Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2008, 10:51 AM
puressence

Default will the real barce turn up at the nou camp

i £#%&!ing hope not ...................

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:04 AM
wiganste

You just know they will.

The question is. Will the real Utd turn up?

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:07 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You just know they will.

The question is. Will the real Utd turn up?
1) Yes we do
2) Will they £#%&!

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Thats all well and good Pure/Ste.........

but will the real slim shady stand up?

Whats their policy on fat rappers standing?

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:08 AM
puressence

£#%&! i hope ferie gets this right ...

they pose a massive threat attacking but there defence is shaky as £#%&! ..

whats price 3-3

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:09 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thats all well and good Pure/Ste.........

but will the real slim shady stand up?

Whats their policy on fat rappers standing?
You look a bit like slim shady dont you ?

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:10 AM
MJ Ramone

Of course Barcelona will turn up.
They've got great players.

The press are playing down Barca's chances so as to belittle any United achievement in advance...or if we do come a cropper to suggest we lost to a poor side.
It's all %@#$&!s.
Anyone would think we were playing Watford in the FA Cup semi final or something the way Talkshite are going on.

We'll have to be at our VERY best to get through.
Both teams will score an away goal so it's wide open in my opinion.

1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
£#%&! i hope ferie gets this right ...

they pose a massive threat attacking but there defence is shaky as £#%&! ..

whats price 3-3
Its not a case of how shite they are and how we are better than them. The fact of the matter is they'll perform and we'll play shite like we always do when push comes to shove.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC

WTF..........?

Never been told that before........

I dont by the way...

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:12 AM
1MUFC

Quote:

WTF..........?

Never been told that before........

I dont by the way...
You do believe me, like a poor take off imo.

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You do believe me, like a poor take off imo.
£#%&! Off

Unread 10-04-2008, 11:15 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
£#%&! Off
Will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:30 PM
puressence

peanut head is bound to £#%&!ing score

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Father Christmas

What "real barce"? The one that's 7 points behind Madrid level with Villareal or your imaginary FIFA one that has them scoring 5 goals every match with Brazil 1970 football?

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
peanut head is bound to £#%&!ing score
From what I've read, he won't even be playing.

If we approach the 1st leg like we did the Roma one, then we'll be fine, but if we sit off them and pay them too much respect, then we'll probably lose. I could easily see us bringing them back to OT with a 2-1 advantage in our favour and all sorts of recriminations about Rijkard/Ronaldinho in the Spanish press.

Unread 10-04-2008, 12:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
What "real barce"? The one that's 7 points behind Madrid level with Villareal or your imaginary FIFA one that has them scoring 5 goals every match with Brazil 1970 football?
like the madrid team that turned up at the bernabau in 2003 ..big game players who turn it on occasionally

Unread 10-04-2008, 01:01 PM
billy_costigan

Quote:
more like fat shader the horse mouth @#%&!

Unread 10-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Enjoying Insanity

They are so fragile that I can see us scoring first over there and them completely falling apart. Plus no Puyol to act as a leader on the pitch.

So much shit going on off the pitch and if we nick a goal we'll get the crowd against them as well.

Unread 11-04-2008, 02:26 AM
Serenity Now

The problem for us is that we still have to fight in every match in the league, while Barca have already accepted that they won't win La Liga. So they can rest whoever they want in the league and focus all their energy over the next fortnight on preparing physically and tactically for the two matches against us. In effect, they'll be having a second pre-season over the next two weeks, because their whole year comes down to this tie and nothing else.

And not only that, there's also the fact that we're facing a potential title decider against Chelsea in between the two legs, while they have a nothing match against Depor. So we have to play three matches of the highest level within the space of less than a week, while they only have to play two.

I'm sure Rijkaard and his coaching staff will also be attempting to use all the problems that Barca are having with their fans and the media as a psychological catalyst for creating a stronger group mentality amongst the players.

In fact, the whole scenario is strikingly similar to what Milan were going through last season. So despite their poor form for most of the season, it's still going to be very tough for us, I think.

Unread 11-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Harri Jaffa

Difference being that we have rested plenty of players thugh the season and not had to play the same 12/13 right until the end.

Carrick and Scholes must've been knackered last season. Now they should be freash as daisies. Especially Carrick he hardly played a month or so back while Scholes wasplaying himself back to fitness.

That said - Anyone thinking that the Barca games won't be very very tough is kidding themselves
Closed Thread