United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2009, 05:51 AM
bcred

see you in Roma chapingtons...the BGR is on the move.

btw I always feel sorry for you lot with airfare,I'll be at the Sasquatch festival the weekend before so I'm flying out of Seattle via Frankfurt into Rome. I'm flying home out of Milan via Heathrow into Victoria BC.
$870.00 CDN = 491.495 GBP

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Weekend Hussler

You feel sorry for the guys and girls back in blighty bcred?

You want to try and get a cheap fair out of Oz mate. I'm getting no change out of $2750 AUS (1400 GBP) at the minute.

Teach me to move so far away I suppose!!

Unread 06-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Captain Marvel

booked flights. Swiss air, Heathrow to Florence via Geneva £150. Tues to Thurs.

Unread 06-05-2009, 09:10 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
booked flights. Swiss air, Heathrow to Florence via Geneva £150. Tues to Thurs.
Snap however mines via Frankfurt.

Unread 06-05-2009, 04:10 PM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
You feel sorry for the guys and girls back in blighty bcred?

You want to try and get a cheap fair out of Oz mate. I'm getting no change out of $2750 AUS (1400 GBP) at the minute.

Teach me to move so far away I suppose!!
£#%&!ing convict

Unread 06-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Camel

Item location: lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France

platini auctioning off his spares?

Unread 06-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Bunker Buster

I Can only do Wednesday/Thursdau and I'm just in from work....Anyone got anything Around the £300 mark..

Im sure I'm pissing in the wind. But i cant justify more than that.

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I Can only do Wednesday/Thursdau and I'm just in from work....Anyone got anything Around the £300 mark..

Im sure I'm pissing in the wind. But i cant justify more than that.
if you hadnt have been such an ignorant @#%&! hanging up the phone I could have told you how to do it for £150 out wed back thursday.

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
if you hadnt have been such an ignorant @#%&! hanging up the phone I could have told you how to do it for £150 out wed back thursday.

Ok.

"irish @#%&!" was nice

Then you wouldnt tell me your top trip.

Try going to a few more games..........

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Ok.

"irish @#%&!" was nice

Then you wouldnt tell me your top trip.

Try going to a few more games..........
well you are irish and you are a @#%&!, so pretty much spot on

as ever ive been to more games than you this season, you didnt even make moscow

anyway if you want to phone up and grovel ill let you know the details

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Fred Wars

£#%&!ing having him Bunks

Unread 07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
elephantstone

I just applied with 3 credits for my ticket, she said the more expensive ticket you apply for the better chance you have

Unread 07-05-2009, 04:46 PM
waynes ear's

its piss on yer chips time, execs are guaranteed tickets if renewing at OT by sunday

Quote:
Dear Executive Member,

We would like to remind you that as part of your Executive Membership you are entitled to apply for tickets to see Manchester United’s UEFA Champions League final game against FC Barcelona on Wednesday 27th May at Rome’s Olympic Stadium.

As a way of rewarding those supporters who have renewed for the 2009/10 season, we are delighted to confirm that we will guarantee you a match ticket to the final for every executive facility you have at Old Trafford.

If you have not yet renewed your seasonal facility but choose to do so before 5pm on Sunday 10th May 2009, we can confirm that you will also be guaranteed a Champions League Final match ticket for every executive facility.

All other executive members will be allocated tickets proportionate to your facilities.

Please note that the application deadline for Executive Members has been changed to Sunday 10th May at 5pm meaning that results will be available from 8am on Monday 11th.

The reason this date has been brought forward is to allow Executive Members an extended timeframe for completing the travel report – which has a deadline date of Sunday 17th May.

On Monday 11th May successful applications will receive a call from Manchester United so you can discuss the necessary details required for the travel report. It would therefore be useful for each Executive Member to have the following information available:

Full name of each person travelling
Address details for each person
Date of birth for each person

It is imperative that the correct information is provided for the travel report and that this is completed in advance of 17th May - failure to complete the travel report will result in match tickets not being released.

Please contact the Client Relationship Team on 0161 868 8000 (option 2 and option 4) to discuss the renewal of your facility and should you wish to apply for a ticket for the Champions League final. This line is open 24hrs and applications are being taken until 5pm on Sunday 10th May.

Please note that Ticketing and Membership Services will be open after the Manchester City match on Sunday 10th May until 5pm and phone lines are open from Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.

Unread 07-05-2009, 04:46 PM
red @rmy

Chelsea fan?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHAMPIONS-LEAG...3A1|2 94%3A50

Unread 07-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I just applied with 3 credits for my ticket, she said the more expensive ticket you apply for the better chance you have
is that true? there are more tickets available for the lower amounts though isnt there?

Unread 07-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
£#%&!, really. @#%&!s - you still get the next one up though don't you.?

Unread 07-05-2009, 05:22 PM
In 76 now this is true

Execs are pretty much guaranteed tickets anyway, its just an extra carrot to get them to renew now, rather than by the end of june, money in Utds bank sooner.
About 10,000 tickets will go to season ticket holders.

The price range doesnt determine your success, the majority of the tickets are at the two lowest prices anyway.

Unread 07-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Execs are pretty much guaranteed tickets anyway, its just an extra carrot to get them to renew now, rather than by the end of june, money in Utds bank sooner.
About 10,000 tickets will go to season ticket holders.

The price range doesnt determine your success, the majority of the tickets are at the two lowest prices anyway.
i thought execs were guranteed half the number they have and now they are promising a ticket for each exec if they renew.

i have two season tickets were 4 euro applications on each but im unsure what price to put in for

Unread 07-05-2009, 05:26 PM
BarryX

1200 - 1400 pounds here.

http://www.ticketsolutions.co.uk/Spo...ue+Final+2009/

Unread 07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
i thought execs were guranteed half the number they have and now they are promising a ticket for each exec if they renew.
What they are offering is one ticket per facility renewed, not one ticket per exec in them. Not every exec facility gets a guaranteed away ticket, some of the lesser lounges dont get this option. In the boxes a box holding 2 people will get one or even 2 tickets based on allocation, but a box holding 8 people will only get 2 or 3 tickets.

The majority of the final tickets are in th £83 (or eighty something) price bracket.
Closed Thread