Big old pile of meh 6 10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Finport Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
In as far as it is the same colour maybe, by the same token our home kits resemble theirs. People are seeing something that isn’t there, it’s a white kit like countless others we’ve had.
I like the white kit too.

Unread 27-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Arnold Muhren

It’s astoundingly bad. Never mind the ‘make a wish’ special needs kid who designed it. I really can’t believe that a whole bunch of people would’ve had to sign off it and no one high up at any stage said “This is £#%&!ing shit lads. Bin”.

Unread 27-07-2023, 10:09 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
In as far as it is the same colour maybe, by the same token our home kits resemble theirs. People are seeing something that isn’t there, it’s a white kit like countless others we’ve had.
I'm seeing what I'm seeing and judging thus. If I'm seeing something you're not that's OK.

Unread 27-07-2023, 10:26 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
You've posted a kit from the mid 80's. Anyone instantly able to recall Liverpool away kits from almost forty years ago should worry about that and not any passing resemblance to our best away kit of the season.
"And if - you know - yer history..."

Unread 28-07-2023, 12:42 AM
red in cumbria

Don't (mostly) all white kits look pretty much the same, almost by definition really?

Unread 28-07-2023, 01:30 AM
Medlock

I rate it tbh. Don't see the beef at all (except Adidas' weird refusal to put the proper logo on their kits)

Unread 29-07-2023, 10:18 PM
History

Green would be an acceptable keeper kit. Both away options are disgusting and offensive
Closed Thread