United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2021, 04:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Ronaldo aside, I find it repulsive that the players are sending out these posts when they’ve put in the performances they have

Can’t they all just shut the £#%&! up for five minutes?
Sort of agree. I get the impression they all genuinely like the bloke and are all bitterly disappointed it’s gone wrong.

Keeping quiet would be the smart option, but would probably lead to all sorts of bullshit stories. I think a few players are going to find it a long way back from here.

Unread 22-11-2021, 04:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sort of agree. I get the impression they all genuinely like the bloke and are all bitterly disappointed it’s gone wrong.

Keeping quiet would be the smart option, but would probably lead to all sorts of bullshit stories. I think a few players are going to find it a long way back from here.
Yeah, I think their silence would only fuel rumours that they hate him. They’ve all been fairly short and to-the-point. I don’t have as much problem with them saying goodbye for a manager leaving as I do the relentless apologies, mirror-gawping and platitudes that follow another half-arsed inept display.

A great deal of them need to sort their shit out and fast because I don’t think any of the names being touted will indulge the shit they’ve served up recently.

Maguire, awb, Bruno, Shaw and rashford have been the worst culprits for an alarming drop in standards IMO.

Unread 22-11-2021, 04:42 PM
dunk

Not taking aim at Rashford tbh, he’s nowhere near up to speed yet.

Maguire, De Gea, Shaw, Bruno and AWB are the main ones. Not even up to their worst form from last season, other than de Gea, flattered to deceive for a bit and now back to his now usual level.

Unread 22-11-2021, 04:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Not taking aim at Rashford tbh, he’s nowhere near up to speed yet.
I’m getting a little tired of him looking half arsed out there. Prepared to give a bit of slack for last season as he was carrying knocks and the hopes of a working class nation, but I expected him to look a little more, Let’s say, up for it upon his return.

Perhaps a bit harsh to put him in that list, but it’s a hell of a long time now since we quality from him on a consistent basis. He looked like he didn’t wanna know at the weekend.

Bruno doesn’t lack effort, but he needs to start playing with more intelligence and maturity. Seems to think he can bludgeon and moan his way through games.

Shaw is Shaw. I’m not remotely surprised that he’s taken his foot off the gas. I expect last year was an anomaly.

The two worst have been AWB and Maguire. Both have stopped trying. Maguire in particularly has been a complacent, lazy mess.

Unread 22-11-2021, 04:53 PM
dunk

Tbf he’s come back into a team in free fall and bagged 3 goals in bits of appearances.

There isn’t a single player at the club that has shown any sort of form or anything like the required desire in the last month, Ronaldo wonder goals aside.

Unread 22-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Tbf he’s come back into a team in free fall and bagged 3 goals in bits of appearances.

There isn’t a single player at the club that has shown any sort of form or anything like the required desire in the last month, Ronaldo wonder goals aside.
I think we need freshening up. Just for now. The likes of Bailly, Dalot, Telles, Mata, Lingard, Donny. They might not be first choice, but they’re not stuck in that malaise that the regular starters are. You could see that in Donny this weekend. Just someone working hard to make an impression. Even Bailly had a decent game in Atalanta before ‘doing a Bailly’ against City. Telles deserves a run too. He’s not without his flaws, but he’s a good player and Shaw needs to know that shit performances won’t be tolerated. It’s an area of the pitch we wanted to strengthen with Telles, so we might as well use him when the circumstances are there

Unread 22-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I think we need freshening up. Just for now. The likes of Bailly, Dalot, Telles, Mata, Lingard, Donny. They might not be first choice, but they’re not stuck in that malaise that the regular starters are. You could see that in Donny this weekend. Just someone working hard to make an impression. Even Bailly had a decent game in Atalanta before ‘doing a Bailly’ against City. Telles deserves a run too. He’s not without his flaws, but he’s a good player and Shaw needs to know that shit performances won’t be tolerated. It’s an area of the pitch we wanted to strengthen with Telles, so we might as well use him when the circumstances are there

Unread 22-11-2021, 05:49 PM
jem

for every ronaldo wonder goal against spurs, there is a world class through ball from bruno.

rashers bags when linde is qb, too.

given a balanced side and a plan of attack, there are no issues with rashford, bruno, greenwood or sancho. anyone who would shit on any of them wants to take a long hard look in the mirror before breaking a bit off and running it across his own throat. they are the future.

we need to sort our what is behind them.

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

What the hell are you doing bringing facts to this slating of our young striker who's gone above and beyond for club and country....

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What the hell are you doing bringing facts to this slating of our young striker who's gone above and beyond for club and country....
He's 24

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's 24
A up, Peter Pan's in.....

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Slating

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
A up, Peter Pan's in.....
When wayne rooney was 24/5 he was banging in 30 odd goals a season

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:19 PM
tatty

Quote:

Enough about his shooting.

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
We’ve heard this a 1000 times but let’s see him under a proper coach when he’s fully fit.
"Oi, Nelson Mancdela. You see that goal? Go and kick the £#%&!ing ball in it you @#%&!"

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:26 PM
no fun

Quote:
Nelson Mancdela
I like that sparky

I like it a lot

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:31 PM
suedeshoes

I like Mancdela. I shouldn't, but fair play. You can have that one you Southern @#%&!.

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:37 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
When wayne rooney was 24/5 he was banging in 30 odd goals a season
Rooney had scored 100 goals for us at Rashford's age, Rashford has scored 91 in much less prolific sides. It's not that big of a difference.

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Rooney had scored 100 goals for us at Rashford's age, Rashford has scored 91 in much less prolific sides. It's not that big of a difference.

Also took on the UK government during a global pandemic, facing racial abuse at every corner...

Unread 22-11-2021, 06:42 PM
jem

Quote:

Also took on the UK government during a global pandemic, facing racial abuse at every corner...
Closed Thread