

Quote: