United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Respect Saffers, but he’s so far out of his depth now.
he fell face first into a puddle and knocked himself out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What have they "saged"? We've lost one game ffs.
I haven't saged anything. mourinho being a @#%&! and completely wrong for united was £#%&!ing obvious. the only way he was going to be a success was by completely by reinventing himself. instead, you've had to do it for him.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
No one.

Sack him and face total chaos.

Maybe itd be worth losing mou if it meant Woodward was finished. He has been our cancer since ferie left.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:12 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
You said he was overrated.

He just led his team to win the world cup, has had a solid two years for united considering we are coming out of the moyes/lvg funk. Deluding yourself if you think he's been shit for us. You couldn't have gotten away with saying that a week ago which sums up most of the bullshit posted on here in the last few days.

You generally chat shit about football. De gea shite. "Mehtic" etc etc
Two solid years??

Christ...

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
We didn’t.
He didn't want Gollum?? That's not what was reported at the time

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:25 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
No one.

Maybe itd be worth losing mou if it meant Woodward was finished. He has been our cancer since ferie left.
Much truth in that, he may well be a financial wizard as evidenced by arranging for some near bankrupt yanks to borrow a billion to buy the club and then pass the debts onto......err the club Obviously couldn't give a £#%&! about utd and even if he did, he stills knows £#%&! all about the game or the actual football business/business of football, so far out of his depth and comfort zone its untrue.

Unread 22-08-2018, 12:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
No one.

He really hasn’t. If Woodward had never been born there would be someone just like him in his job right now. Getting mad at Woodward for fulfilling a job description is pointless. His level of responsibility says everything about the club.

If there’s a change it will be due to a change of strategy because people higher up have finally woken up to the concept that you might need to have a few people who understand football at the club. Would still be interested to know who has Woodward’s ear ahead of Mou these days mind.

Unread 22-08-2018, 06:02 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
What have they "saged"? We've lost one game ffs.

We won three cups first season. We finished 2nd last season and reached the fa cup final. There is no crisis. We're Manchester United. They will blow things out of proportion as per....
He has lost the dressing room.. All his slagging off of certain players has come back to bite him on the arse, the club not backing him in the transfer window means he is finished with them too.. Living in a hotel too did him no favours, smacked of short term, aswell as slagging off the club after Champions league exit, as soon as the boo’s ring out in the stadium he will be gone..

Unread 22-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Cream

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
He has lost the dressing room.. All his slagging off of certain players has come back to bite him on the arse, the club not backing him in the transfer window means he is finished with them too.. Living in a hotel too did him no favours, smacked of short term, aswell as slagging off the club after Champions league exit, as soon as the boo’s ring out in the stadium he will be gone..
Much as it pains me to say it, this assessment has a ring of truth to it.

Switch off the light on your way out, Saffers.

Unread 22-08-2018, 08:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Good post if not faaaaaaaaaar too long.
a 1/3 of it is mine

Unread 22-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Pop

Just read that shares in Utd hit a record high yesterday on the NY Stock Exchange, club now valued at $4billion.

Like £#%&! is Eddie Baby going anywhere.

Unread 22-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Denis Irwell

Epic Rant from Poch went totally (nearly) under the radar. Bet your £#%&!ing life he’d be “petulant Poch” within a week here.

State of the media tragics on here bigger Oliver Holt supporters than proper Reds. Spoilt @#%&!s.

Unread 22-08-2018, 11:13 AM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Epic Rant from Poch went totally (nearly) under the radar. Bet your £#%&!ing life he’d be “petulant Poch” within a week here.

State of the media tragics on here bigger Oliver Holt supporters than proper Reds. Spoilt @#%&!s.
Any links pal?

Unread 22-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Yeah, Oliver Holt is a firm favourite on here tbf.

Unread 22-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Any links pal?
duh duh duh, daa daa, doo doo too

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/pochet...man-utd-target

Quote:
“No, but look, for me it’s wasting time and wasting time and wasting time and you lose the opportunity maybe to improve or challenge for big things. I understand every single situation, I understand agents, I understand everything that football becomes a business, a big business too and protect their asset and duh duh duh, daa daa, doo doo too.

“It’s a lot of things that I can say, but I promise you I’m not going to waste time talking about individual situations. Who’s not happy we have the possibility to fix? If not professional, contract, every week or every month the club pay on the 28th the salary. The player when they sign a contract they sign to be available to be selected by the manager.

“But when they sign they sign to show the manager in training that they deserve to play. The manager can have some predilection, maybe to play with three at the back or four or five. Look, players who don’t play they need to wait, if I’m going to be sacked or if someone, or another, finds another solution.

“Look, you know better than me, but it’s wasting time like this. It’s not going to change. You’re not going to put pressure on me, or put pressure on my decision. Nobody is going to blackmail me. The club is not going to put pressure on me or if not I go home. Look, many things can happen. Sorry for giving you this situation, but I am so… I want to enjoy football, I promise you.

“When I started playing football it was because I loved the emotions that translated with the ball. When I started my career as a manager it was to provide the players with the tools to play and enjoy football on the pitch. But sometimes it is so tough, but that is part of my job too, I understand.”
V MouMou.

Unread 22-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

the ironic thing is, the poch haters will be poch evangalists if he got the job. The same #@&%!s who didn't want jose and then treated him like Jesus Christ because he won the £#%&!ing uefa cup against a youth team from a 4th tier football league.

Unread 22-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
duh duh duh, daa daa, doo doo too

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/pochet...man-utd-target

V MouMou.
Apart from the “when I started playing” bit. One thing Mou has always had a chip on his shoulder about.

Unread 22-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Any links pal?

http://www.stadiumastro.com/sports/v...-rant/1610268/

Quite like the guy but we all know how much exposure and twisting of the tale we’d see if this was Jose. Nobody even heard this.

Unread 22-08-2018, 12:26 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
http://www.stadiumastro.com/sports/v...-rant/1610268/

Quite like the guy but we all know how much exposure and twisting of the tale we’d see if this was Jose. Nobody even heard this.
Cheers pal.

Unread 22-08-2018, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Cheers pal.
You know what he means, the MAINSTREAM MEDIA have no interest in pushing it.

Unread 22-08-2018, 06:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You know what he means, the MAINSTREAM MEDIA have no interest in pushing it.
Probably because it’s barely comprehensible tbf.

But yeah, United in being a bigger story than Spurs groundbreaker. Well caught lads.
Closed Thread