The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Eikrem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
slam dunked tbf i'd forgotten about spector

Unread 17-12-2010, 02:06 PM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Eikrem

Guiseppi Rossi will be thrown up next, bellers.

Unread 17-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Coracao

Won't be surprised if he is moved on.

I'm surprised the reserves have consistently played with a 4-3-3 in the past couple of years, when it is a formation Ferguson prefers to play in harder games. I.E. ones where the youngsters aren't likely to get their chance anyway.

This has been especially the case with Eikrem, who IMO can't function to anywhere near the same level in a 2 man midfield. He has consistently played as part of a 3 man midfield in the reserves, but that opportunity is never likely to be afforded him in the first team. Thus, he is pretty much surplus to requirements.

Unread 17-12-2010, 05:16 PM
koppas

Is he the one with the cleft palette?

Unread 17-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
think Eikrem is a fantastic player My point is proven so I don't see what your problem is.
Neither do I.

Unread 17-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Sandman

It's not been confirmed, it might just be a loan.

Unread 17-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

aren't the youngsters coming up after him already better - morrison for starters. cleverley's ahead of him as well. perfectly timed move on the face of it. should end up having a decent career on the continent. or at blackburn.

Unread 17-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
It's not been confirmed, it might just be a loan.
He has 6 months left on his contract though and there has been no sign of a new deal. A loan will only happen if he gets a new deal, i'd have thought.

Unread 17-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He has 6 months left on his contract though and there has been no sign of a new deal. A loan will only happen if he gets a new deal, i'd have thought.
You're probably right, I thought they might have given him a bit more time though with him being a late developer.
Closed Thread