Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2010, 11:15 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Re: Red-knights bid doomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

England Rooney it is then.

I might try and purchase a France Evra shirt
I've been looking everywhere for a France shirt for my 3 year old, can't find one

Unread 20-05-2010, 11:18 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I've been looking everywhere for a France shirt for my 3 year old, can't find one
kitbag.com usually have them, if not try sports direct or a snide when you go on holiday, got my lad a zidane kit 4 years ago, cost a tenner

Unread 20-05-2010, 11:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Going a bit over the top there. Lets just start with killing Hotpot and see where we go from there.
is there a facebook group?

Unread 20-05-2010, 11:29 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
kitbag.com usually have them, if not try sports direct or a snide when you go on holiday, got my lad a zidane kit 4 years ago, cost a tenner
They have £#%&! all. Best so far is soccerbox.com

Have Portgual shirt plus you can get it printed

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Have a look in the new kitbag store opposite Boots next to the Arndale, they have every international shirt and official shirt printing thing. Quite an impressive shop actually, they have spent a £#%&!ing fortune on it. £#%&! off Apple computers everywhere to surf their website (which I don't quite get as its all there anyway). The are also selling the real world cup ball (£79.99) and the £100 version of the kits, which apparently the players wear. I'd encourage ever male who used to love buying football shirts to take a visit and think of what might have been had you found this shop when you were 11 years old.

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:08 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
Have a look in the new kitbag store opposite Boots next to the Arndale, they have every international shirt and official shirt printing thing. Quite an impressive shop actually, they have spent a £#%&!ing fortune on it. £#%&! off Apple computers everywhere to surf their website (which I don't quite get as its all there anyway). The are also selling the real world cup ball (£79.99) and the £100 version of the kits, which apparently the players wear. I'd encourage ever male who used to love buying football shirts to take a visit and think of what might have been had you found this shop when you were 11 years old.
Awesome! Will do, just found online website that are doing Portugal one his age and have Ronaldo lettering

He's got England shirt but wanting to get him something cool.

Even looked at a French site, they had French kit for £60! madness.

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:44 PM
elephantstone

what was the site that did the snide shirts?

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:46 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
what was the site that did the snide shirts?
www.tshirtsunited.co.uk

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
www.tshirtsunited.co.uk

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Sloane

that boy ronaldo -
http://www.soccertriads.com/index.ph...d&productId=47