United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2010, 08:51 AM
thatsfuctit

Default Re: Ashley Cole

£#%&!ing hell, I know her vaguely, used to supply her with sms content to her website. she is probably on the fabulous arse thread somewhere.

Unread 12-02-2010, 09:01 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Ashley's season, RWTA

Unread 12-02-2010, 10:42 AM
dodger

Capello's £#%&!ed up in not identifying anothe left back. Leghton Baines should have played for England long ago, I'd have him in ahead of Bridge too.

Unread 12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Kwik

Apparently there is a picture of him in the Sun with his #@&%! out.

Would anybody who is in an office environment like to scan said pic and post it up here?

Unread 12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
dunk

Bad week for Ashley

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:10 PM
dodger

Default Re: Uh oh, Ashley Cole is in the news today

It's a night to remember

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:11 PM
MrBishi

"I would laugh if my foot didn't hurt so much."

Can we put this on the Doc Gonzo thread? How the £#%&! does a hurt foot medically stop you laughing?

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Sparky***

"unregistered pay as you go mobile"

The calling card of the cheat.

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:15 PM
magic_cantona

No doubt the dopey Geordie slag will swallow this bullshit again.

If she takes him back after he's been £#%&!ing about AGAIN, then it's her own £#%&!ing fault if he carries on doing it.Stupid, boring @#%&!.

"It's got it's mor-jor back, like"

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No doubt the dopey Geordie slag will swallow this bullshit again.

If she takes him back after he's been £#%&!ing about AGAIN, then it's her own £#%&!ing fault if he carries on doing it.Stupid, boring @#%&!.

"It's got it's mor-jor back, like"
I bet you weren't saying that when the wife caught you.

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:27 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Useful for re ups too.

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

and a must for every multi millionaire footballer who's club is sponsored by samsung

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
I bet you weren't saying that when the wife caught you.
It was with her Dad so she wasn't that arsed tbh.

Unread 12-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

£#%&!ing hell, i think i used to work with him on the building sites when i was a student. done well for himself, tbf.

Unread 12-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
"I would laugh if my foot didn't hurt so much."

Can we put this on the Doc Gonzo thread? How the £#%&! does a hurt foot medically stop you laughing?
He forgot to mention the sledgehammer to his balls from Wor Cheryl

Unread 12-02-2010, 09:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Cheryl on Cashley

Unread 21-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Switching Off

What a dick

Quote:
SNIVELLING love rat Ashley Cole sobbed down the phone to his American one-night stand as he suddenly realised their secret fling was in danger of being exposed.

Desperate to hide the affair from long-suffering wife Cheryl he rang lover Ann Corbitt in a panic again and again, begging her to stay quiet about their wild four hours of sex in a Seattle hotel room.

In tears, the Chelsea and England star pleaded: "I can't lose my wife over this. If I lose my wife, I don't want to live."

READ: Heartbroken Cheryl Cole 'dead behind eyes'

Speaking for the first time about the scandal, Ann, a 28-year-old local government worker, last night told the News of the World she only discovered Cole was married after they slept together.

She revealed: "When he rang me and cried I asked him, 'What's wrong with you? Why do you cheat? Why did you have sex with me behind your wife's back?'

"But he just replied that he didn't know. He admitted he'd cheated on her before and been exposed in the press. He was most vehement that I was the first person he'd cheated with. . . since the last time he got caught! I think he's got a problem."

Heartbroken pop star and X Factor judge Cheryl will be devastated by details of her philandering hubby's latest betrayal. In a sensational interview, Ann detailed how Cole:

* TEXTED her an explicit photo of himself in white pants - a sleazy tactic he's used before.
* SNEAKED her into the official Chelsea tour hotel on the TEAM BUS.
* CAJOLED her into unprotected sex.
* HASSLED in vain for a SECOND night of passion.

Cole seduced Ann while he was on a pre-season US tour with Chelsea last July. "All in all, the sex lasted three or four hours," she told us. "I was very taken aback by how intimate he was and how needy he was.

"It was like having sex with a boyfriend, someone who loves you. Ashley took my clothes off and was incredibly attentive.

"He was a creative and adventurous lover. At the end he was satisfied and so was I. He was aiming to please, not just out to satisfy himself.

"When we went to sleep, he wanted to snuggle up close. I don't like sleeping like that and he made me too hot.

"But even when I moved to the other side of the bed Ashley still wanted to hold hands and have that contact. And that was sweet."

Ann had been introduced to Cole on Friday July 17 by a friend whose partner is a former British football official and already knew Cole. They all met up at Seattle's Four Seasons Hotel ahead of Chelsea's Saturday game against the Seattle Sounders.

Unread 21-02-2010, 02:44 PM
thatsfuctit

cheryl might be up for a bit of rebound - retaliation action

Unread 21-02-2010, 02:49 PM
borsuk

WHO the £#%&! gives a SHIT about this sort of CRAP?

Unread 21-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
WHO the £#%&! gives a SHIT about this sort of CRAP?
The left back at our main rivals is gonna top himself. It's relevant. Objection overruled.
Closed Thread