Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
love it

Unread 15-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
no he really is a £#%&!ing #@&%!

%@#$&!s, I was just about to sell the quote to goal.com, i've made a fortune recently.

Unread 15-05-2009, 06:39 PM
borsuk

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]Wenger: United are the best and deserve title

Arsene Wenger last night told Sir Alex Ferguson: Your Manchester United side are the best. The Premier League champions can retain their title by taking just a point against Arsenal at Old Trafford tomorrow. And Wenger, whose team trail a distant fourth, admits the table does not lie.

He said: "The 18-point gap is a reflection we have to take on the chin. What people forget is that we were very far behind and we dropped too many points. Man United are world champions, European champions and will be champions of England. Everybody has to cope with that, not accept it and come back next year and beat them."

United can complete another Double by beating Barcelona in the Champions League final later this month. And after years of bitter fighting over the Premier League title, the French manager insisted this season his fiercest opponents will be worthy winners. "Manchester United have been better than us without a doubt, the whole season." said Wenger. “They played under pressure, Liverpool won the day before,

he's never been particularly fond of fergie but he must £#%&!ing really hate benitez

Unread 15-05-2009, 06:49 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Why is it that when he talks about stuff like this, like he has done previously, NOT ONE JOURNO brings up this transfer league thing and points out the fact he's spent more than we have?!
Hmm... imagine what might happen should a jouno call a manager liar or set him straight on his facts.... the manager gets really arsed about, and they don't get access anymore, can't get interviews, can't do their jobs.

The BBC got that when all they did was point out what few a managers' sons do for a living.

Unread 15-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Quote:

actually you fat Spanish £#%&!tard it is easy to say...it's the one who are in first place and have been for the last three years
Nicely put.

Unread 15-05-2009, 06:59 PM
MJ Ramone

You see this is why I'm nervous about tomorrow.
I just want this fat, Spanish £#%&! put in his @#%&!ing place once & for all.

I want to crash out in front of the telly on Sunday afternoon & watch demoralised scousers at West Brom.

I wish it was this time tomorrow

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You see this is why I'm nervous about tomorrow.
I just want this fat, Spanish £#%&! put in his @#%&!ing place once & for all.

I want to crash out in front of the telly on Sunday afternoon & watch demoralised scousers at West Brom.

I wish it was this time tomorrow
I think we'll get the point tomorrow. Big game in two weeks so lets get the point tomorrow, then anyone who needs a rest can have one.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I think we'll get the point tomorrow. Big game in two weeks so lets get the point tomorrow, then anyone who needs a rest can have one.
I need a rest

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:17 PM
gigo

Benitez is so well suited to the dippers,like them,all he does is moan,whine and bitch,what a tiresome tit.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:19 PM
otbarney

I think he's funny.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:34 PM
magic_cantona

He's just a horrid, bullshitting, hypocritical @#%&!.

It's probably dawned on him that Liverpool won't even be second next season.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:40 PM
The Watcher

Talking

His quotes this season have been RAWK worthy

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Twote Bohng

He does have a point though.

Everything Liverpool have spent, they've had to earn through success on the pitch whereas we have had Glazer's money to spend.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by twote bohng
he does have a point though.

Everything liverpool have spent, they've had to earn through success on the pitch whereas we have had glazer's money to spend.

Unread 15-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Zorg

Dice. Throw. Of. Last. Desperate. The.

Unread 15-05-2009, 08:05 PM
clonesred

Quote:
”but if United have more points, it
only means they have more points, that’s all, NOTHING ELSE.”
as Brucey used to " what do points make? ............"

Unread 15-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

how many of United's current squad were at United before Benitez took over at the vermin?

apart from players who came through the ranks, the answer is 2, Ferdinand and Ronaldo. A 3rd, Rooney, was signed soon after he took over.

the figures show Benitez has bought more players, for more money, and for a bigger net spend

United have been far more successful, and they've done it by playing far better football.

Benitez: 1 FA Cup, 1 CL, 1 Super Cup, 1 title challenge
Ferguson: 2 League Cups, 1 World Club Cup, 2 losing FA Cup finals, 1 losing Super Cup

Unread 15-05-2009, 08:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clonesred
as Brucey used to " what do points make? ............"
a toaster, a kettle, an iron, some books, a haridryer...er, er....a bag, some bedding...er....a cassette player, a teasmaid...an alarm clock..

Unread 15-05-2009, 08:09 PM
wiganste

The scousers will be lapping this up, not realising that all this talk papers over their cracks.

Unread 15-05-2009, 08:09 PM
clonesred

Quote:
a toaster, a kettle, an iron, some books, a haridryer...er, er....a bag, some bedding...er....a cassette player, a teasmaid...an alarm clock..
What do point makes? Prizes.... and the above is more than the FSW has won this year.
Closed Thread