United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Didn't see the games but didn't hear he was terrible

Even if they were, we're dropping players for friendlies now? Games the manager has admitted are telling us nothing? To a player quoted as saying he's had some support from the manager this summer?

I do see him dropping younger players whenever they screw up (martial, Shaw, Rashford) and persisting with his older favourites when they're shit (Sanchez, fellaini) as a problem, yeah.

Hoping it's just the fact he's played a lot recently and we shouldn't read too much in to a friendly.
Hoping he never sees the pitch again in a Utd shirt. He’s mentally weak & dumb as dogshit. Doesn’t fit my profile of a Utd player.
Take the time to watch the earlier games .

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Hoping he never sees the pitch again in a Utd shirt. He’s mentally weak & dumb as dogshit. Doesn’t fit my profile of a Utd player.
Take the time to watch the earlier games .
I don't need to watch two friendlies to have a picture of joses attitude towards younger players mate And our own manager has admitted today that this tour is telling him nothing about his team so what would be the point?

If he doesn't like him he should sell him. Hes had two years to do it. Apparently he's sent him texts backing him. Either back him or £#%&! him off.... but if he's sending messages to a player who has struggled for form and confidence and is then dropping them after two friendly matches then I think that's quite petty stuff and it wouldn't surprise me.

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Kangared

Quote:
I don't need to watch two friendlies to have a picture of joses attitude towards younger players mate And our own manager has admitted today that this tour is telling him nothing about his team so what would be the point?

If he doesn't like him he should sell him. Hes had two years to do it. Apparently he's sent him texts backing him. Either back him or £#%&! him off.... but if he's sending messages to a player who has struggled for form and confidence and is then dropping them after two friendly matches then I think that's quite petty stuff and it wouldn't surprise me.
I think he gave him his chance & I don’t think Shaw needed to do too much to get the chance against Leicester but he was just awful.
Maybe the other poster was right & he was just getting rested but on what I have seen he is not up to it. The texts were to boost his confidence, the fact Jose has to do that shows what a mess Shaw is. It’s not just his confidence or his stupidity & mental weakness , he is supposedly an attacking fullback, show me any fb who has offered less attacking wise than him. FFS, even Darmian offers more .

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
I think he gave him his chance & I don’t think Shaw needed to do too much to get the chance against Leicester but he was just awful.
Maybe the other poster was right & he was just getting rested but on what I have seen he is not up to it. The texts were to boost his confidence, the fact Jose has to do that shows what a mess Shaw is. It’s not just his confidence or his stupidity & mental weakness , he is supposedly an attacking fullback, show me any fb who has offered less attacking wise than him. FFS, even Darmian offers more .
Then sell the kid. He's had two years to assess all this and has played him a handful of times.

If he played him lots and he failed then fine. Or if he decided he just didn't like at all then fine....but it's almost like he's £#%&!ing with him or something.

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Then sell the kid. He's had two years to assess all this and has played him a handful of times.

If he played him lots and he failed then fine. Or if he decided he just didn't like at all then fine....but it's almost like he's £#%&!ing with him or something.
Apparently he tried?

But Shaw turned a move to Everton down.

Unread 29-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I’m sure mourinho would happily replace him with Sandro. But shaw won’t leave. He’s supposed to have rejected a move to Everton because he wants to run his contract down.

Unread 29-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Cream

He's not leaving on advice of counsel.

Be quids in this time next year.

This is where we're at. Expect Martial to rapidly bloat.

Unread 29-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Apparently he tried?

But Shaw turned a move to Everton down.
If reports are correct Ed blocked a sale last Summer. Since when does Ed determine who stays/goes?

He's got 12months left on a contract the lazy shite will sit still, hardly play, and then move on for a lucrative deal elsewhere. Castles reported that Jose doesn't want either Young or Shaw as first choice LB, club on the other hand....

Unread 29-07-2018, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
If reports are correct Ed blocked a sale last Summer. Since when does Ed determine who stays/goes?
A very good question.

He is increasingly looking like part of the problem, nqat.

Unread 29-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A very good question.

He is increasingly looking like part of the problem, nqat.
He’s in charge of finance. Finance dictates who stays and goes every year. There’s literally no other explanation for why so many shit@#%&!s are still here dispite the manager clearly not being happy to have them.

They were arguing over a few million euros in getting rid of a player who hadn’t played all season. They’re probably arguing over a few million regarding darmian. Wages too high, payoff too great. Club reluctant to replace whilst they’re still here. Players hold the cards. Manager’s hands tied.

I’m sure mourinho would rather have replaced fellaini, but the pragmatist knows it would be another 50 million to replace him when he already wanted the board to fork out for 5 players as it was. He’d probably be happy to get rid of mata, Herrera, smalling, Jones and rojo too. They’re virtually a waste of squad places who he’s only ever reluctant to use. Finance dictates.

Unread 29-07-2018, 06:07 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

He's got 12months left on a contract the lazy shite will sit still, hardly play, and then move on for a lucrative deal elsewhere. Castles reported that Jose doesn't want either Young or Shaw as first choice LB, club on the other hand....
he's a good player. yeah he's a bit of a fatty but the way he's been treated has been unprofessional. Same with martial. Jose finds problems with good players and then he exacerbates those problems until united have to sell at a loss.

I'd take mata as player manager at this stage

Unread 29-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He’s in charge of finance. Finance dictates who stays and goes every year. There’s literally no other explanation for why so many shit@#%&!s are still here dispite the manager clearly not being happy to have them.

They were arguing over a few million euros in getting rid of a player who hadn’t played all season. They’re probably arguing over a few million regarding darmian. Wages too high, payoff too great. Club reluctant to replace whilst they’re still here. Players hold the cards. Manager’s hands tied.

I’m sure mourinho would rather have replaced fellaini, but the pragmatist knows it would be another 50 million to replace him when he already wanted the board to fork out for 5 players as it was. He’d probably be happy to get rid of mata, Herrera, smalling, Jones and rojo too. They’re virtually a waste of squad places who he’s only ever reluctant to use. Finance dictates.
What a load of %@#$&!s.

Mourinho was desperate for Fellaini to stay, even you must finally admit this?

£50m to replace him

Replace what exactly?

Unread 29-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What a load of %@#$&!s.
Prove it.

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:00 PM
saffers

Lukey world.

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Cream

Crying with rage at this happy flumperts first EVER goal.

But who was his manager??

The evil Mou.

#txts

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:07 PM
ScarFace

Teeth looked good.

Stay fit and he can be good.

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:08 PM
LFOD

Happy for the man - he needed that.

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

How'd he play otherwise?

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Crying with rage at this happy flumperts first EVER goal.
In all football, not just for us?

Unread 10-08-2018, 10:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
In all football, not just for us?
First goal in professional football I think
Closed Thread