United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:54 PM
saffers

Exclamation Erling Braut Håland has got to sign for United #2021

Switchers brought him to the forums attention first three years ago
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264454

He is now widely seen as the best striker in europe. Still only 21 years of age. Rumour has it he is prepared to join United, his fathers links with City and Leeds aren't an issue. The only thing that stopped him joining us over Dortmund was Woodward.

I think this is a signing we have to make ala van Persie. If he goes to a City or a Liverpool it will haunt us in an extreme way. Especially given his age and further potential.

I think it is the sort of signing that will improve the mentality of the whole squad and make pretenders step up. I would expect the league title if we sign him.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Switching Off

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:57 PM
barca99

Can he play centre back or in net?

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

He is now widely seen as the best striker in europe. Still only 21 years of age. Rumour has it he is prepared to join United, his fathers links with City and Leeds aren't an issue. The only thing that stopped him joining us over Dortmund was Woodward.

I think this is a signing we have to make ala van Persie. If he goes to a City or a Liverpool it will haunt us in an extreme way. Especially given his age and further potential.

I think it is the sort of signing that will improve the mentality of the whole squad and make pretenders step up. I would expect the league title if we sign him.
He would definitely fix the defensive issues, nqat.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:00 PM
elhombre

Quote:

We need goals

A consistent goal scorer who will score when chances are like hen's teeth...

Not just someone who will bag 2 when we're cruising but someone who will score when the game is dry as a bone.

Make it happen

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:00 PM
AK14

Yeah do it.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:02 PM
dunk

Going to City.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Going to City.
Best of luck to the lad.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Ronny

With both Greenwood and Hugill, we will be fine for strikers.
Glazernomics are here to stay.chasing the best in the market is just propaganda.
we are being run on a shoestring.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
With both Greenwood and Hugill, we will be fine for strikers.
Glazernomics are here to stay chasing the best in the market is just propaganda we are being run on a shoestring.
This. Need to be more creative. There’s players out there we won’t have to sell the remains of the family jewels and a large part of our soul to acquire temporarily..

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
We need goals

A consistent goal scorer who will score when chances are like hen's teeth...

Not just someone who will bag 2 when we're cruising but someone who will score when the game is dry as a bone.

Make it happen
Spot on.

He is such an arrogant big bastard aswell. It would transmit to the rest of the lads. Look at our improvement since Bruno came 12 months ago. This would cause a similar jump. If you keep signing the best players in the world at their positions you will end up a world class team. I know we need defenders too but if we have this guy we'll be a team everyone wants to join again.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Cream

Can't see past his agent.

Literally.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:42 PM
Vida_15

Woodward, this time, wasn't hte issue with buying this kid as we all know it was his fat arse agent.

Still think this guy should be the priority buy and then use the money from selling pogba to sort out the CDM and CB concerns

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

Sincerely doubt this will happen now.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Ethers

No thanks.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:58 PM
History

Why do all these players sign with this £#%&!ing fat pig of a man.

They'd earn a wedge anyway due to their talent but have to pay less commission they normally give to that £#%&!ing blob

Unread 07-02-2021, 03:10 PM
naes_sean

We'll have a bloody good look though.

Unread 07-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Not fit to lace HUGILLLLLL's boots, @#%&! of an agent, odd odd mutant head, dad's a #@&%!, we need a centre back.

Unread 07-02-2021, 03:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not fit to lace HUGILLLLLL's boots, @#%&! of an agent, odd odd mutant head, dad's a #@&%!, we need a centre back.

This.

Unread 07-02-2021, 03:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Don't need to tell me that...

As others have said, scoring goals isn't our issue, it's letting them in...
Closed Thread