United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
No you can judge over the 16 months since the new manager.

His away record is the reason Manchester United won't win anything under his watch. Nothing freakish about Sunday, it happened two weeks earlier.

Weird little boy.

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:02 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
The "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" precooked meals on wheels, ready and waiting. People will agree with this, I am so peeved my sports team has not managed to win each game it plays etc. PEEVED. Check out my posts. Now check out that guys. looks like I called this one right again eh guys?

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Just the five goals in the previous league game iirc.
not against us.

plenty of people pointed out that arsenal were in form (or at least capable of this on form). although form means something different for them.

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Weird little boy.
He's having a hard time atm tbf:

They've hit the jackpot.

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Oh and trust me, there's people in here with posts in their phones 'notes' ready to skip in and destroy MUFC from the manager down...
the posts should be better then.

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the posts should be better then.
Agreed......

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
hopkins

Quote:
No you can judge over the 16 months since the new manager.

His away record is the reason Manchester United won't win anything under his watch. Nothing freakish about Sunday, it happened two weeks earlier.
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

They've hit the jackpot.

Hadn't seen that.....

Have now.

Cheers.

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
This place is ridiculous for that tbh.

Most, sane reasonably balanced people are able to adapt their opinions over time as the evidence before them constantly changes. Some people on here will still be bleating on about how one of their posts about Vidic when he first signed was vindicated after a game in September 2015.

absolutely spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

I've noticed more than one fredster posting contradictory views just so they can bttt whichever turns out to be accurate later on.
agreed, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

arsenal 3 - 0 manchester united
#sage

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Hadn't seen that.....

Have now.

Cheers.
It’s important fredsters understand what he’s going through atm.

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
#sage

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
100% agree only help provided is the function of carrot and stick the kind admin have provided us with.

helping what appears to be a lad that was there in 99 and now sits with a few other wums on here chatting shit on the reg.

It's gone too far for some, unsure if there's any time left...

Unread 06-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Some fat Gooner has just sought me out personally to describe Sunday as "a hell of beating".

I readily conceded that 3-0 was a convincing defeat but for a hell of beating you really need to be in sort of 6-1 or 8-2 territory.

I'd like to say this grotesque specimen of North London blubber was a bigger mess intellectually than TBR - but, amazingly, I can't.

Unread 06-10-2015, 03:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Some fat Gooner has just sought me out personally to describe Sunday as "a hell of beating".

I readily conceded that 3-0 was a convincing defeat but for a hell of beating you really need to be in sort of 6-1 or 8-2 territory.

I'd like to say this grotesque specimen of North London blubber was a bigger mess intellectually than TBR - but, amazingly, I can't.
Still one of my favourite ever games, tbh. Stepanovs

Unread 06-10-2015, 04:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

They've hit the jackpot.

OFFICIAL thread.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=30

Quote:
Watchers: I demand worldy attacking football. Bring me Klopp
They've hit the Jackpot

Unread 06-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Rhodzy

Someone needs to throw in the towel for TBR.

Unread 06-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
also the fact he's a complete hysteric.
a wailing banshee of a poster. an utter eunuch.
Eunuch who loves the gossip, hmm

Unread 06-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Anyone else just think it was a freak result ?

7 minutes of football from kick off that hasn't and won't happen again ? At least this season.....

Like the city 6-1 etc....

You may not of liked the starting 11 or the defending for the goals but when your three down before 20 minutes all this analysis of tactics and Van gaals set up and play is irrelevant.... It's just one of those 20 minutes that happens in football...

Not sure why people are getting so hung up on it....if we were beat 3-1 with arsenal coming from behind in the second half to win it, then crack on with your football blogs..

These things happen in football, we're not above it happening to us especially with a relatively new side and with some lads brains still in the dressing room...

It doesn't worry or depress me as much as a Swansea or a Newcastle.

You could play that game another 50 times and check the score board on 25minutes and it would be very different..

There's a few on here that wanted this, craved this scoreline, had posts already written ready for the CnP..

Relax.

Ffs.
It is to an extent. You only have to look at the same fixture last season, Arsenal could have been 3 or 4 up at HT, missed their chances, Utd go on and it ends up as a fairly comfortable away win in the end, setting up a good run of results.

Arsenal have enough attacking talent to severely punish any team if they are off their game. I would question the lack of reaction to what was happening, even at 2-0 down the same midfield problems were visible.

Unread 06-10-2015, 05:04 PM
The Watcher

Talking

Quote:
Voted for Klopp, Big Mou & LvG on Siders terrible poll as can be seen. Assumed Super Pep wasn't available obvs.

Awful bttt.