Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:25 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Hargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Then there's Andersons deformed arse.
I notice his drinking arm remains remarkably injury free.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I notice his drinking arm remains remarkably injury free.
I've noticed you make a few references to Anderson's drinking habits in recent weeks. Have you heard or seen something on this? I've not really been paying much attention.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I've noticed you make a few references to Anderson's drinking habits in recent weeks. Have you heard or seen something on this? I've not really been paying much attention.
He's a £#%&!ing lazy pisshead. Needs to sort himself the £#%&! out and decide if he actually wants to be a footballer.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:53 AM
magic_cantona

Hope this rumour isnt true, but even if this one isn't, the end can't be far away for him as a player.Incredible shame and a great loss of a brilliant footballer.

People can crack on about his price tag, but as has been said, just the Treble season, his price was fully justified.Great in the big games, adaptable, great engine and a brain too.

As I've said, this rumour may not be true, but there's no way he's ever going to come back and play at a consistant level.

A real shame.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:54 AM
dunk

Quote:
He's a £#%&!ing lazy pisshead. Needs to sort himself the £#%&! out and decide if he actually wants to be a footballer.
I've noticed that is your opinion of him, probably not far off the mark either, but the reference to him being a pisshead, where has that come from?

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I've noticed that is your opinion of him, probably not far off the mark either, but the reference to him being a pisshead, where has that come from?
The Fleetwood Mac album Rumours and the fact he's always on the piss.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
The Fleetwood Mac album Rumours and the fact he's always on the piss.
o....k....

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
o....k....
It isn't, wasting his talent, what there is anyway.

Unread 14-07-2010, 08:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
It isn't, wasting his talent, what there is anyway.
No, it's shit. We need someone to give him a £#%&!ing good slap and shake the shit out of him, wake his punk ass up.

Having said that, wasn't Roy Keane out on the piss all the time when he was laid up with his cruciate?

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No, it's shit. We need someone to give him a £#%&!ing good slap and shake the shit out of him, wake his punk ass up.

Having said that, wasn't Roy Keane out on the piss all the time when he was laid up with his cruciate?
I think he was, course the difference was he was good enough to get away with it, not a fat arsed idiot whos had 5 decent games in his career.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
I think he was, course the difference was he was good enough to get away with it, not a fat arsed idiot whos had 5 decent games in his career.
Ouch!

Hope he isn't reading the forum today. Or maybe he should be?

I still remember the abuse I took on here toward the back end of his first season for suggesting he still had some way to go to be considered one of our better midfielders. How times change.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Ouch!

Hope he isn't reading the forum today. Or maybe he should be?

I still remember the abuse I took on here toward the back end of his first season for suggesting he still had some way to go to be considered one of our better midfielders. How times change.
Tbh, i was as guilty as anyone of over-rating him early in his career. He's got some talent but he's pissing it away which is £#%&!ing frustrating given our problems, not that we have any, in midfield.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Tbh, i was as guilty as anyone of over-rating him early in his career. He's got some talent but he's pissing it away which is £#%&!ing frustrating given our problems, not that we have any, in midfield.

Tbf to him, he is a little bit injured and couldn't actually help atm.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Tbf to him, he is a little bit injured and couldn't actually help atm.
He was fairly £#%&!ing rubbish before he was injured.

That said, if he gets his head out of his arse and starts developing as a player he would be useful, he at least has some pace, a thing outr midfield is dreadfully lacking in.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:21 AM
dunk

Quote:
He was fairly £#%&!ing rubbish before he was injured.
Fair point.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:38 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Shame about Hargreaves, when he's fit and got his tail up he's got a fantastic engine on him and he can do the work of 2 midfielders. That said anyone who thinks we got our moneys worth out of him as has been previously stated needs to have their head examined, if that were the case we would all be shouting the triumph that has been Berbatov from the roof tops.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:42 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
the difference was Keane could do it on the pitch. When he came back from that injury he knocked the drink on the head and filled the void with Yoga

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:42 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Shame about Hargreaves, when he's fit and got his tail up he's got a fantastic engine on him and he can do the work of 2 midfielders. That said anyone who thinks we got our moneys worth out of him as has been previously stated needs to have their head examined, if that were the case we would all be shouting the triumph that has been Berbatov from the roof tops.
We won the Treble with Hargreaves and he was superb in lots of the big games and scored some vital goals.Berbatov wasn't/hasn't.

Unread 14-07-2010, 09:58 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We won the Treble with Hargreaves and he was superb in lots of the big games and scored some vital goals.Berbatov wasn't/hasn't.
He scored 2 goals for us. One in a 3-0 win against fulham and a good winner against Arsenal the same season. He was very good that campaign and almost ever present but since then hasn't really featured at all. I don't think nearly 30 million in transfer and wages for one season can be accepted as good value by anyone no matter what was won and unless we are counting the charity shield as part of a treble I'm not sure where that came from.

Unread 14-07-2010, 10:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
He scored 2 goals for us. One in a 3-0 win against fulham and a good winner against Arsenal the same season. He was very good that campaign and almost ever present but since then hasn't really featured at all. I don't think nearly 30 million in transfer and wages for one season can be accepted as good value by anyone no matter what was won and unless we are counting the charity shield as part of a treble I'm not sure where that came from.
You always hated him, in fact I'm blaming you for his injuries and i think everyone else should too.
Closed Thread