United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-05-2013, 03:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
That finally set me off, tbh

Unread 13-05-2013, 06:39 PM
The Watcher

Just watched a few of the interviews Sky did pitch side after the game. The RvP one was brilliant, he's so £#%&!ing giddy

Appears to adore Fergie too, which was vvg2c

Unread 13-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Just watched a few of the interviews Sky did pitch side after the game. The RvP one was brilliant, he's so £#%&!ing giddy

Appears to adore Fergie too, which was vvg2c
Because he's been at Arsenal winning £#%&! all and he knows how good he's got it at United.

Maybe he should tell wiggy.

Unread 13-05-2013, 06:45 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Because he's been at Arsenal winning £#%&! all and he knows how good he's got it at United.

Maybe he should tell wiggy.
he will probably be telling strootman next week on international duty how good it is at utd..

Unread 13-05-2013, 06:47 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2000
I still can't get over yesterday. What an afternoon. I was having a few beers with a certain blonde from countdown before the game. The atmosphere in the ground yesterday shook me. When the impossible dream was played there was about 75,000 fans with their bottom lip quivering. I got in at 11:30pm and then watched it all again on sky to the early hours. I'm still haven't got over it.

Sparky***

worng thread

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
he will probably be telling strootman next week on international duty how good it is at utd..

Unread 14-05-2013, 03:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 14-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Sloppy

evra telling them all to £#%&! off.

Unread 14-05-2013, 03:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

evra telling them all to £#%&! off.
Love that bit. Nani keeping Anderson out the way

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Just been watching a tape of the Sky match broadcast.

Schmeichel came across really well, looks like a natural broadcaster/anchorman. Neville seemed shit by comparison and just banged the top red card over and over to make up for it

Fergie's interview with Jeff Shreeves was ace

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Schmeichel came across really well, looks like a natural broadcaster/anchorman.
Neville seemed shit by comparison and just banged the top red card over and over to make up for it

What? He was horrific. Car crash TV.

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Schmeichel came across really well, looks like a natural broadcaster/anchorman. Neville seemed shit by comparison and just banged the top red card over and over to make up for it

Neville was £#%&!ing top, he'd obviously had a word with his employers and asked if he could drop the impartial act for an hour or 2

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What? He was horrific. Car crash TV.
thought he was good, soz. said a few daft things but don't they all

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
thought he was good, soz. said a few daft things but don't they all
I thought he was awkward, out of place, droned on about nothing, missed the point on many occasions and was generally difficult to watch, particularly in comparison to the other 2. His attempts to hand over and retrieve his mic were hilariously :cringe:

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:33 PM
S/Side.Red

You hear Neville talking about United and, for all the try-hard aspect, you'd be happy if he takes a big job within the club, surely?

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:34 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
I thought he was awkward, out of place, droned on about nothing, missed the point on many occasions and was generally difficult to watch, particularly in comparison to the other 2. His attempts to hand over and retrieve his mic were hilariously :cringe:
Feel like switching off whenever he's a pundit. £#%&!ing woeful and about as dull as it gets

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
fair enough. I thought he was insightful and spoke with both authority and fondness for United and Ferguson. I thought he came at it from the pov of man-management far better than anyone else on the broadcast, particularly as far as what Moyes needs to do ...

Yorkie is just Yorkie

Neville seemed to have his nose put out of joint by Schmeichel and resorted to getting shouty and repeating his points. He's far better in front of his tactics board than doing the pundit thing - and he's far better at both of them than he is at co-comm. Doubt he'll last more than a couple more seasons.

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You hear Neville talking about United and, for all the try-hard aspect, you'd be happy if he takes a big job within the club, surely?
yeah, he loves United and it'd be better all round if that's what he did

Unread 14-05-2013, 08:09 PM
est.1878

the flags are going for around 30 quid on ebay, this one over 60

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANCHESTER...item2a2cc23d5f

mates lad picked up loads from the floor after most people had left