United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2006, 05:59 PM
borsuk

Default i loathe pearce with a passion

but credit where it's due. the premiership would be a lot better if more managers had this attitude:

"I have no complaints about the sending off.

"Bernardo went down a little bit too easily and I am not like the other 19 managers, who would sit here and give you a load of cock and bull about it.

"I would prefer him to stay on his feet and I intend to speak to him about it this week. Hopefully then, he will stay on his feet."

Unread 09-12-2006, 06:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Fair enough.

I hate Moyes, personally. He moans at eveything and encourages the most turgid shite to be played by his side every week.

Unread 09-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Lazarus

At one point Sam1968 was urging the board to sack Fergie and bring in Moyes immediately.

Unread 09-12-2006, 06:23 PM
CamelToe

i've always thought it's a bit naive of pearce to come out with comments like that.

Unread 09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
borsuk

Default i think you'll find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
At one point Sam1968 was urging the board to sack Fergie and bring in Moyes immediately.
that at one time or another sam1968 has urged for every manager in the western hemisphere to be brought in immediately.

Unread 09-12-2006, 06:49 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
i've always thought it's a bit naive of pearce to come out with comments like that.
why? either (a) he's telling the truth, in which case good luck to him or (b) he's lying, in which case saying it in public might make refs look for dives by his players a bit less.

Unread 09-12-2006, 08:05 PM
KHITC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
why? either (a) he's telling the truth, in which case good luck to him or (b) he's lying, in which case saying it in public might make refs look for dives by his players a bit less.

Get with it

Unread 09-12-2006, 08:27 PM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
good managers don't say 'yes my player deserved to get sent off' even if they did.

Unread 09-12-2006, 08:41 PM
ScarFace

Yeah that ginger evertonian cunt is.......well a cunt, cant stand him

Unread 09-12-2006, 08:44 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
good managers don't say 'yes my player deserved to get sent off' even if they did.
don't agree. the player got sent off - nothing's going to change that. if the referee hadn't seen it then it would be a different matter.

by saying this he'll build up a reputation for honesty - pearce's teams don't dive - true or not. reputation is important - ask ronnie.

and good managers do criticise their players. cloughie, for one.
Closed Thread