United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:02 AM
marlo stansfield

anyone got a link to the goal....

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Bunker Buster

You never got back to me last night Marlo Re: barca......!!

You coming?

I owe you an apology and paella....maybe a nice wine....

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:08 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You never got back to me last night Marlo Re: barca......!!

You coming?

I owe you an apology and paella....maybe a nice wine....
am i coming to barcelona?

nope aint got the money at the minute.

just finished paying for my studies and my car etc so im pretty broke at the minute.

sorry.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

just finished paying for my studies and my car etc so im pretty broke at the minute.

sorry.
Also, arsenal are out of the tournament so the Gooner @#%&! has no real interest.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

sorry.
#@&%! Tease...........

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:15 AM
1MUFC

Tevez is always going to have 5 chances for every goal, but he'll score a few and he'll score important ones.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:22 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Tevez is always going to have 5 chances for every goal, but he'll score a few and he'll score important ones.
if tevez needs five chances to score every goal then..................

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
you're a @#%&!.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:28 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
you're a @#%&!.
what have i done now?

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
what have i done now?
Just in general.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:48 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
It's clear you're sniping at Rooney. The same Rooney who leads the line superbly which is not his position. The same Rooney who plays on the left when he is asked and does a good job, not his position. Where as recently Tevez has been running as if he has 4 bricks attached to each foot, and generally offered £#%&! all except run around like Park (who you also criticise). I'm a fan of Tevez but recently he has been poor, although he looked a bit sharper last night.

Fergie picks Rooney over Tevez in big games.

nft.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's clear you're sniping at Rooney. The same Rooney who leads the line superbly which is not his position. The same Rooney who plays on the left when he is asked and does a good job, not his position. Where as recently Tevez has been running as if he has 4 bricks attached to each foot, and generally offered £#%&! all except run around like Park (who you also criticise). I'm a fan of Tevez but recently he has been poor, although he looked a bit sharper last night.

nft.

You are falling into the gooner @#%&!'s trap of playing United players off against one another, only being able to praise one by slagging another. Take a step back before you start going on and on about how Liverpool players are beter than United ones and generally being unable to describe a united performance without slagging at least 2 of our players.

Rooney and Tevez are both fantastic players. Tevez led the line superbly last night.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You are falling into the gooner @#%&!'s trap of playing United players off against one another, only being able to praise one by slagging another. Take a step back before you start going on and on about how Liverpool players are beter than United ones and generally being unable to describe a united performance without slagging at least 2 of our players.

Rooney and Tevez are both fantastic players. Tevez led the line superbly last night.
It is hard to try and stop yourself from doing it. Vio, Leg Saf and sharath are bastards for it!

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:55 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

nft.
Quote:

ffs ive not even mentioned rooney on this thread.

i meant "if tevez needs 5 chances to score a goal then how many did any cole need as tevez has has scored quite alot of goals for his limited cameos....

i didnt even mention rooney or anything liek that yet some just read what they want to read and make assumptions...

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
ffs ive not even mentioned rooney on this thread.

i meant "if tevez needs 5 chances to score a goal then how many did any cole need as tevez has has scored quite alot of goals for his limited cameos....

i didnt even mention rooney or anything liek that yet some just read what they want to read and make assumptions...
I wasn't particularly talking about this thread, just your general method. Can't praise one United player without slagging another and often use dipper players to slag united ones. gooner @#%&!.

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:01 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
I wasn't particularly talking about this thread, just your general method. Can't praise one United player without slagging another and often use dipper players to slag united ones. gooner @#%&!.
ive not slagged off one united player today unless ive been asked what i think of him.,

i praised hargreaves and his decent performance yesterday, praised tevez and his brilliant goal and started a thread about anderson great performance..

ive not actually slagged off any of our players today and you know this.

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
hargreaves and his decent performance yesterday, anderson great performance..

wasn't particularly talking about today, as I say, it's your general method, you Al Jolson gooner @#%&!

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:

wasn't particularly talking about today, as I say, it's your general method, you Al Jolson gooner @#%&!
Well said

As for Tevez took the goal well, but I still feel his lack of pace and his habit of holding the ball for too long slows down some of our counter-attacks.

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:29 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Well said

As for Tevez took the goal well, but I still feel his lack of pace and his habit of holding the ball for too long slows down some of our counter-attacks.
did his lack of pace slow down counter attacks led by giggs and park?

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Whalefish

He played well yesterday some lovely bits of link up play.

The goal was a great bit of attacking play. The three on the panel were very quick to point out that when he made the pass to Hargreaves he didn't stop. He knew the cross would be good (had applauded Owen several times before) and just headed towards the six yard box. I thought it was a great finish too, not a easy header to put away.

The pace thing is an issue and whilst it may improve with a decent rest and some further work on his conditioning I do believe he brings a lot to our squad.

Very happy to have him here. We still require a 3rd fit and reliable alternative to Rooney and Tevez though.

BTW - who sprayed water on him at full time? He didn't look too impressed.

I love the little man.

Closed Thread